i farted in my sleep last night and p...

i farted in my sleep last night and pooped on myself

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
MONSTER

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2010
I DID
1 post removed
something worse

Peach Creek, WV

#3 Jan 20, 2010
Well I guess your sister works at Walmart. Today I seen a young woman that works there bend over stocking the shelves and apparently she shit herself. There was a horrible noise and then an even more horrible smell that followed. And she started running towards the back. Maybe your families special chili receipe needs to be retired.
LOL

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2010
Never take a Xanax and Laxative together before you go to bed.
why

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2010
LOL wrote:
Never take a Xanax and Laxative together before you go to bed.
why
1 post removed
oops

Inez, KY

#7 Jan 20, 2010
omg....that was me u seen at wal mart, how embarrasing!
I thought it was just a fart but i totally sharted!
it wasn't chili though...i gained 15 lbs through the holidays so i went on a cabbage soup diet..i lost the 15 lbs today
hahaha

Peach Creek, WV

#8 Jan 20, 2010
this one made my day
oops

Inez, KY

#9 Jan 20, 2010
well it didn't make my day....i like to never got myself cleaned up...had to go find me some baby wipes and clothes off the clearance racks to wear the rest of the day. i had that not so fresh feeling
but hey, glad u got a laugh at my expense.
wtf

Peach Creek, WV

#10 Jan 20, 2010
this is hilarious. who else has sharted lately ?
here here

Inez, KY

#11 Jan 20, 2010
I sharted just a few days ago while i was at work. I feel your pain "oops" I could feel my stomach churning and i knew i needed to fart, I mean BAD! But, I held it in as long as i could, thought i was going to explode. I was walking with my butt cheeks TIGHT! suddenly, it slipped out on me in front of a room full at the wic office where i work. They thought i farted but i knew better. that was a shart!
EMC2

UK

#12 Jan 20, 2010
I felt mine, run down my leg and tried to catch it.
I know

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2010
MONSTER wrote:
I DID
Shi" happens anytime day or night did u forget your lortabs and xannnnnys they keep you from having messy like this, its' happen to me when I've done without.heck i find corn peas all kinds of shi"t in my shi"
ewwww

Belfry, KY

#14 Jan 21, 2010
What is wrong with you people?
Crapper

Mount Pleasant, SC

#15 Jan 21, 2010
I sharted all over myself SEVERAL TIMES! Once on the freeway, once or twice or three times in the office. Had to throw away my underwear on more than one occassion!
dookie

Inez, KY

#16 Jan 21, 2010
Well i suppose i'll share my story since u r telling how u threw ur underwears out. i was driving on the 4 lane one day and someone threw a dirty pair of sharted up panties directly on my windshield. u shoulda seen that mess! dont be throwing ur panties out the car windows like that.
undies

United States

#17 Jan 21, 2010
You guys wouldn't believe how many pairs of underwears I find in the bathroom where I work. Some days they will be two or three pairs laying around. Once there was a bloody thong laying on the back of the toilet. The public can be so nasty. I don't know why they can't get them in the trash can.
I have sharted

Peach Creek, WV

#18 Jan 21, 2010
One day I ate mexican for lunch while working. I got back to work and about an hour later I felt a sudden urge. Unfortunately I did not make it to the bathroom. Not only did I have to throw away my underwear I also had to close my store early that day.
Dang

United States

#19 Jan 21, 2010
I have sharted wrote:
One day I ate mexican for lunch while working. I got back to work and about an hour later I felt a sudden urge. Unfortunately I did not make it to the bathroom. Not only did I have to throw away my underwear I also had to close my store early that day.
Was that the reason you was closed that day
I have sharted

Peach Creek, WV

#20 Jan 21, 2010
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>Was that the reason you was closed that day
Yes it is sad but true that is why I closed early that day. I will never eat mexican again for lunch.
former loganite

Charleston, WV

#21 Jan 23, 2010
this is outragous......at the office one time i thought i need to fart and planned to drill it into a fabric chair and drilled shat water all the way through.....it was a scream!!!!!!!!
former loganite

Charleston, WV

#22 Jan 23, 2010
ewwww wrote:
What is wrong with you people?
just wait, your day is coming......nobody is above nature!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Logan Radio Station 16 min IKnow 2
Jay Stewart from Whitman Stealing traps . 1 hr Watcher 1
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 9 hr Honest Babe 12,879
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 10 hr Honest Babe 14,356
Who pulled the fire alarm at the middle school ... 10 hr ace 3
How long has Blake been cheating on Tarah? 11 hr Theo 12
Ojeda for state senate 13 hr Starry Night 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages