Jason Williamson in jail AGAIN

Jason Williamson in jail AGAIN

Posted in the Logan Forum

Hehehe

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2010
What did he do now, can't he do anything without landing himself in jail for it...
Crystal

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2010
awww I like Jason....Does anyone know what he did??
Judge Millian

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2010
He was apart of the bank robbery!!!Get with the program he is lame and does not take care of any of his kids.. He is a sorry ass, that wants women to take care of him..
Crystal

United States

#4 Jan 21, 2010
I don't know him that well....I've only talked to him a few times, and he was always nice to me,that's all I was sayin....
interested

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2010
Where is this Jason from?
Will

Minden, NV

#6 Jan 21, 2010
Jason is one of the nicest people I've ever met. He's really cool.
Judge Millian

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2010
He lived in town on Draper, but then he moved to Cora Hill with his mom and step dad!!
critterlady5

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2010
Jason Williamson drove the getaway car when Brian Corbett robbed the bank in Logan. Its in todays Logan Banner.
Judge Millian

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2010
Now people need to get their facts together..OK first they said Odessa drove,then they say she had the gun that was used in the robbery.And now Jason drove the car. You cant get away with a crime that is in Logan County and think you are not somehow and someway going to get caught here. Logan is little and i would at least robbed Chase bank or LB&T not somewhere right in the town of Logan where City Hall is!!!
critterlady5

Clear Spring, MD

#10 Jan 28, 2010
Judge Millian wrote:
Now people need to get their facts together..OK first they said Odessa drove,then they say she had the gun that was used in the robbery.And now Jason drove the car. You cant get away with a crime that is in Logan County and think you are not somehow and someway going to get caught here. Logan is little and i would at least robbed Chase bank or LB&T not somewhere right in the town of Logan where City Hall is!!!
I think my facts are straight...heres the article in the Logan Banner.

| CHARLESTON Two local men accused of being involved in a recent downtown Logan armed bank robbery were scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday morning in federal court.

Brian Lee Corbett, 34, of Logan, was arrested and booked at the South Central Regional Jail at Charleston at 11:19 p.m. on December 12 by Logan Police Chief E.K. Harper and members of the West Virginia State Police, who took Corbett into custody when he left a strip bar in the Charleston area.

Corbett is a suspect who police believe entered the Boone County Bank office in Logan, pointed a gun at the teller and forced her to go into the vault where he took $33,000 at gunpoint before fleeing the bank.

Jason Aaron Williamson, 26, of Cora, was arrested on Jan. 14, by several local and federal law enforcement agents including Logan Police Chief E.K. Harper and members of the Logan Police Department, the West Virginia State Police and the Logan County Sheriff's Department. He was booked at the South Central Regional Jail at Holden.

Police allege that Williamson drove the getaway car in which fellow robbery suspect Brian Corbett fled when chased by the Logan Police Department.

According to Tracey Chapman of the U.S. Attorneys Office in Charleston, both men are charged with aggravated bank robbery and were scheduled to be arraigned at 10 a.m. on Wednesday.

A co-conspirator, Odessa Dingess, 20, of Logan, was also charged with allegedly stealing a firearm which was identified as the .357 magnum revolver used in the robbery.

"Mr. Corbett was also charged with using the firearm during a crime of violence and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon as well as possession of a stolen firearm," Chapman said, adding that both of the defendants were expected to enter a not-guilty plea and that a trial date would be set for their charges at a later date in federal court.

Corbett was immediately sought after as the primary suspect in the Dec. 8 robbery in Logan.

The Logan Police Department was first to respond to the incident and were swiftly joined by the Logan County Sheriff's Department and the West Virginia State Police. All the agencies are working with an FBI special agent and U.S. Marshals following up on tips and leads in the case.

Video footage from different cameras in the area showed a suspect walking around outside the bank just minutes before the robbery occurred.

The robber fled on foot, getting into a brief altercation with a Logan patrolman before getting into a car that left the scene.

However, the car appears to have been used by the robber primarily to change clothes and authorities believe the robber actually got away from the crime scene by getting onto a school bus leaving nearby Logan High School shortly after the robbery.
Judge Millian

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Jan 28, 2010
Ok you wanna post what the Logan Banner said in the paper on here.Was you actually at the scene of the crime when it happened??You always cant go by what the paper says..That's a thing in the society today..So what the paper said those things,are some of the facts true but do we know that all of them are No we do not!!!The only people that actually know what went on and occurred are the people that was at the bank,Brian,Jason,and Odessa and we will see what happened and who does what time they have to do!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Traffic on the island 1 hr Citizens Arrest 8
Coach Brad Napier 11 hr Duane estep 3
Chilio Ellis? 14 hr KHMlover 1
Logan football 15 hr Tiger Fan 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr Missy 4,200
Another Nigerian at Logan High School Tue Tank 55
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) Tue Princess Hey 4,297

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance