he said no

Paintsville, KY

#41 Dec 9, 2009
funny wrote:
<quoted text> Well who knows she might have bought it 100000 times from him but if so I doubt she would have told me.. I have been clean for 7 years and people from 7 years ago I bump into still try to sell me shit.. The bottom line is girls are ignorant for wanting or even thinking about being with a guy like him and they deserve what they get in life by doing so! Also I dont think my wife is on TOPIX COURT. And by the way I remember back in school people I know tried to sell me shit all the time and that was BEFORE I EVER did any drugs.. Where the hell do you idiots think JUST SAY NO CAME FROM? I guess all the dealers know the kids and only ask the ones they know.. Also I guess when CORA was the happening place and all the ants ran to the window sayin what you want what you need first asked your name and offered friendship?? I think you are just trying to get mouths off Brent and on someone else!
Who really gives a sh*t what all these people say! Mad props to you for seven years clean too, that's no easy task.
Kel

Prestonsburg, KY

#42 Dec 10, 2009
no one ever said anything bad about him, it was his wife that they were talkin about.I did shit for a long time and i never had some random person come and try to sell me anything. only people i knew and that knew i did shit.so i really dont just see brent goin to a random a$$ person. but maybe he did.but everyone wants to kinda act liek brent is the only person over on lake that does dope. BULL$HIT!!! I know better. So start talkin about some of them to. sounds to me like someone just really cant get over brent if you ask me. I havent seen brent in years, probably like 3 or 4. but hes a good person at heart and i know that for a fact.
come on

Paintsville, KY

#43 Dec 10, 2009
Kel wrote:
no one ever said anything bad about him, it was his wife that they were talkin about.I did shit for a long time and i never had some random person come and try to sell me anything. only people i knew and that knew i did shit.so i really dont just see brent goin to a random a$$ person. but maybe he did.but everyone wants to kinda act liek brent is the only person over on lake that does dope. BULL$HIT!!! I know better. So start talkin about some of them to. sounds to me like someone just really cant get over brent if you ask me. I havent seen brent in years, probably like 3 or 4. but hes a good person at heart and i know that for a fact.
Look KEL, I know that they didn't say anything about him. I stated that he didn't need to pay attention to what they were saying....talking about his wife, not him!!! Then I went on to tell him congrats on being clean for seven years. Two different sentences about two different people. If you would have really payed attention to the comments above then you would've been able to put two and two together. Do you understand now??
come on

Paintsville, KY

#44 Dec 10, 2009
Furthermore, I don't think it's an issue of someone who can't get over Brent. This topic was started about someone who wanted to know how Brent was doing, IT WASN'T ABOUT ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE ON LAKE.....so that could be the reason why the comments are all about him......wouldn't ya think!?!

This thread didn't read "Brent Runyon, and all the Dopeheads on Lake"!!!

I hope I've given you a little clarity on the situation!

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Prestonsburg, KY

#45 Dec 10, 2009
funny wrote:
<quoted text> Well who knows she might have bought it 100000 times from him but if so I doubt she would have told me.. I have been clean for 7 years and people from 7 years ago I bump into still try to sell me shit.. The bottom line is girls are ignorant for wanting or even thinking about being with a guy like him and they deserve what they get in life by doing so! Also I dont think my wife is on TOPIX COURT. And by the way I remember back in school people I know tried to sell me shit all the time and that was BEFORE I EVER did any drugs.. Where the hell do you idiots think JUST SAY NO CAME FROM? I guess all the dealers know the kids and only ask the ones they know.. Also I guess when CORA was the happening place and all the ants ran to the window sayin what you want what you need first asked your name and offered friendship?? I think you are just trying to get mouths off Brent and on someone else!
Why do you know what went on in cora? No one was putting your wife on trial. And most dope dealers in this area do not just walk around asking strangers to by their pills.

Level 1

Prestonsburg, KY

#46 Dec 10, 2009
Just Say No came from Nancy Reagan
Kel

Prestonsburg, KY

#47 Dec 10, 2009
Wow! "Come On" you didn't word it that way now did you? But it really isn't a big deal and he doesn't have to believe it if he doesn't want to.I still think it is kind of odd that Brent or any other person selling drugs would go to some random person though and ask them to buy soemthing. It's like J-Dub said, no one was putting her on trail, just simply stating the facts.

Level 1

Prestonsburg, KY

#48 Dec 10, 2009
J-Dub wrote:
I want to be clear, I was not or didn't mean to come across as if I was saying something bad or negative about his wife. I just found it hard to believe that Brent approached a random stranger to sell them dope. I then found out he didn't that they knew each other. Well if they knew each other, then he knew whether she did or didn't do the dope. That's all I was saying. I apologize for upsetting anyone. It wasn't my intention. I guess I let it get a lil out of hand and I'm sorry. For the record it doesn't matter. Everyone has problems of their own. I don't look down on dope heads because I have had my own battle with addiction and it's a very tough battle. People will do things that they would've never done if they were sober and not addicted. Some people just need someone to show them mercy and compassion. The point is the last thing a addict of any sort needs is to be told how worthless and useless they are. They are sick with a disease. You don't tell a person with cancer what garbage they are.
1 post removed
funny

United States

#50 Dec 10, 2009
he said no wrote:
<quoted text>Who really gives a sh*t what all these people say! Mad props to you for seven years clean too, that's no easy task.
Thanks man I am proud of it! I could not have done it by myself. Also I think guys like Brent are going to do it as long as ignorant dope head girls are going out with him to catch a FREE BUZZ and drop their pants for a pill! He might have a chance if he moved away and GOT ALL NEW FRIENDS that is what I did.
funny

United States

#51 Dec 10, 2009
J-Dub wrote:
What does it mean?

Level 1

Prestonsburg, KY

#52 Dec 10, 2009
funny wrote:
<quoted text> What does it mean?
If u ask my wife it means sex...lol

Level 1

Prestonsburg, KY

#53 Dec 10, 2009
funny wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks man I am proud of it! I could not have done it by myself. Also I think guys like Brent are going to do it as long as ignorant dope head girls are going out with him to catch a FREE BUZZ and drop their pants for a pill! He might have a chance if he moved away and GOT ALL NEW FRIENDS that is what I did.
That also is what I had to do...Birds of a feather.
whatever

Paintsville, KY

#54 Dec 11, 2009
J-Dub wrote:
<quoted text>
If u ask my wife it means sex...lol
YOU DON'T HAVE A WIFE, WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING THAT YOU DO!!! You work at lowes. THAT'S A FACT. Why are you saying this sh*t, you had someone who cheated on you and broke your heart. whatever!
whooo

United States

#55 Jan 15, 2010
who in the heck did he knock up? haha

Level 1

Prestonsburg, KY

#56 Jan 23, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>YOU DON'T HAVE A WIFE, WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING THAT YOU DO!!! You work at lowes. THAT'S A FACT. Why are you saying this sh*t, you had someone who cheated on you and broke your heart. whatever!
Why do these people insist I work at Lowes? I don't get it? I don't work at lowes, and my wifes name is Donna.
The Logan All Star

United States

#57 Jan 23, 2010
J-Dub wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know Brent, tell him u can get that same blocker at 3 mile curve now. I hardly ever see him, I'm glad he's doin better, I went thru the same thing myself.
.....I have had the problem as well J-Dub.People do not understand how hard it is to get off drugs and alcohol.I heard from a very good source that you are a real good guy and thats why i replied to this.

Level 1

Prestonsburg, KY

#58 Jan 23, 2010
The Logan All Star wrote:
<quoted text>.....I have had the problem as well J-Dub.People do not understand how hard it is to get off drugs and alcohol.I heard from a very good source that you are a real good guy and thats why i replied to this.
And who might you or your reliable source be? http://www.myspace.com/wjason24
andy

United States

#59 Apr 27, 2010
listen people brents been my best friend since 1st grade quit hatin on the boy yeah hes done stupid shit and hes had problems so mind your own buisiness and quit talkin shit he would give you the shirt off his back if he could
Inquire Minds Wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#60 Apr 27, 2010
Yeah that blocker is like 1250 dollars a month also They don't pay for it anymore like they use to, But now they got an opiate implant office in Barborsville Now
The Logan All Star wrote:
<quoted text>.....I have had the problem as well J-Dub.People do not understand how hard it is to get off drugs and alcohol.I heard from a very good source that you are a real good guy and thats why i replied to this.

“GONE FOREVER ”

Level 3

Since: Feb 10

somewhere in the mountains

#61 Apr 27, 2010
andy wrote:
listen people brents been my best friend since 1st grade quit hatin on the boy yeah hes done stupid shit and hes had problems so mind your own buisiness and quit talkin shit he would give you the shirt off his back if he could
i agree with you andy , i met brent right before i moved to lake we both worked at the same place and he knows my lil boys dad and if you are who i think you are then i met through the same person . brent is a good guy just made some bad choices , but hell who hasnt made some of those in their lives. he would help anyone out , people need to stop giving him such a hard time because brent really is a great person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Logan football 2 hr Reporter 9
Tre dobbins 12 hr Brad 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Truth the New Hat... 4,196
Lazy People on SSI. (Nov '15) 17 hr Shaun USMC 19
News Work begins on street paving projects Mon Hooker 2
Pajamas Wearing in Logan Mon Big eagle is jealous 3
Another Nigerian at Logan High School Mon Wildcat 48

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance