First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Curious

Bluefield, WV

#1 Nov 14, 2009
Does anyone know of a Brent Runyon from Lake wv?
Ive heard he's been in trouble with the law and others for that matter here lately...
Curious as to what has been going on with him and his life...
Kinda

Princeton, WV

#2 Nov 14, 2009
yea he lives out in Lake with his parents from what i understand. Im pretty sure he was the one who used to be married to Jordan Carper. They went to jail together back in march this past year i think.
HMM

Bluefield, WV

#3 Nov 15, 2009
I thought him and Jordan were divorced or atleast getting divorced.
i haven't seen him in a long time, dont really know where he's at or what he's doing at this point. Im sure it isn't anything good though...
Yep

Bluefield, WV

#4 Nov 15, 2009
as far as i know their getting a divorce. Its a shame he wasted his time with her, he so devilishly hot! ;) hehehe
May Be

Bluefield, WV

#5 Nov 21, 2009
hot as he may be .... i do believe he is spoken for once again. not positive, just sayin ladies dont get ur hopes up!! just goin on hear say, but itsa pretty good resource lol
Sho nequia La wanda

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2009
May Be wrote:
hot as he may be .... i do believe he is spoken for once again. not positive, just sayin ladies dont get ur hopes up!! just goin on hear say, but itsa pretty good resource lol
WHY DO YOU IGNORANT WOMWN NOT CARE THAT HE IS A CRACK HEAD AND WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING WITH HIS LIFE!!!!
just me

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Nov 21, 2009
i use to live on lake and brent was a nice guy ok maybe he has his problems but hell who dont. and brent worked back when i lived over there.
OKK

Bluefield, WV

#8 Nov 23, 2009
he is a very nice guy!! very handsome nice guy!
he has a few problems... who cares?? i agree with "just me" we all have our problems
and yes he does work unlike most crack heads or whatever it is u believe him to be gettin high on!
he comes from a very very nice family im sure they are willin to help him in anyway they can and who knows maybe he'll beat his addiction problems...
he'a a real good dude just goin in the wrong direction with his life!
we all gotta start somewhere, maybe he'll learn his lesson and come out of his rut...
and hahaha he is extremely hot!! ;) hehehe
just me

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Nov 23, 2009
yes okk he is always was.and he wasnt that bad when i lived over there. did a few things but nothing extremely bad like alot of other that are age.
just me

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Nov 23, 2009
opps our age *
OKK

Bluefield, WV

#11 Nov 23, 2009
AMEN!!! he still gets his hands in things he shouldn't but on the plus side of things hes still the same ol nice, charming guy he always has been!
that area there is def. seen worse then him runnin the streets. everyone needs to get off his back, he's gunna make a fine family man when he does decide to calm down. i dont see him bein hard headed for to much longer lol he's gettin close to his 30's now!! LOL its time for him to cut the strings and go forward bein a man. and he'll b a fine one at that!!
just me

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Nov 23, 2009
lmao yes he would. he never knew i thought he was a cutie. think its better that way. and yes that place has changed alot. and yea he is almost 30 cause im 29 and im older then he is.but he was the sweetest thing to me. he never acted like he was better then me. but i aint talked to him in 3 or 4 years.
Who talks to him

Logan, WV

#13 Nov 24, 2009
Brent is off oxys now.He went to Richmond,Va to get a opiate blocker that blocks all pain pills and is doing better.So maybe this might straigten him up
just me

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Nov 24, 2009
im glad to hear that he is doin good like i said he was always nice to me . always did think he had a good heart .

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Nov 24, 2009
Who talks to him wrote:
Brent is off oxys now.He went to Richmond,Va to get a opiate blocker that blocks all pain pills and is doing better.So maybe this might straigten him up
If you know Brent, tell him u can get that same blocker at 3 mile curve now. I hardly ever see him, I'm glad he's doin better, I went thru the same thing myself.
funny

United States

#16 Nov 24, 2009
OKK wrote:
AMEN!!! he still gets his hands in things he shouldn't but on the plus side of things hes still the same ol nice, charming guy he always has been!
that area there is def. seen worse then him runnin the streets. everyone needs to get off his back, he's gunna make a fine family man when he does decide to calm down. i dont see him bein hard headed for to much longer lol he's gettin close to his 30's now!! LOL its time for him to cut the strings and go forward bein a man. and he'll b a fine one at that!!
YOU PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT he is a oc head I know it for a fact I too was a head and he would suck 10 for 1 oc. That is why all you girls will never have anything in life or better yourself at all! I dont think you call it a rut he is in or a little problem he is a addict! IGNORANT AZZES if you only knew
just me

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Nov 24, 2009
lmao i have everything i need in life. i own my home and the land it sits on. i live a comfortable life and im not addicted to anything. so before you talk your sh1t about me never having anything or bettering my life you need to make sure you know all about my life. and its IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU that need to take a long look in the mirror and see what you can do with YOUR OWN DAMN LIFE instead of giving everybody else h3ll. you said that you was an oxy head and changed, so answer me this why couldn't brent turn his life around ?
funny

United States

#18 Dec 3, 2009
just me wrote:
lmao i have everything i need in life. i own my home and the land it sits on. i live a comfortable life and im not addicted to anything. so before you talk your sh1t about me never having anything or bettering my life you need to make sure you know all about my life. and its IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU that need to take a long look in the mirror and see what you can do with YOUR OWN DAMN LIFE instead of giving everybody else h3ll. you said that you was an oxy head and changed, so answer me this why couldn't brent turn his life around ?
Hey dumb ass you say I have this and I own this and dont talk shit about me blah blah but in the end you say why cant brent turn his life around and AGAIN I SAY GET OFF THE OC"S THERE BUDDY! Shit did your memory leave you before you passed the 4th sentence through your simple mind?!!!!!!!!!
you will know

Chapmanville, WV

#19 Dec 3, 2009
funny wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumb ass you say I have this and I own this and dont talk shit about me blah blah but in the end you say why cant brent turn his life around and AGAIN I SAY GET OFF THE OC"S THERE BUDDY! Shit did your memory leave you before you passed the 4th sentence through your simple mind?!!!!!!!!!
I know brent and I have for a long time, but it's also been a while since I've heard from him. Do you know for a fact that the treatment didn't work for him? Have you seen him recently to know that he's still using? This is the first time I've commented on this page, I was reading though it, just hoping that he was doing better, and now I'm just confused. You seem to have been around him most recently, these other girls just think he's cute and they're letting it cloud their judgement, So I'm askin you, IS HE STILL ON DRUGS?
you will know

Chapmanville, WV

#20 Dec 3, 2009
Look girls Brent CAN BE A NICE GUY WHEN HE WANTS TO BE, but he could be an ass at times too. He does have the potential to be a good guy, but right now you girls are letting his looks cloud your judgment, you know just because someone is good looking doesn't mean they can't be on drugs, THINK ABOUT THAT ONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 29 min REDNECKHILLBILLIE... 2,888
JJ's car wash on rout 44 51 min the original wond... 11
News Mayor, council asks public to stop feeding stra... 1 hr i saw you 2
West Virginia's Top Cop (R) 3 hr Top Cop -- Republ... 1
The Toughest Men in Logan County 3 hr one hitter quitter 12
Poll Who finds "Foundation for a Better Life" commer... (Dec '09) 5 hr Time to stop this... 37
Thief 6 hr Giggles 6

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages