First Prev
of 2
Next Last
angie

Charleston, WV

#1 May 3, 2011
Can anybody tell me how I can find the records showing when and where Derek was killed a few years ago..I have tried to find it ,but no success...Thanks....

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#2 May 3, 2011
angie wrote:
Can anybody tell me how I can find the records showing when and where Derek was killed a few years ago..I have tried to find it ,but no success...Thanks....
Try death certifiates at the court house. They are puplic record. Or the logan Banner archives.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Colorado Springs, Colorado

#3 May 3, 2011
just -J- wrote:
<quoted text>Try death certifiates at the court house. They are puplic record. Or the logan Banner archives.
J,It happened in Huntington,but he was from Logan.Did you know him?

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#4 May 3, 2011
----angie---- wrote:
<quoted text>J,It happened in Huntington,but he was from Logan.Did you know him?
I remember the name. But sorry I did not.

Level 8

#5 May 3, 2011
just -J- wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the name. But sorry I did not.
His mother was Lynn Tabor,she worked at the Smokehouse in the 80's..You might remember her J..I watched him grow up,and loved him like my own children.He moved to Huntingon about 10 years ago.He had seziures,maybe that's what happened then,but I'm not sure.
OVER_KILL

United States

#6 May 3, 2011
I knew him. I went to school with him. He was a good guitar player. We all called him tabor
try

Saint Albans, WV

#7 May 3, 2011
if he passaway in Huntington then you have to go to huntington court house its where you die his mother Lynn just die about 2 months ago in logan

Level 8

#8 May 3, 2011
OVER_KILL wrote:
I knew him. I went to school with him. He was a good guitar player. We all called him tabor
Do Iknow you? He was a great guitar player.I miss him so much. His birthday would be next week.Rip Derik!!

Level 8

#9 May 3, 2011
try wrote:
if he passaway in Huntington then you have to go to huntington court house its where you die his mother Lynn just die about 2 months ago in logan
OMG..I didn't even know that..I am sorry to hear about it.
HellRazor

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 May 4, 2011
Derek was like a brother to me when we were younger we grew up together, he was the lead guitar player in our band Entropy, after I left Logan and was residing in Oahu Hawaii he was killed by a train in Hunington while walking the tracks.
correction

Switzer, WV

#11 May 4, 2011
----angie---- wrote:
<quoted text>Do Iknow you? He was a great guitar player.I miss him so much. His birthday would be next week.Rip Derik!!
his birthday was april 11th ..not next week

Level 8

#12 May 4, 2011
correction wrote:
<quoted text>
his birthday was april 11th ..not next week
oH,I was thinking this was april...I knew his birthday is in april....I had a dream about Derik two night ago,woke up depressed as hell.I just miss him this time of the year.I bet I know who this is..

“charles street hoodlum”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

logan wv

#13 May 4, 2011
yea u prob do kno who this is lol ...but yea his birthday is april 11th and chucky is the 19th..

Level 8

#14 May 4, 2011
4wheelin daddy wrote:
yea u prob do kno who this is lol ...but yea his birthday is april 11th and chucky is the 19th..
I knew it was you when you posted that date.lol..I never knew Chucky's b-day tho..Hey did Lynn really die too?

“charles street hoodlum”

Level 3

logan wv

#15 May 4, 2011
----angie---- wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it was you when you posted that date.lol..I never knew Chucky's b-day tho..Hey did Lynn really die too?
yup thats the word...dont know how though.
jiminy crickett

Huntington, WV

#16 Jun 21, 2011
angie wrote:
call csx.
Big Bubba Hutton

Logan, WV

#17 Jun 21, 2011
jiminy crickett wrote:
<quoted text>call csx.
Man, you are such an ass.
Mel

Gilbert, WV

#18 Jun 30, 2011
Yes,Chuckys B-Day is April 19, and Dereks is the 11. I cant believe you remember that Br.

“charles street hoodlum”

Level 3

logan wv

#19 Jul 1, 2011
Mel wrote:
Yes,Chuckys B-Day is April 19, and Dereks is the 11. I cant believe you remember that Br.
do i know you ? and yea i remember, those guys were close friends of mine....r.i.p

Level 8

#20 Jul 1, 2011
4wheelin daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
do i know you ? and yea i remember, those guys were close friends of mine....r.i.p
Remember when Chucky fell off that tressel and broke his leg? My mom worked at he hospital then. She called us and said that one of your friends is here and he's raised hell all night long. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
caitlyn aka bruce jenner 3 hr joey 5
Poll who was or is logan's best baseball player (Feb '09) 3 hr Tina Morris Cox 83
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 5 hr Honest Babe 13,531
Miss Frazier (haha) 5 hr Checm 4
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 5 hr Honest Babe 11,894
What kind of restaraunt would you like to see i... 5 hr pogo 23
Who is the best photographer to take your child... 5 hr Tar 6
More from around the web

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages