Henlawson in home invasion- beating. ...

Henlawson in home invasion- beating. (anyone know?)

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Henlawson Neighbor

Washington, WV

#1 Sep 28, 2011
I hear the culprits were Joey Trent, Burney Queen and a brother unknown, as of now. Broke into a back door of Steve W. home and beat him and a dude Jesse, with ball bats.(POS's.)

Steve just got done letting Joey stay there, fed him, washed his clothes, Free RENT, etc for about three months or longer. RENT FREE.. Then Joey rips him off, at first, for a lawnmower, weed eater, and a motorcycle. Then came back and beat Steve and Jesse really bad. They are both right now in the hospital. Severe injuries.

Attempted murder for them all. Put them under the jail. Joey's dad just ran him off for stealing off his father and fighting, about six months ago. Anybody heard anything else right now? Henlawson is hot, Hot, HOT! State Police are going to get to the bottom of this. And Steve's friends are as well.

Anybody have any more info please feel free to comment.. Just a sad thing for such a good fellow and a good little town. Where is Charles Bronson, the VIGILANTE...?? They may try to hide all they want, but rest assured they WILL be caught. So pitiful and just plain wrong!

Neighbor
LivesByThem

Logan, WV

#2 Sep 28, 2011
The Sherifs are involved not the states but Steves still in the hospital and Jesse was released last night and got staples in his head.joey lived with Steve more than 3 months id say bout 6 or longer and broke into his building. It was Joey, Berny, Keith and Barry Browning. I just couldnt believe Joey would do this to Steve I know Joey has been into all kinds of fights but to do this as good as Steve was to him but thats tells u U dont trust noone and the pple that u think is ur friends isnt.But the sherifs was at Steves this evening wanting to talk to Steve and Jesse.They talked to Jesse and found the baseball bat and wooden poll that the dumbasses left behind and took pictures of the phone line that they cut before they went in and said that they couldnt havent found them yet but they will hide for about a week or two and then they will be out in openin the thing is Bernie will probably be the easiest they find lol But i hope they have to do their time for what they have done!!!!Poor ol Steve his face is so swollen u wouldnt even be able to recognize who he was and barely can see his eyeballs but no broken bones and Jesse had to get staples in his head,So Steve got it worse than Jesse and the bad thing is Larry Toney stays thier also and he didnt even help out he grabbed the dog and went up stairs unstead of helping his friends. I would kick larry and Uni out for that shit!!!!!!
LivesByThem

Logan, WV

#3 Sep 28, 2011
Ima tellin ya their not going to get by what they did this time. They can charge them with all kinds of stuff and i hope they get em with every lil charge they can.
WHOOPIN

Washington, WV

#4 Sep 29, 2011
Thanks for the info LivesByThem....I am with ya dude.. Steve is too good of a fellow to do something like this to him. He is one of God's chosen people. And the ones who did this will have a big price to pay.. Makes me mad as hell.. And that damn chicken shyt Larry needs his head busted for not staying there and taking up for Steve..
'
"Vengeance is mine , saith the Lord, I WIL REPAY:"
'
I really pity the scum bags who did this. They better hope that they just stay in jail where they will be safe from people like me and another few of his freinds. Steve is a good decent guy. OOOOOOH! I see red. I am soo mad..
'
Here is a song for us..
'
FUEL
MKetallica

Bless you "Lives By Them"--keep us posted and we will also... My wife called Steve and there was so many nurses coming in and out, that it was hard to talk to him.. May go up there today.... SHAMEFUL...
'
Later...
A friend... A GOOD FRIEND!

Peace out 1998
1 post removed
about time

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 29, 2011
it is about time bernie queen gets what is coming to him. he has done stuff all his life and got by with it. i use to date him awhile back and i know first hand that daddy always got him outta everything. he has done alot of horrible things but this is pretty low. i hope they throw the book at him. honestly to me they are doing everyone a big favor if they lock him up forever. it will be one less drunk and druggie off the streets. maybe now he will lose his cocky attutide and realize daddy cant get him outta everything. rot in hell!!!
VENDETTA

Washington, WV

#7 Sep 29, 2011
Good points ENDORA and About TIme,,, I am with you all 110%... We will keep an eye on this and I do hope that the LAW will get to the bottom this and punish these losers to the FULLEST EXTENT of the law.
'
I am so pissed.. gotta keep a guard up. Cause if I see one of them I am going to go off. and then I will be the one in jail and they will be out bereaking in my home because I am not there....
'FRY THEM....LOWLIFES...
''
BTW.. Hi Endora,, I miss you where you use to work. May call ya later.. PEace out..

'
Need to settle down and just let the law do thier jobs.. WHEW!!!
'
HAng Em HIGH
1 post removed
omg

Elkview, WV

#9 Sep 29, 2011
MsEndora wrote:
Looks like Little Bernie Queen will be an outlaw till somebody kills him. This is a shame.
Is this true? I know the Bernie that lives at West Logan. Is this the same person? His Dad's name is Bernie and his Mom is Betty. He is mean to his own mother if this is the same person.
LivesByThem

Logan, WV

#10 Sep 29, 2011
Yeah thats him but he lives in Henlawson and use to stay in westlogan alot but its him
omg wrote:
<quoted text>Is this true? I know the Bernie that lives at West Logan. Is this the same person? His Dad's name is Bernie and his Mom is Betty. He is mean to his own mother if this is the same person.
LivesByThem

Logan, WV

#11 Sep 29, 2011
Them boys still hasnt went to jail yet and idk why they havent...This is bullshit and if it was me did s-thing like that i would of got arrested the same night. So hopefully their taking their time and going t throw the book at em all but the sherifs was down his house yesterday taking pictures of the phone box and got the baseball bat and wooden pols that the dumbasses left behind on the tracks
you all are sad

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 29, 2011
well first off they caught one guy dsown there and beat him with a baseball bat and put him into the hospital they just got payed back is all but any of you tuff guys wanna buck up ill meet you anywhere you wanna meet bring your so called friends also. Or keep spreading lies on the internet about something you kno nothing about. Steve and jessee are druggies and they set them up first and jumped them then they got there dopehead asses payed back. If you want ill meet you anywhere anytime
Simple Simon

Washington, WV

#13 Sep 29, 2011
you all are sad wrote:
well first off they caught one guy dsown there and beat him with a baseball bat and put him into the hospital they just got payed back is all but any of you tuff guys wanna buck up ill meet you anywhere you wanna meet bring your so called friends also. Or keep spreading lies on the internet about something you kno nothing about. Steve and jessee are druggies and they set them up first and jumped them then they got there dopehead asses payed back. If you want ill meet you anywhere anytime
'
Well hopefully lots of lessons have been learned. Druggies or not. Wish you would kinda settle down and not be so red-neck. ok? you seem like a good hearted dude and concerned. Bless you. We know where you are coming from.ok? It make us very angry also, So kinda settle down and move the anger to the culrpits who did this awful deed. Just sayiing.. PEACE to you.. Don't need to meet anyone at any time..ok.?>? PEACE OUT my friend......(sigh)
justME

United States

#14 Sep 29, 2011
Sad thing about the whole situation is..
Every single one of these guys were REALLY GOOD FRIENDS once upon a time.
And it's a damn shame that drugs has done this to each and everyone of them.
If it is true that they done this to Steve, well..THEY SHOULD PAY IN ONE WAY SHAPE OR FORM weather it be JAIL or A BEATING
Simple Simon

Washington, WV

#15 Sep 29, 2011
justME wrote:
Sad thing about the whole situation is..
Every single one of these guys were REALLY GOOD FRIENDS once upon a time.
And it's a damn shame that drugs has done this to each and everyone of them.
If it is true that they done this to Steve, well..THEY SHOULD PAY IN ONE WAY SHAPE OR FORM weather it be JAIL or A BEATING
Agreed!
Lives By Them

Logan, WV

#16 Sep 29, 2011
What r yall??? Yall r Drugies to worse than them cause Joey and Bernie shoots dope up and Keith and Barry cant go aday without a pill.yall will get paid back more in the long run when ur up at the jail and ur being Bubba's Bitch Lol lol
you all are sad wrote:
about time

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 29, 2011
about bernie queen being mean to his mom hell yes he is. ive seen it time after time with them. he would rob her blind. ive seen him beat her and ive seen him destroy everything the woman has. but the sad thing bout it all is that she may go press charges on him but they will go drop them in a day or to. he dont learn any lessons except that daddy and mommy will get me out of everything so hell he thinks he has a free pass to do what ever. and i truely and honestly believe if they would have left him in jail it may have helped along time ago. so in reality his parents helped create the monster there son became. i use to hear him say is was embarrassed of his mom and dad. hell i would love them to death they do everything possible to make sure he doesnt pay for any crime he does. all an all if they put him behind bars for the rest of his life he still wont pay for every crime he got away with.
1 post removed
raised in henlawson

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Sep 30, 2011
I think the man who shot that Abbott guy for robbing him needs a medal..people are going to have to start protecting themself agaist these drugged out junkies the cop can't do everything..If anyone tries to rob or break in on me they will regret it. I'll try not to kill them but I'll shot them in the leg to protect myself..HENLAWSON take your place back you have allowed these junkies to much freedom to hurt you..
WHY NOT

Logan, WV

#20 Sep 30, 2011
LivesByThem wrote:
Ima tellin ya their not going to get by what they did this time. They can charge them with all kinds of stuff and i hope they get em with every lil charge they can.
why won't they get away with this..canul shot a person in the back as he was running and he got away eith it.....wake up...that's why people do this...it was in the news everywhere that canul did this and all charges were dropped...see where it leads..everyone else thinks they can kill or half kill people and get by with it...that's logan county politics for ya...there was a convicted felon in possession of firearms threatnening to kill and nothing was done...go figure..only in logan...
Curious

Charleston, WV

#21 Sep 30, 2011
WHY NOT wrote:
<quoted text>why won't they get away with this..canul shot a person in the back as he was running and he got away eith it.....wake up...that's why people do this...it was in the news everywhere that canul did this and all charges were dropped...see where it leads..everyone else thinks they can kill or half kill people and get by with it...that's logan county politics for ya...there was a convicted felon in possession of firearms threatnening to kill and nothing was done...go figure..only in logan...
Well, WHY NOT, would you have let him hold an object on you and take your hard earned money and knowing you had a weapon to use,,,NOT use it when you could have? When you are in shock and fear for your life, you will do most anything I would say. So think about it and put the shoe on your own foot.
Mr Crowley

Logan, WV

#22 Sep 30, 2011
WHY NOT wrote:
<quoted text>why won't they get away with this..canul shot a person in the back as he was running and he got away eith it.....wake up...that's why people do this...it was in the news everywhere that canul did this and all charges were dropped...see where it leads..everyone else thinks they can kill or half kill people and get by with it...that's logan county politics for ya...there was a convicted felon in possession of firearms threatnening to kill and nothing was done...go figure..only in logan...
You, my friend, are an idiot. Thank you. Goodbye.
looking

Charleston, WV

#23 Sep 30, 2011
is keith barry are they browning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single black female 2 hr Sid69 8
Tre Donbins raped at swrj. Terrible! 3 hr gottdayyummm 5
Logan high football is a joke 3 hr Honest 3
Gridiron 3 hr Serious 5
Bridgett McNeely busted again 4 hr Moss Grimmick 7
hammy 5 hr lmao 4
Where's Shaun Adkins? 8 hr Blue Eyes 2

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance