House For SALE or RENT

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angel

Logan, WV

#1 Nov 22, 2009
we got a house for sale or rent....even if you want to rent to own you can it's located at taplin (Man West Virginia), it's not much, it needs a little work done to it, but the house is history it's been in own family for a while now....it's a white and green house on a hill, one bath, three bedrooms, unless you want to make one a dinning room, a huge living room, and storage under the house and and attic, all it needs is a little paint and one of the rooms needs carpet, the front porch needs railing.

so i hope to hear from someone soon, just ask for angie, I half to spell the number out cause topixs will not let me just give it so please call me at three-zero-four-two-three-nine -two-eight-eight-four. thanks alot from a mother of three....

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2009
Sounds interesting.. Although my home is HUGE..3 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms so and so, but my home is falling apart heh, im pretty sure its worse than yours though.. I might give you a call one day
wondering

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 23, 2009
What would the price be to rent? To Buy? How much work does it really need? May b interested..
Angel

Logan, WV

#4 Nov 23, 2009
prices of the house

to buy:$30,000

to rent:$300 a month
qwiturbeechun

Williamson, WV

#5 Nov 23, 2009
can i call u about it now?
Angel

Logan, WV

#6 Nov 24, 2009
yeah call me anytime
WELL

Inez, KY

#7 Nov 24, 2009
is the house in move in condition
WELL

Inez, KY

#8 Nov 24, 2009
livable
Angel

Logan, WV

#9 Nov 24, 2009
it has no furniture, cause all of that was mine, and the front porch needs some repairs but i am fixing all of that
wondering

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 25, 2009
does it have a yard or anything?
Angel

Logan, WV

#11 Nov 25, 2009
yeah it has a yard parking for 4 vehicles a very lovely hill and above the hill is a yard that we just made we had it bull dosed to a flat surface
barb

Lenore, WV

#12 Nov 25, 2009
has it been rented yet ?
interested

Williamson, WV

#13 Nov 26, 2009
is it still for rent
okbb

Charleston, WV

#14 Nov 27, 2009
this place is were?
Angel

Logan, WV

#15 Nov 29, 2009
the house is still for rent no one has rented it yet so if anyone is interested please call three-zero-four-two-three-nine -two-eight-eight-four. ask for angie
wondering

Logan, WV

#16 Nov 29, 2009
will you sale rent to own
friend

United States

#17 Nov 29, 2009
I have an apartment for rent if anyone is interested. It needs some work and it is in Williamson.Must have references.
Angel

Logan, WV

#18 Nov 30, 2009
I will sale or rent but i can not do the rent to own thing. but if you are interested please call anytime three-zero-four-two-three-nine -two-eight-eight-four.
Has a house

Gilbert, WV

#19 Nov 30, 2009
I have a house in the Logan area...Ill let you know more if your would be interested in a trade or something its 2 bdrm lg kitchen good size lvingroom 2brdrms pretty good size too have a bath and laundry room and a large fenced in yard it needs a few repairs..like i said if youd be interested in a trade ill let you know what all it needs and maybe we can take a look at each home:-)
Beck 101

United States

#20 Nov 30, 2009
Sounds like a good deal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 6 min Analog man 11,897
Looking for a female Gold fish for breeding. 15 min Weed my lips 2
I am sooooo stoned right now. 16 min Weed my lips 2
Mamie 43 min Wondering 2
Detox Center needed in Logan 2 hr Dingleberry 9
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 13,535
LRMC ~ Good Dr.'s leaving. (Aug '14) 8 hr Fanofagooddr 6
More from around the web

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE