Mitchell Heights yard sale?

Mitchell Heights yard sale?

Posted in the Logan Forum

Shopper

Gilbert, WV

#1 Sep 29, 2010
When is the Mitchell Heights annual yard sale??

Since: Sep 10

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Sep 29, 2010
starts Friday.
yes

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Oct 1, 2010
and continues on Sat. don't think it's going on Sun. they always have GOOD stuff!
Carla

Logan, WV

#4 Oct 1, 2010
yes wrote:
and continues on Sat. don't think it's going on Sun. they always have GOOD stuff!
How are the prices? Are they similar to regular yard sales? I've been to Bungalow Woods' yard sales and they are way overpriced. I know it's a nice area but just wondering if they are priced right.
yes

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Oct 1, 2010
i think they are somewhat overpriced at MH but if you wait til the end of the day on Sat. you can get some deals.
in the know

Charleston, WV

#6 May 17, 2011
Does any one know when the mitchell heights yard sale in 2011 its a wonderfull thing
megan

Logan, WV

#7 May 17, 2011
should be soon
lkijghfuty

Logan, WV

#8 May 17, 2011
megan wrote:
should be soon
It is the first weekend in June....prices are rather high down there...
shopper

United States

#9 May 17, 2011
lkijghfuty wrote:
<quoted text>It is the first weekend in June....prices are rather high down there...
June 3-4 .. You get what you pay for! Nice name brand clothes, good household items, well taken care of things! I'm so there, hope it doesn't rain!
lkijghfuty

Logan, WV

#10 May 17, 2011
shopper wrote:
<quoted text>
June 3-4 .. You get what you pay for! Nice name brand clothes, good household items, well taken care of things! I'm so there, hope it doesn't rain!
Yeah the clothes may be name brand..however some are worn out for a high dollar...
shopper

United States

#11 May 17, 2011
lkijghfuty wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the clothes may be name brand..however some are worn out for a high dollar...
Pass on the high dollar, worn! Just keep trying to get them to come down on prices. I'm sure they take it to GoodWill if not sold. Good Luck.
lkijghfuty

Logan, WV

#12 May 18, 2011
shopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Pass on the high dollar, worn! Just keep trying to get them to come down on prices. I'm sure they take it to GoodWill if not sold. Good Luck.
I'm not trying to get them to come down on their prices..it is their stuff and they have a right to ask what they want for it..some one asked about the pricing...some clothes are not what they ask for them...I don't care what they do with their stuff...I always give ours to the salvation army....better to give than receive....have a good day.
good ad judy

Charleston, WV

#13 May 20, 2011
shopper wrote:
<quoted text>
good advertising for your junk judy.
wanting to know

Paintsville, KY

#14 Sep 27, 2011
when is the mitchel hts yard sale in oct 2011
1 post removed
mee

Washington, NC

#16 Oct 6, 2011
want 2 know also
Me Me

Bluefield, WV

#17 Oct 6, 2011
Tomorrow and Saturday
mom

Logan, WV

#18 Sep 29, 2012
when is the mitchell heights yard sale in 2012 sept or oct
Resident

Uneeda, WV

#19 Oct 5, 2012
It's going on this weekend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 39 min southern at heart 1,255
SSAC Investigating Wildcats 4 hr It is what it is 31
Timmy Farmer 7 hr ONE HITTER QUITTER 12
SAAC investigating Chapmanville and Harts 13 hr Of course 4
Double A All-State Selection 15 hr Dunker 6
Hunter Neil from CRHS. 17 hr Fan 4
Missy curry fired as GM of Pizza Hut why? 22 hr Lol 5

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages