Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

knows wrote:
<quoted text>..I don't know if he is living with her, but he is dating her, she has pics of him in bed asleep with her daughter, what kinda mom would let her daughter lay in the bed with a man she hasn't known very long, and he is a drug head, there are a bunch of them down that way, he used to stay at the mouth of garretts fork, but he still does his drugs and sells or buys his pills, she will learn when she gets knocked up, and has more kids by different guy again, i think she has 4 or five kids, i don't know if they belong to the same guy or not. i hope she knows what she is getting into letting her kids hang all over him, who knows.
whats your name?
Carrie Parsley

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

I heard wrote:
sounds like she doesnt care what shes getting into..just letting him stay there shows what kinda person she is..kids or no kids. i heard he stayed with his elderly grandmother and she had to leave her house for a few days to get rid of him. i also heard she found all kinds of drug paraphenalia in the bedroom and bathroom when he left. everybody he's stayed with he takes advantage of and steals from them. i heard he is just like his onry ass daddy..i knew him too. if she has a kid by him she better get ready to take care of it alone..he wont take care of hisself much less a kid..
whats your name?
Carrie Parsley

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Rick wrote:
<quoted text>You are so full of $hit. I will beat your azz the next time I catch you out. If you don't hide, again.
this is james sister! who are you? retarded?? sounds like you dont know what your talking about TRASH!!! get on a computer with all the other trash and rats in your area RICK you need to geta life and quit starting things you know nothing about RICK!!!!!!!
Carrie Parsley

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

To overheard wrote:
He's NOT nice. Get a clue...
YES HE IS...TRASH SHUT UP!!!!!
Carrie Parsley

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

i know who u r! watch yourself! calling names and stating shame! you are far dirtier than anything you've posted! what is done in the dark will be revealed in the light! believe you me you will live to say "I AM a product of my OWN demise" Sure hope your dirt, past or present isn't a "TOPIX" of discussion anytime soon. My brother is a GREAT person and has never stolen anything or left "drug paraphanelia" at my house and has stayed hundreds of times!!! and you are talking about his "grandmother" and his "dad" but they have never been a part of our lives, and you know that, and a blessing it has been, because junk like this is why...you people are awful, lie, act like your perfect if you tell your name I'd be happy to compare your dirt to his wonder if you'll be dirtier...SHAME ON YOU!!!!! I used to look up to you!!!!! I am sick to my stomache to hear/read this junk, sure you are not the only one, but again I just think NOTHING of you and your "kind"
james rhodes

Lenore, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Carrie Parsley wrote:
i know who u r! watch yourself! calling names and stating shame! you are far dirtier than anything you've posted! what is done in the dark will be revealed in the light! believe you me you will live to say "I AM a product of my OWN demise" Sure hope your dirt, past or present isn't a "TOPIX" of discussion anytime soon. My brother is a GREAT person and has never stolen anything or left "drug paraphanelia" at my house and has stayed hundreds of times!!! and you are talking about his "grandmother" and his "dad" but they have never been a part of our lives, and you know that, and a blessing it has been, because junk like this is why...you people are awful, lie, act like your perfect if you tell your name I'd be happy to compare your dirt to his wonder if you'll be dirtier...SHAME ON YOU!!!!! I used to look up to you!!!!! I am sick to my stomache to hear/read this junk, sure you are not the only one, but again I just think NOTHING of you and your "kind"
get them sis is it who i think it is ka or her sibling

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Logan Forum right now

Search the Logan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr George 53,896
stealing money from a estate account 1 hr mark hicks 1
Labor board on buck security 2 hr Mike 5
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) 2 hr Weepy 18,233
Nu-Era or Rock City 3 hr Gerry 10
Now hiring @ Giovanni's Logan 3 hr Tater Salad 5
Cynthia and Carlos 4 hr him 5
Local Corruption 5 hr Clinton 8
La...barn 9 hr jen 35
board of education Sat mike 45
magistrate codispoti (Jan '14) Sat dumb hillbillys 79
•••
•••