Logan Animal Hospital in Justice Addition

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Barbara

Belfry, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2010
Are they good the animals? Any bad things going on?
Outsider

Lenore, WV

#2 Feb 17, 2010
Always been alright with our pets.
not sure

Logan, WV

#3 Feb 17, 2010
are you going to leave them? i have seen them be rough with my cat i really didnt like it at all knowles is worse iv'e seen them be very rough with animals you really dot have much of a choice sad.
Barbara

Belfry, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2010
Well, I'm getting my cat spayed and I'm worried about her: she is a devil cat when she's out of her environment. I don't want them to hurt her.
I know

United States

#5 Feb 17, 2010
Dr. Music in MADISON beside the courthouse is great. I just had my dog spayed and he is more reasonable on prices than in the Logan area. The staff there is very nice.
RESIDENT

Marietta, GA

#6 Feb 17, 2010
the only problem I have with taking my dog there is they always leave there dogs out in the front fence and your dog will never get to see the light of day.
I know

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2010
where?
Dog Watcher

Logan, WV

#8 Feb 17, 2010
Better be carefull about taking your pets there I drove by there a few days ago and there was 2 dogs outside humping Did anyone else see this
Logan Larry

Kermit, WV

#9 Feb 17, 2010
They recently saved my dog. Good life saving care.
I'd highly recommend Dr. Irvin.
thebest

Logan, WV

#10 Feb 18, 2010
Barbara wrote:
Well, I'm getting my cat spayed and I'm worried about her: she is a devil cat when she's out of her environment. I don't want them to hurt her.
the best place to go for spaying or nuerting is help for animals in huntington you can get the number from 411 you take them in the morning by 8 you get them back same day ive took several feral cats they, they are the best at handling these.
info

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2010
I like Logan Animal Hospital..they are always good to my dogs and I wouldn't go anywhere else...I have heard that the help for animals in huntingon are good..they are a low cost clinic but they are good...thats all they do is spay and nuerter all day...
mee

Logan, WV

#12 Feb 19, 2010
Dog Watcher wrote:
Better be carefull about taking your pets there I drove by there a few days ago and there was 2 dogs outside humping Did anyone else see this
I'm pretty sure your talking about the two big dogs. I think they are the vets dogs. They are always there. They have always been really good with my dog and my cats. If you ask questions, he knows the answers.
well

Landisburg, PA

#13 Feb 19, 2010
I took my cat to Danville Animal Clinic/Hospital they was gentle with him. They called as soon as his surgrey was over and let me know everything was fina and I got to pick him up that day. They also have reasonable prices. I paid $80. to have him fixed, rab. shot, wormed, and for his meds. But they was great! Numbers in the phonebook check them out.
well

Landisburg, PA

#14 Feb 19, 2010
I took my little girls small beagle pup to Logan Animal Hodp. and they told me one price on the phone to have her spayed and I thought ok thats not bad, well it went from like everything being around $120.00 to like $210.00 I thought I was going to fall over. And on the other hand when they brought her out they we're also kinda rough with her, thinking they wouldnt have just having her stomach cut open.. And they are way to high and alittle on the rude side.
someone who knows

Landisburg, PA

#15 Feb 19, 2010
My mom took her cat over there and they almost killed it. They gave it to much medicine and when my mom brought her home all the cat did was lay for days and didnt move with its tongue hanging out of it mouth, I know other people who didnt like how there animals acted after being treated over there by him.
NoProblems

United States

#16 Feb 19, 2010
Logan Animal Hospital is where I prefer to take my animals. I have used the Madison and Danvile vets before when others have told me how great the where but I always go back to Logan. I've never had a problem with prices or anything. My cats are demons with other people so I can understand some roughness but they never ever try to hurt an animal. They try not to disturb the pets as much as possible. As for my dogs, I think they enjoy their visits there. I feel like I save money and I have more peace of mind with the Logan Animal Hospital. The people who work there are nice and have no problems answering my questions.
What

Gilbert, WV

#17 Feb 20, 2010
Whats the name of the clinic in danville that charges $80 I have a kitten needs fixed in a couple months..And if you have the number that be great too...And as far as Logan Animal Clinic...I will say they are very good with animals...Me and my husband went out of town for a week and my cat got injured the day before we left...I put her in Logan Animal Clinic for her injuries and to see that she was well cared for while I was gone I left her there for the week I called twice a day everyday to check on her they didnt care one bit and took very good care of her...I know they are a little higher on prices but no way was I gonna leave her at Knowles...Took a cat there years ago and first thing he did was hold her down forcfully and she was a gentle cat he held her down cut her claws to short and then wanted me to run a bunch of tests on her when all that was wrong was she was miscarrying her kittens..Never used them again...But if Danville will be good to my kitten and are $80 to spay and worm them and rabie shots Ill take him there...But I would appreciate others opinions on the Danville Clinic cause I dont want to take him anywhere that wont handle him as gently as I would..Thanks
mee

Logan, WV

#18 Feb 20, 2010
What wrote:
Whats the name of the clinic in danville that charges $80 I have a kitten needs fixed in a couple months..And if you have the number that be great too...And as far as Logan Animal Clinic...I will say they are very good with animals...Me and my husband went out of town for a week and my cat got injured the day before we left...I put her in Logan Animal Clinic for her injuries and to see that she was well cared for while I was gone I left her there for the week I called twice a day everyday to check on her they didnt care one bit and took very good care of her...I know they are a little higher on prices but no way was I gonna leave her at Knowles...Took a cat there years ago and first thing he did was hold her down forcfully and she was a gentle cat he held her down cut her claws to short and then wanted me to run a bunch of tests on her when all that was wrong was she was miscarrying her kittens..Never used them again...But if Danville will be good to my kitten and are $80 to spay and worm them and rabie shots Ill take him there...But I would appreciate others opinions on the Danville Clinic cause I dont want to take him anywhere that wont handle him as gently as I would..Thanks
i would take him to huntington they do it for 40 and are very good you get him back same day you go at 8am you get him back at between 3-4 help for animals 1 800 953 7297 or helpforanimals.net

Since: Feb 10

United States

#19 Feb 20, 2010
What wrote:
Whats the name of the clinic in danville that charges $80 I have a kitten needs fixed in a couple months..And if you have the number that be great too...And as far as Logan Animal Clinic...I will say they are very good with animals...Me and my husband went out of town for a week and my cat got injured the day before we left...I put her in Logan Animal Clinic for her injuries and to see that she was well cared for while I was gone I left her there for the week I called twice a day everyday to check on her they didnt care one bit and took very good care of her...I know they are a little higher on prices but no way was I gonna leave her at Knowles...Took a cat there years ago and first thing he did was hold her down forcfully and she was a gentle cat he held her down cut her claws to short and then wanted me to run a bunch of tests on her when all that was wrong was she was miscarrying her kittens..Never used them again...But if Danville will be good to my kitten and are $80 to spay and worm them and rabie shots Ill take him there...But I would appreciate others opinions on the Danville Clinic cause I dont want to take him anywhere that wont handle him as gently as I would..Thanks
Danville Animal Clinic is a great place to take your animals..Dr. Toler is really gentle and caring as well as his staff...I've been going there since he opened his doors and never once regretted it.
His phone number is three six nine, seven zero zero one.
kecia

Charleston, WV

#20 Feb 20, 2010
Barbara wrote:
Are they good the animals? Any bad things going on?
i used to take our pets there and they were good w/ them,....the one in town was good also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Dotson 3 hr Search for justice 11
Logan County School Teachers 3 hr Family 17
what is up with everyone @ cinema 8 theater sle... (Mar '10) 10 hr Justsaying 21
Who Really Runs Logan County? 11 hr Rolo 6
Women play more games then men??? (Apr '09) 15 hr A Cheating Husband 7
How many men is Teresa Price playing??? 17 hr menagainstgolddig... 1
Four lane from Logan to Man 19 hr Red 37
Logan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Logan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Logan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:46PM
AFC Wild Card 2015: Bengals vs. Colts, Ravens vs. Steelers Early Preview
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Panthers, Falcons head in opposite directions - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:35 AM
A.J. Green in concussion protocol
NFL 3:54 AM
Mike Tomlin downplays spat with Reggie Nelson
NBC Sports 4:37 AM
Panthers believe anything is possible now