how to stop jehovah's witness from co...

how to stop jehovah's witness from coming to your door!

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
newthreader

United States

#1 May 22, 2010
HERE ARE SOME LINKS ON WHAT THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESS ARE REALLY ABOUT!
THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU THIS AT YOUR DOOR TO TRY TO CONVERT YOU TO THEIR PUBLISHING CULT. LOOK AT THESE LINKS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
1 post removed
whitman girl

Charleston, WV

#3 May 22, 2010
XXXTROLLXXX wrote:
Get a big @$$ dog, that what I did :P
the only people who go door to door teaching something good and you get on here and bad mouth them.The same big @ss dog you turned on them God will use on you.How soory you are.Do something good with your miserable life.
lol

Clear Spring, MD

#4 May 22, 2010
whitman girl wrote:
<quoted text>the only people who go door to door teaching something good and you get on here and bad mouth them.The same big @ss dog you turned on them God will use on you.How soory you are.Do something good with your miserable life.
GODS not with them..... they all will burn in hell with there little leader....... [email protected] all of them

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5 May 22, 2010
You only have to say this once..."I'm Catholic." Seriously...for some reason- at least the ones around here- hate Catholics.
Karen

Thurmond, WV

#6 May 22, 2010
whitman girl wrote:
<quoted text>the only people who go door to door teaching something good and you get on here and bad mouth them.The same big @ss dog you turned on them God will use on you.How soory you are.Do something good with your miserable life.
Yes, like get on Topix and threaten people with GodÂ’s dogs.
1 post removed

Captain Awesome

Since: Oct 09

Awesomeland, WV

#8 May 23, 2010
I like inviting them in and discussing really awful things. I play this game where I let them in and then just act like a terrible person and see how long it takes for them to just give up on saving my eternal soul. Thus far the Mormons seem the hardest to scare off.
maybe

United States

#9 May 23, 2010
I over heard someone talking. They said that captain awesome was mario mendez and Topics Avenger/Logan Allstar was Brent Clay
1 post removed

Captain Awesome

Awesomeland, WV

#11 May 23, 2010
maybe wrote:
I over heard someone talking. They said that captain awesome was mario mendez and Topics Avenger/Logan Allstar was Brent Clay
Mendez? I'm no beaner.
Wrong again kiddies.
1 post removed

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13 May 23, 2010
i actually am not that familiar with them, once when one knocked on my door, i asked, how many people are getting into heaven, he said 120 thousand, i then asked how many Jehovah's witnesses are they, he answered 7 million, so i asked, if i convert then i only have a chance to go to heaven? that pretty much did it, never heard from them again,
now i had some mormans come about 6 times and had some really fun talks with them, there were two of them one was very well educated, and the other was a misionary from brazil, he was more the faith inspirational type, but they brought videos and everything and finally i destroyed them on their last vist, made them look very dumb, i hated doing it but, geesh really look at the mormans beliefs and if you buyt that crap, then well, i really dont know what to say about that,,
as always your friendly neighborhood atheist,
just keeping it real
PB

Level 1

Location hidden

#14 May 23, 2010
correction it was 144 thousand,
my bad, like i said not that familiar with them and it was a long time ago,
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhoo oooooooo

Charleston, WV

#15 May 23, 2010
PreacherBoy wrote:
i actually am not that familiar with them, once when one knocked on my door, i asked, how many people are getting into heaven, he said 120 thousand, i then asked how many Jehovah's witnesses are they, he answered 7 million, so i asked, if i convert then i only have a chance to go to heaven? that pretty much did it, never heard from them again,
now i had some mormans come about 6 times and had some really fun talks with them, there were two of them one was very well educated, and the other was a misionary from brazil, he was more the faith inspirational type, but they brought videos and everything and finally i destroyed them on their last vist, made them look very dumb, i hated doing it but, geesh really look at the mormans beliefs and if you buyt that crap, then well, i really dont know what to say about that,,
just keeping it real
PB
queer

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 May 23, 2010
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>
queer
the best response yet, the power of Gods love really shines out in you,

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#17 May 23, 2010
PreacherBoy wrote:
just keeping it real
PB
the jehova's are easy to get rid of. when they ring my doorbell and my demon-dog chihuahua goes crazy...i answer the door while telling "satan" to stand down and not bite the old ladies. they tend to run away from my house quickly.(no, his name is not really satan, but it's a good laugh when the JW's come around)

now the mormons....i get a kick out of those fresh-faced 18 year old baby boy's they send. of course, when i ask them if i can have as many husbands as they do wives it goes downhill from there.
1 post removed
Karen

Thurmond, WV

#19 May 23, 2010
maybe wrote:
I heard there is a store in downtown Logan that sells hearing aids, but I might have heard wrong too.
1 post removed

“Chummin' for Tards”

Everywhere!

#21 May 24, 2010
I once chased a couple off with a water hose. They weren't happy. Nice people, though. In all honesty, they're no more annoying than any other religious person. They just have a more pleasant demeanor.
qweet

Charleston, WV

#22 May 24, 2010
KRAKEE wrote:
I once chased a couple off with a water hose. They weren't happy. Nice people, though. In all honesty, they're no more annoying than any other religious person. They just have a more pleasant demeanor.
krakee youre back, youve been gone too long.

“Chummin' for Tards”

Everywhere!

#23 May 24, 2010
qweet wrote:
<quoted text>
krakee youre back, youve been gone too long.
I know. I've missed you. I've had a lot of shit to deal with lately. Long story short, I'm all yours now sweetheart.
Curious

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Nov 23, 2013
Who is the pushy Oriental-looking Jehovah's Witness woman who knocks on doors around Rossmore and up through RTE 44?
Gertrude

Cottageville, WV

#25 Nov 23, 2013
Curious wrote:
Who is the pushy Oriental-looking Jehovah's Witness woman who knocks on doors around Rossmore and up through RTE 44?
I don't know her name but let me tell ya what I did to run her off. That ol thang was trying to hand me one of those damn watchtower papers and I simply said honey you don't want to be coming around here, she ask why and I said because I'm a witch and practice hoodoo. Well just as she turned to leave my ol black tom cat came up on the porch and and that ol retarded thing looked back at me while pointing at my cat and said "pork" now I don't know if she was saying my cat was fat or if she thought my dinner had gotten loose. but let me tell ya she ain't been back. Now as for them Mormon boys, I find them to be fun. I just start talking dirty to them and they tuck tail and run. If I happen to get a pushy one I just say that my husband has homosexual desires for young handsome boys and that gets them to moving.
gracious

Charleston, WV

#26 Nov 24, 2013
The last time Jws came to my door, I invited them in. I told them, I respect your beliefs and you should respect mine. They left and no harsh words or mean things were said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Logan man arrested for wearing mask in public - 7 hr Wut 2
Mike Atwell 7 hr may 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr -meabadboy- 2,881
Ralph/Ojeda 7 hr nash 4
Mike Adair &Sherry Conn 9 hr huh 3
Larry Wiggins jr 9 hr Grant 6
Curtis the drunk 10 hr Yep 8

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance