C-Ville Cheerleaders
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
loganfan

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2010
Where were the c-ville cheerleaders. Were they to embarassed to cheer against Logan Cheerleaders. HaHa!
joe

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2010
I dont know why they never show up. It is a ten minute drive. Logan Cheerleaders travel all over the state to support their wildcats. Maybe the Chapmanville cheerleaders were too focused on chasing the logan basketball players to get ready for the game. The C-Ville cheerleaders and coach should be ashamed for not supporting their school and team.
loganfanalso

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#3 Jan 12, 2010
Haha they must really suck. I heard they didnt even go to competition.I bet Taylor Ellis feels really stupid. But I guess it dont matter she sucked anyways!
Terrible Cheerleading

Logan, WV

#4 Jan 12, 2010
OK I was at the game and I do not see how the Logan Cheerleaders won The state Competition. They where Terrible..... They could not even lift the girls up without struggling And when they did get up they could not hold their balance. My advice is to practice more.. You are Definitely not a Competition Cheer Team.......
whatever

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2010
before u start bashing the chapmanville cheerleaders u need to get ur facts straight! the Logan Cheerleaders only won states because brooke wasnt at competition. if brooke would have been there they wouldnt have won! and how can u be proud of winnin a region that any team could win? and taylor doesnt suck,, she moved from logan because of the bitches that she had to cheer with! she couldnt deal with dealing with them anymore. the chapmanville cheerleaders dont come to logan because of the rude and awful comments all the logan fans make about them! they dont suck they just are sick of all the rude comments about them!
yeah yeah

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2010
Terrible Cheerleading wrote:
OK I was at the game and I do not see how the Logan Cheerleaders won The state Competition. They where Terrible..... They could not even lift the girls up without struggling And when they did get up they could not hold their balance. My advice is to practice more.. You are Definitely not a Competition Cheer Team.......
i definately agree with you!! they need to get their crap together before bragging about being "state champions"!
loganfanalso

United States

#7 Jan 12, 2010
yeah yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
i definately agree with you!! they need to get their crap together before bragging about being "state champions"!
I bet the c-ville cheerleaders couldnt have done any of those stunts. they ovbiously suck cause they DIDNT COMPETE thats pretty sad. and yes taylor ellis does suck i dont know if i even seen that girl tumble at a ballgame. and she deserved everything she got from those logan girls. and brooke sucked this year thats why they didnt compete right along with cville. logan one fair and sqaure. the logan cheerleaders havent practiced or done that routine since states. it might not have been the best but cville cheerleaders cant compare!!
Tiger Fan

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2010
I would like to set the record straight Chapmanville Cheerleaders do not cheer any away games and this is not by choice. The cheerleaders have asked to cheer the away games to support our team. Every Cville Cheerleader was at the game cheering supporting our team. They are attending most every away game on their own to support the Tigers!! They are all very excited and proud of our basketball team and our new coach!!! Personally I think our cheering section was fantastic tonight thanks to our cheerleaders and our fans showing love for the Tigers!!!
chapmanvilletige rs

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2010
whatever wrote:
before u start bashing the chapmanville cheerleaders u need to get ur facts straight! the Logan Cheerleaders only won states because brooke wasnt at competition. if brooke would have been there they wouldnt have won! and how can u be proud of winnin a region that any team could win? and taylor doesnt suck,, she moved from logan because of the bitches that she had to cheer with! she couldnt deal with dealing with them anymore. the chapmanville cheerleaders dont come to logan because of the rude and awful comments all the logan fans make about them! they dont suck they just are sick of all the rude comments about them!
Taylor I kno this is you. and yes you do suck . you havent helped our schools squad out any. and im sure you deserved everything bit of that stuff from the logan girls. I may be from chapmanville. but i kno logan cheerleaders can put c-villes to shame!
tigerrules09

United States

#10 Jan 12, 2010
loganfan wrote:
Where were the c-ville cheerleaders. Were they to embarassed to cheer against Logan Cheerleaders. HaHa!
Did you notice that everytime the Logan Cheerleaders took to the floor they did the exact same routine but set to different music. I agree they are good, their back flips were awesome. But they need to learn some new routines. As for our cheerleaders not being there, most of us do not know why they did not bring them. They are good, they were great at our football games but I agree, where were they?
casey12

United States

#11 Jan 12, 2010
joe wrote:
I dont know why they never show up. It is a ten minute drive. Logan Cheerleaders travel all over the state to support their wildcats. Maybe the Chapmanville cheerleaders were too focused on chasing the logan basketball players to get ready for the game. The C-Ville cheerleaders and coach should be ashamed for not supporting their school and team.
I somehow doubt they were chasing after your players, look at them. The only cute one is Andy Herbert and he is a Hart's boy. Noah is ugly as well as the rest of them. They sure do not have a Brooks Cooper or Todd Terry on their team. Shame the competition did not go by looks, we have won 100 to zero.
Jealous tigers

United States

#12 Jan 12, 2010
tigerrules09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice that everytime the Logan Cheerleaders took to the floor they did the exact same routine but set to different music. I agree they are good, their back flips were awesome. But they need to learn some new routines. As for our cheerleaders not being there, most of us do not know why they did not bring them. They are good, they were great at our football games but I agree, where were they?
I was at the game and you must not know much about cheerleading. Every cheer the did had completely different words,motions,tumbling,and stunts. They dont do them to music anyays so obviously you wasnt payin attention!
soooo funny

United States

#13 Jan 12, 2010
casey12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I somehow doubt they were chasing after your players, look at them. The only cute one is Andy Herbert and he is a Hart's boy. Noah is ugly as well as the rest of them. They sure do not have a Brooks Cooper or Todd Terry on their team. Shame the competition did not go by looks, we have won 100 to zero.
That is why it is a basketball game and not a beauty pagent. Tell the C-ville boys to enter a pageant, maybe they could win at that....bahhahahahahah
YEAH I SAID IT

Ithaca, NY

#14 Jan 12, 2010
TAYLOR ELLIS CANT HELP IT IF HER COACH WONT BRING HER TEAM TO LOGAN TO CHEER....NOW CAN SHE?
logan rules

United States

#15 Jan 12, 2010
casey12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get your names straight. His name is Paul Herbert Williamson. His father is Andy Paul. Noah must not be too ugly, considering TT's girlfriend was chasing him. But maybe her big nose got in the way of her vision.
MIKE

Logan, WV

#16 Jan 12, 2010
casey12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why ALEX was at the locker room trying to get Noah out to talk before the game I GUESS SO
WRONG

United States

#17 Jan 13, 2010
Tiger Fan wrote:
I would like to set the record straight Chapmanville Cheerleaders do not cheer any away games and this is not by choice. The cheerleaders have asked to cheer the away games to support our team. Every Cville Cheerleader was at the game cheering supporting our team. They are attending most every away game on their own to support the Tigers!! They are all very excited and proud of our basketball team and our new coach!!! Personally I think our cheering section was fantastic tonight thanks to our cheerleaders and our fans showing love for the Tigers!!!
All Logan County Schools were told that the Cheerleaders had to compete in regional competition and travel to all in county games.
How does chapmanville get away with not doing either.
Tigers

Logan, WV

#18 Jan 13, 2010
As far as cheerleading goes Logan is awsome!!!! Mabey Chapmanville should try a new Cheer Coach. Who knows they might improve like there boys! Stranger things have happened. It never hurts to dream of a STATE TITLE of any kind Chapmanville Tigers! I no it must hurt your ass to set back and watch Logan win Basketball and Cheerleading STATE TITLES! Why must you get on here and try to bash Logan and make you selves look even worse... If you were any good at all you should have brought it, last night!!!
Tiger Fan

United States

#19 Jan 13, 2010
WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>
All Logan County Schools were told that the Cheerleaders had to compete in regional competition and travel to all in county games.
How does chapmanville get away with not doing either.
You do not have to compete in regional competition. You have to pay a fine if your school is unable to compete. I do not know anything about traveling to all in county games but if that is a rule im not sure how that happens either but I do know the cheerleaders want to cheer and they have all wondered why they cant at least cheer the away games for Man, Logan, and Scott.
lil miss

Logan, WV

#20 Jan 13, 2010
loganfanalso wrote:
Haha they must really suck. I heard they didnt even go to competition.I bet Taylor Ellis feels really stupid. But I guess it dont matter she sucked anyways!
whatever! you know your the one that sucks not her! if your a logan cheerleader then you suck everybody coming and going!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brittany mayhorn (Nov '08) 3 hr just curious 9
Dream center at Holden Wv 3 hr just curious 2
One Word Game (Feb '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 12,504
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 3,877
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 13,350
What ever happened to smelly Kelli Ann fye? 6 hr Ellis 121 1
July 4th 6 hr In The No 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages