charity workman
uknowme

Chapmanville, WV

#1 Jan 15, 2012
Whachu think bout dat nasty hoe
unbelieveble

Spencer, WV

#2 Jan 15, 2012
Nastyyyyh.needle junkie,crackhead..unfit mother...everybody knows how she is...
uknowme

Chapmanville, WV

#3 Jan 15, 2012
She be tellin everybody she dating Anthony page she tryna ruin him
skankho

Chapmanville, WV

#4 Jan 17, 2012
Shes been fuckkng with my man hiding in anthonys car wash. She's gonna get her ass beat.
yeah

Logan, WV

#5 Jan 18, 2012
She is nasty.....she acts like her messing with a certain guy makes her look cool or something...or like she is some hot shit....she is a loser who leaves her kid for others to watch so she can go out and party....if she would realize the guys that mess with her r just using her to fuck and then send her on her way....they have no respect for her they talk behind her back saying how easy she is....lmao....she acts like everyone hates on her but actually they r just making fun of her cause she thinks she is so hard and tryst to act like shes from the hood lmao ur from cville or some holler from harts creek.....charity a little advice grow up n take care of ur baby n quit worrying about sleeping with guys u think r the baddest dude in Logan...or the guy all the stripers want...its just so trashy the way u carry yourself....
Layton

Kenna, WV

#6 Jan 18, 2012
I saw a video of her and a Chocolate lab. It was actually pretty hot.
skankho

Chapmanville, WV

#7 Jan 18, 2012
She's not even pretty all guys see in her is some easy ass lmfao skank bitch needa take care of that baby she think she so gangster
HAHA

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Jan 19, 2012
Like mother like daughter..her mom is Teresa Thompson the crack ho who has AIDS...If she thinks she pretty somebody need to take up a donation for her some glasses.. She should Go back to Harts Creek and take cake of her baby and leave other womens men alone...When somebody smokes her ass maybe she'll learn,if she capable of learning...
skankho

Chapmanville, WV

#9 Jan 19, 2012
She loves other ppls men she never gon take care of that baby she too busy stripping heard she quit
Country Chick

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Listen you all don't know her. She's my cousin and I know her well! You all are talking about her but I'm sure Ur no better. Keep your mouth shut and take a look at your own life. I'm sure all y'all are a bunch of Nasty ho's. Oh and your callin her ugly well look in the mirror you will find ugly!
Excuse you

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 8, 2012
I would love to know who's talking smack about charity, stop hiding behind the computer and saying trash! Oops I forgot your only doing this because your jealous. Ohh anyways her mother has been checked, THERE IS NO DISEAS. So find some glasses and look at charity and Teresa. There both drop dead gorgeous. I know that their a whole lot better than you. Their not scared to say it to your face. But you wanna hide behind a computer and talk smack. It's called think before you speak sweet cheeks. So the only reason I didn't put my name is because you didn't put yours and Country chick I know who u are and idc about you bc Ur my sister and the others need to stop talking smack about good people u need to wake up and smell the coffee and meet in person by the way 💩crap on u
Bad Company

Bluefield, WV

#12 Dec 8, 2012
I think shes a beautiful doll. I would love to be the man that takes care of her. I would take the very best of care of her. She wouldnt want for anything. Especially if we would get together and she proves to me that shes a good woman that will stick with one guy. I have already been through this cheating games and I just cant handle another episiode of that.I just love that beautiful smile that she has and would love to get that one lil taste of her. Thats all it would take,just that first lil taste.
Selfmade2014

Stollings, WV

#13 May 23, 2015
Charity, Wow! Where shall I began... Well, she tries to fit in with others and really puts a show on like she is a good parent. She is a poor excuse for a human being. She really needs to stop saying or shall I say acting like she is married to Joe. Her last name is not Ooten its Workman. A hoe will always remain a hoe. Too, bad there isn't a man that would at least consider to wife her up.. She is a very trashy human.. And everyone knows she pawns her kids off from one person to the next... I have no more words or the energy to put into her sorry self.. Moving on from this trash, however I did feel like I needed to comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Vance and girlfriend Diana 8 hr Sad 2
Shot 8 hr John 7
Wreck 8 hr Jess 3
Michelle Vance 8 hr Jess 9
Does Jennifer berratt have hep? 8 hr Tomi 6
ed white 8 hr Tom23 3
Logan and Man Consolidating 8 hr Tom 25

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance