ky man

Gilbert, WV

#1 Apr 17, 2012
just wonted to know if it is true that tammy farley died yesterday?
loganite

Lenore, WV

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Yes its in todays Logan Banner . I sure hate it I have known Her for a long time .Looks like Dewayne will have to find somebody else to freeload off of.
ky man

Gilbert, WV

#3 Apr 17, 2012
I really hate this for her son he used to be a great guy and i knew his dad (dickbird) good in the mines my sorrow goes out to the ones that need it
Just saying

Matewan, WV

#4 Apr 17, 2012
Tammy Farley, 52, of Sarah Ann, departed this life Monday, April 16, 2012, at her residence.

Born March 6, 1960, in Logan, she was a daughter of the late Talmich Junior Browning and the late Betty Lee Milam. Also preceding her in death was her husband, Dickie Bird Farley, and two brothers, Orville Christian and David Milon.

Tammy was a homemaker and of the Christian faith.

Additional survivors include one son, Bryan Thomas (Sheena) Farley of Plant City, Fla.; one daughter, Angela Milam (DJ) Isaacs-Madden of Harts; two brothers, Jimmy Joe Milam and Denny Milam, both of Indiana; one sister Barbara Ann Danish of Rum Creek; six grandchildren and a host of additional family and friends.

Services will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday, April 18, at the Collins Funeral Home Chapel with Bro. Gary Starr officiating. Burial will follow at Forest Lawn Cemetery at Pecks Mill.

Visitation will begin one hour prior to the services Wednesday at the funeral home.

Family and friends will serve as pallbearers.

Condolences may be left at www.collinsfuneralhomewv.com

Collins Funeral Home of Switzer is in charge of the arrangements.
Someone is crazy

Logan, WV

#5 Apr 18, 2012
Why wasn't Dewayne's name in her obit ? I know Dewayne loved Tammy . That's really wrong to not include him in obit . I hope he aloud to go to the service today ! RIP Tammy you was loved by so many & will be missed !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Resident 2 hr Resident 1
Remona Workman "Bailey and Ralph Aaron Bailey 3 hr Tall Irishman 12
shooting pool 4 hr inquiring minds 3
Carl Sparks 4 hr Stephanie 4
Angel Hogston?? 6 hr Bad ass bitch 10
Receiving SSI Checks 13 hr Deb 43
Do you approve of Rupert Phillips as State Hous... (Mar '12) 22 hr corey 16
Omar wreck 23 hr girlygirl 3
prostitution Sun Yellow Man LWv 109
Logan Dating