When is trick or treat night in logan?

When is trick or treat night in logan?

Posted in the Logan Forum

Tiff

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2009
Just moved to the logan area and I just needed to know what night to take the kids out trick treating?
ENOUGH

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2009
Tiff wrote:
Just moved to the logan area and I just needed to know what night to take the kids out trick treating?
Saturday, October 31st, from 6-8pm. You can find all trick or treat times on www.wsaz.com .
In My Opinion

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2009
Enough is definitely right. I've been watching it closely too cause I live in Mingo County and found out for sure that the children go out tonight here. I don't understand why some counties are different. If anyone knows why it is different, can you tell me why?
I am thankful for tonight for the children because I seen the weather is not going to be good and raining and that is sad for the children.
coop

Stollings, WV

#4 Oct 29, 2009
different times so kids can double dip thats what i used to do as a kid.go one county then hit another a few days later then my brothers and sisters would all change costumes with each other lol.
fun

Logan, WV

#5 Oct 30, 2009
my little boy is so excited,he's only four but loves it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word Game (Feb '10) 1 hr -Prince- 12,505
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 1 hr -Prince- 3,878
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr -Prince- 13,351
brittany mayhorn (Nov '08) 7 hr just curious 9
Dream center at Holden Wv 7 hr just curious 2
What ever happened to smelly Kelli Ann fye? 11 hr Ellis 121 1
July 4th 11 hr In The No 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages