Hatfields & McCoys
BeingHonest

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 16, 2012
To be honest, Iíve heard enough about the Hatfields & McCoys. I wish Logan County and wvow radio had them jammed up their rear ends. All these people praising and making money off A bunch of murderers like those who backed the Nazi party for fortune and praise. If William Anderson Hatfield is A folk hero for killing and leading A band of killers, Then why isnít Charles Manson A folk hero instead of A psychotic monster?
READER

Williamson, WV

#2 Jul 16, 2012
AMEN

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Logan, WV

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Someone forgot to hug their tree today
Curious

Williamson, WV

#4 Jul 16, 2012
Thegreenmanalishi wrote:
Someone forgot to hug their tree today
what does this topic have to do with hugging trees?
blood

Newburgh, IN

#5 May 7, 2013
Means they are liberal a*sholes that get the truth mixed and stretched by media and tv for high ratings or they are new age hippies
ILLITERATEPEOPLE

United States

#6 May 7, 2013
BeingHonest wrote:
To be honest, I’ve heard enough about the Hatfields & McCoys. I wish Logan County and wvow radio had them jammed up their rear ends. All these people praising and making money off A bunch of murderers like those who backed the Nazi party for fortune and praise. If William Anderson Hatfield is A folk hero for killing and leading A band of killers, Then why isn’t Charles Manson A folk hero instead of A psychotic monster?
Are you SERIOUSLY that illiterate? Goodness....please educate yourself properly before you comment! Please and Thank You!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanitation problems 1 hr Casey 1
Create your own Forum 1 hr Sundog512 379
Michelle marcum ?? 2 hr Curious 2
What are convicted felons suspose to do? (May '10) 5 hr Nelson 135
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 13,646
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 11,999
Toughest Women in Logan 7 hr Lmfao 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages