11/12 Little League All Star Tournament

11/12 Little League All Star Tournament

Posted in the Logan Forum

bball fan

Logan, WV

#1 Jun 27, 2010
can anyone tell me where the tournaments will be held for the 11/12 year old Little League All Star tournament?
bball fan

Logan, WV

#2 Jun 27, 2010
anyone? any info?
wildcat

Man, WV

#3 Jun 27, 2010
They start on saturday and the area/district is at Man.
abc123

Logan, WV

#4 Jun 28, 2010
sure glad not in Logan! that was the suckiest tourney i've ever been to...talkin about the t-ball tourney's. they need for these other places to teach them how to run a tourney.
Logan Fan

United States

#5 Jun 28, 2010
abc123 wrote:
sure glad not in Logan! that was the suckiest tourney i've ever been to...talkin about the t-ball tourney's. they need for these other places to teach them how to run a tourney.
Why don't you come and show us how next time!!!!!!!!!
abc123

Logan, WV

#6 Jun 28, 2010
you're suppose to be the adult and according to all the sucks over there, you all know everything there is to know about how to do things...LOL
So, Logan Fan, I'm sure you're one of the sucks, right?
Logan fan

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Jun 28, 2010
abc123 wrote:
you're suppose to be the adult and according to all the sucks over there, you all know everything there is to know about how to do things...LOL
So, Logan Fan, I'm sure you're one of the sucks, right?
We need someone like you to come and show us how to run it better. I mean you must be wonderful because you know how to sit and hide behind the computer!!! Come on over to the field and show yourself. We would love to hear your suggestions!!!!!!!!!!
abc123

Logan, WV

#8 Jun 29, 2010
you're one to talk Logan Fan...everybody knows that Cindy Bailey gets on here and talks bull s..t and don't put her name on here, so Logan Fan is probably Cindy Bailey. She thinks she runs things over there and all the Akers do is use her and it's so funny...LOL
gross

Elkview, WV

#9 Jun 29, 2010
she has horrible body odor
COACH

Nettie, WV

#10 Jun 29, 2010
First of all I'm not from Logan, but was a coach for one of the 7/8 Teams. I thought Logan did a fair job trying to fit in all the games that were rained out and still keep from not going crazy. It was hard on everyone involved from the coaches to the host (LOGAN) to the umpires (not enough on the district staff). So Logan officals if there talking about you then they're leaving someone else alone, its hard to please everyone!!
ubreck

United States

#11 Jun 29, 2010
I like Ms. Bailey, it is the adkins people that think they run the island. Just glad my boys are too old to play.
umpire

Normantown, WV

#12 Jun 30, 2010
COACH wrote:
First of all I'm not from Logan, but was a coach for one of the 7/8 Teams. I thought Logan did a fair job trying to fit in all the games that were rained out and still keep from not going crazy. It was hard on everyone involved from the coaches to the host (LOGAN) to the umpires (not enough on the district staff). So Logan officals if there talking about you then they're leaving someone else alone, its hard to please everyone!!
How many umpires would you need for a game?
huh

United States

#13 Jun 30, 2010
ubreck wrote:
I like Ms. Bailey, it is the adkins people that think they run the island. Just glad my boys are too old to play.
adkins?
COACH

Charleston, WV

#14 Jun 30, 2010
umpire wrote:
<quoted text>
How many umpires would you need for a game?
Well, there probably would have been enough from the district staff if they didn't have all the rain and trying to play 6 games a night to get it all in. It was hard on everyone, and I think for the most part Logan did a nice job, but they had Logan umpires doing Logan games who had family on the team and there were some questionable calls (all in favor of Logan)- no big deal - no one got crazy or ignorant over the calls, but for the most part it was fair. I still think all things considered it was a good tournament and the kids had fun - THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!!!!!!!!!!
honestly

United States

#15 Jul 7, 2010
could someone please tell me why dennis and debbie wellman are at the logan 11-12 year old all star games. didn't their son play at holden? or at logan? i heard she had an affair with t. tomblin and that is why she is at these games just so she can see him. could someone tell me why dennis is so stupid that he even puts up with this? shame on both of you because i heard that they left the logan chapmanville game and did not even stay for the holden game which i am pretty sure their son played at. dennis you really need to get a life of your own and get rid of your wife, she is just going to bring you down. by the way, i know for a fact that she is not satisfied with you or even happy with you. ask her what she was doing and with who on spring break while you were at myrtle beach and she was supposedly home alone. even her own sister the one who has money, said to never tell debbie anything because she is the biggest gossip on this earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Boatwright 19 min truth 5
Kids & James Queen 22 min Yut 3
News Man charged with meth lab, moonshining - 3 hr Come on 1
Logan ASA money stolen? 5 hr TaylorAnn 8
Poll who was or is logan's best baseball player (Feb '09) 6 hr Dig-Dug 86
July 4th 9 hr Sostupid 10
John Michael Eplin needle banging,drunk,drug d... 10 hr Fact 9

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages