Yorkie for Sale, (Teacup yorkie) she ...

Yorkie for Sale, (Teacup yorkie) she is AKC Reg

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kathybrown

Phelps, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2010
She is 1 year and came from Tennessee.she is four pounds i have already got one that i have had for 4 years.My Mother is ill, and may have to go into the hospital for surgery,anyone interested in her can email me at [email protected] can also send a pic of her.We are asking 600 hundred for her.And we pay more then that for her.She needs a good home and someone who would maybe like to breed her to have some little babies.
jane

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Jun 17, 2010
i would love to have her...just cant afford that price though
me too

Culloden, WV

#3 Jun 17, 2010
I would like to have her too, but that price is way too much. She probably came from a petshop/puppy mill.
chicken li

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2010
U will never get 600 for her come on she already a year old, most people want a pup for that much
CLA

Logan, WV

#5 Jun 17, 2010
email pics adn more info [email protected]
kathybrown

Phelps, KY

#6 Jun 17, 2010
me too wrote:
I would like to have her too, but that price is way too much. She probably came from a petshop/puppy mill.
No she did not come from a petshop/puppy mill..As matter fact she came from a lady in Tennessee who breeds Yorkies
so if you not interested in the DOG!!!!...don't leave stupid comments, TOPIX!!!!>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>for someone wanting to bye a YORKIE!!so have a wonderful Sunshine day
gin

Culloden, WV

#7 Jun 17, 2010
kathybrown wrote:
<quoted text>
No she did not come from a petshop/puppy mill..As matter fact she came from a lady in Tennessee who breeds Yorkies
so if you not interested in the DOG!!!!...don't leave stupid comments, TOPIX!!!!>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>for someone wanting to bye a YORKIE!!so have a wonderful Sunshine day
It wasn't a stupid comment. It is quiet common for pet shops to charge a large amount(like you say you paid alot)and they just came from a puppy mill. They might cost that much in Tennesee, but not around here for a full grown dog. Most people looking for a good home for their pet, wouldn't be trying to sell it for that much. I would just give it to a good home. Good luck finding a sucker!!!
cla

Chapmanville, WV

#8 Jun 17, 2010
kathybrown wrote:
<quoted text>
EMAIL ME PICS AT [email protected] AND MORE INFO ABOUT THE DOG IF POSSSIABLE

Level 2

Since: May 10

Logan, WV

#9 Jun 18, 2010
Please email pictures to [email protected]

Also, can you tell me how much she weighs?

And does the person you got her from in Tennessee have a website?
cant help it

United States

#10 Jun 18, 2010
well Kathy Brown the only thing stupid is you.

People "buy" things. They don't "bye" them.
kathybrown

Phelps, KY

#11 Jun 18, 2010
chicken li wrote:
U will never get 600 for her come on she already a year old, most people want a pup for that much
..Well guess what i have read some of you comments about my dog that ppl don't know what the hell they are talking about...like good luck finding a SUCKER!!!....Well lets see i have 16 ppl email me wanting to see pics of her...and out of those 7 of them are welling to drive to see her or me meet them half way..So see their is a few suckers i guess out there who know how to make money off of a AKC dog...and they well get way more then what i am selling her for....and yes i dropped the price to 500$...go look up on the inter net just how much they will make off each puppy...so this well be one happy SUCKER!!!!...happy sunshine to all of YOU:)

Level 2

Since: May 10

Logan, WV

#12 Jun 18, 2010
kathybrown wrote:
<quoted text>..Well guess what i have read some of you comments about my dog that ppl don't know what the hell they are talking about...like good luck finding a SUCKER!!!....Well lets see i have 16 ppl email me wanting to see pics of her...and out of those 7 of them are welling to drive to see her or me meet them half way..So see their is a few suckers i guess out there who know how to make money off of a AKC dog...and they well get way more then what i am selling her for....and yes i dropped the price to 500$...go look up on the inter net just how much they will make off each puppy...so this well be one happy SUCKER!!!!...happy sunshine to all of YOU:)
Well I have asked you for pictures and more information, and you have ignored me.
stupid people

Culloden, WV

#13 Jun 18, 2010
kathybrown wrote:
<quoted text>..Well guess what i have read some of you comments about my dog that ppl don't know what the hell they are talking about...like good luck finding a SUCKER!!!....Well lets see i have 16 ppl email me wanting to see pics of her...and out of those 7 of them are welling to drive to see her or me meet them half way..So see their is a few suckers i guess out there who know how to make money off of a AKC dog...and they well get way more then what i am selling her for....and yes i dropped the price to 500$...go look up on the inter net just how much they will make off each puppy...so this well be one happy SUCKER!!!!...happy sunshine to all of YOU:)
Do you actually think anybody believes you or cares at all. You sound like a child.
skins

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Jun 18, 2010
kathybrown is trying to get a mini puppymill going. idont agree with breeding them just for a proffit...The Bottom Line is all tha matters for most people.not to treat a little dog like pet but for gain...The Bottom Line
buster

Logan, WV

#15 Jun 18, 2010
did you sell the dog yet
stupid people

Culloden, WV

#16 Jun 19, 2010
skins wrote:
kathybrown is trying to get a mini puppymill going. idont agree with breeding them just for a proffit...The Bottom Line is all tha matters for most people.not to treat a little dog like pet but for gain...The Bottom Line
You are exactly right. She acts like she wants it to have a good home and then asks big bucks for the dog and then talks about how much the puppies are worth. What kind of a good home is breeding for profit, till the day it dies.How disgusting she is. I feel sorry for sweet little dogs that are treated in this manner.It should be against the law.
If you want a Yorkie

Logan, WV

#17 Jun 19, 2010
First of all, a reputable breeder KNOWS there is no such thing as a teacup Yorkie. Reputable breeders do not breed a Yorkie that is under 5 pounds. It's not safe, healthy, or good for a dog in any means. I used to breed Yorkies myself but it was hard to find them GOOD homes because I had a lot of requirements for the puppies that I sold. I also got people coming to look for puppies who wanted to breed a 13 pound poodle with a 5 pound Yorkie. Forget it, you weren't getting my puppy! I also would buy them back from you if you changed your mind and provided a health guarantee. That doesn't happen much around here! People don't believe in standing behind the dogs they breed. There ARE reputable breeders out there but the reputable ones won't sell you a "teacup" Yorkie. There is no such thing in reality. I did lots of research before I ever started. I talked to people who show Yorkies. I got to know them well and learned lots of stuff to look for. Stay away from the word "teacup" for sure. I guarantee you that person just wants money and knows nothing about the dogs she/he is selling. And for the record, I have known about 15 Yorkies who were under 3 pounds who all died by the time they were 3 years old. Most of the time, it was kidney or heart failure..sometimes it was hypoglycemia which could have been prevented by a good breeder telling the puppy owner what they should watch for. These puppies just tend NOT to be healthy. Sometimes you will get lucky, but it's not worth it supporting that kind of breeder when they are selling puppies that may die by the time they are 2 or 3 years old.
kathybrown

Phelps, KY

#18 Jun 19, 2010
If you want a Yorkie wrote:
First of all, a reputable breeder KNOWS there is no such thing as a teacup Yorkie. Reputable breeders do not breed a Yorkie that is under 5 pounds. It's not safe, healthy, or good for a dog in any means. I used to breed Yorkies myself but it was hard to find them GOOD homes because I had a lot of requirements for the puppies that I sold. I also got people coming to look for puppies who wanted to breed a 13 pound poodle with a 5 pound Yorkie. Forget it, you weren't getting my puppy! I also would buy them back from you if you changed your mind and provided a health guarantee. That doesn't happen much around here! People don't believe in standing behind the dogs they breed. There ARE reputable breeders out there but the reputable ones won't sell you a "teacup" Yorkie. There is no such thing in reality. I did lots of research before I ever started. I talked to people who show Yorkies. I got to know them well and learned lots of stuff to look for. Stay away from the word "teacup" for sure. I guarantee you that person just wants money and knows nothing about the dogs she/he is selling. And for the record, I have known about 15 Yorkies who were under 3 pounds who all died by the time they were 3 years old. Most of the time, it was kidney or heart failure..sometimes it was hypoglycemia which could have been prevented by a good breeder telling the puppy owner what they should watch for. These puppies just tend NOT to be healthy. Sometimes you will get lucky, but it's not worth it supporting that kind of breeder when they are selling puppies that may die by the time they are 2 or 3 years old.
....Thank you so much for you time in writing about Yorke's Williamson...and I have a friend who has two tea cup Yorkie and they are one year old...and they both weight 1POUND..and probably don't live that far from you. And its not just yorkies that have problems that you have said you did research on...But have you also did your home work on Maltese,toy poodles,dachshund...And one more thing Williamson...I didn't put how long the dog might live...that is something i can not promise but as i have put on some of my other comments my other dog is 4 and still doing just find...Oh yes they both make trips to the vent just like every other dog should....And i well agree with you on that is crazy that someone would what to breed a poodle with a Yorkie..but anyway send me your e-mail address and i will be glad to see you pics later tonight of a 1 pound Yorkie and NO!!! it will not be off the internet...i am going to her house today her daughter is one of the people who is wanting to see my dog...and i do have papers on her how much she was and where she came from...Knoxville Tennessee....I am not selling her because i have to get rid of her...My Mother is ill and is going to have surgery and its kinda hard to take care of two dogs and my children, and someone who will be in the bed for awhile...but again thank you so much for your information i am not a breeder to set the records straight....and i sure wish Janie would have meet you.....She bought a dog and gave 600 hundred for it...from a lady who was a breeder.... it started getting sick on the 3rd day....she then took it to the vent...and her Sister-law call and told her the puppy had passed....she went back to the breeder....the lady said she was sorry but she could not give her money back but she could have another puppy for the same price,she was selling the puppies up up to 1,000....but i guess she thought Janie was stupid left with a broken heart and 600 hundred GONE ALONG WITH THE DOG..Well i am heading out around noon so again if you would like to see a teacup yorkie PLEASE SEND ME YOU EMIL...And again Thank you
If you want a Yorkie

Logan, WV

#19 Jun 19, 2010
OH I'm not stupid, I know there are people out there who sell the smaller Yorkies and call them teacup Yorkies..but they are wrong to do that. A reputable breeder will tell you there is no such thing. AKC will tell you there's no such thing. The Yorkshire Terrier Club of America will tell you no such thing. And No I have not researched other breeds because I have a passion for Yorkies and have never dabbled nor do I care to get involved with other breeds. I can assure you that if that day ever comes, I will not do so blindly, but much research will take place first. Good breeders breed for the betterment of the breed, not just to make money and anyone who cares about their dogs definitely does not breed to get 1 pound dogs. I don't care to see a picture of any, because I've seen them, they look like death waiting to happen. Maybe not at first, but give them a few years. If that dog were to get sick, it's chance of survival is much less than a 7 pound Yorkie, which is what AKC says is the standard size. 7 pounds is a Yorkie standard. Imagine what people are doing to get a one pound Yorkie, almost makes me sick to my stomach!
stupid people

Culloden, WV

#20 Jun 19, 2010
If you want a Yorkie wrote:
OH I'm not stupid, I know there are people out there who sell the smaller Yorkies and call them teacup Yorkies..but they are wrong to do that. A reputable breeder will tell you there is no such thing. AKC will tell you there's no such thing. The Yorkshire Terrier Club of America will tell you no such thing. And No I have not researched other breeds because I have a passion for Yorkies and have never dabbled nor do I care to get involved with other breeds. I can assure you that if that day ever comes, I will not do so blindly, but much research will take place first. Good breeders breed for the betterment of the breed, not just to make money and anyone who cares about their dogs definitely does not breed to get 1 pound dogs. I don't care to see a picture of any, because I've seen them, they look like death waiting to happen. Maybe not at first, but give them a few years. If that dog were to get sick, it's chance of survival is much less than a 7 pound Yorkie, which is what AKC says is the standard size. 7 pounds is a Yorkie standard. Imagine what people are doing to get a one pound Yorkie, almost makes me sick to my stomach!
Kathy Brown is just trying to make herself feel better or look better on this subject. Bottom line is that she is trying to make profit on a little dog and suggests that people can make a lot of money breeding it. Now she is trying to talk about other people and she is the bad one here.She reeks of dishonestly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with meth lab, moonshining - 35 min Come on 1
Logan ASA money stolen? 2 hr TaylorAnn 8
Poll who was or is logan's best baseball player (Feb '09) 3 hr Dig-Dug 86
July 4th 6 hr Sostupid 10
John Michael Eplin needle banging,drunk,drug d... 7 hr Fact 9
Brandie 10 hr Fact 11
steroid use 12 hr Concerned 1

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance