Joe C's sentencing
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Starry Night

Logan, WV

#1 Jan 3, 2011
Does anybody know anything about Joe C. Ferrell's sentencing that was suppose to be this morning?
1 post removed
logan larry

Logan, WV

#3 Jan 3, 2011
January 5th! I hope he gets the maximum! He's escaped the prison system for over 30 years. Welcome home Joe C.
The Donut Man

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 4, 2011
I'll be surprised if he don't buy his way out. Remember this is not his first time at the dance. Also remember all the people he told on. You know that counts for something.
Proof

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 4, 2011
Money buys innocence.
jackye

Logan, WV

#6 Jan 4, 2011
I heard it had been delayed until February.
2 posts removed
The Donut Man

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 5, 2011
Mark C wrote:
Sentencing was delayed until 2/24.
Joey Ferrell is absolutely a slick customer. The old story goes, he doesn't have an honest bone in his body. In this case it's true. I would not be surprised if he got probation.
truth in posting

United States

#10 Jan 5, 2011
twenty-four months home confinement and forty-eight months probation is what I think he will get.
1 post removed
Draper boy

Logan, WV

#12 Jan 5, 2011
He's not going to jail he is to old. remember he got alot of money ...
Turner

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2011
I hope he takes some more of these crooked politicians with him. Rumor is we might see some more going, I sure hope so.
Huluga

New Albany, OH

#14 Jan 5, 2011
The FBI are real ball squezzers and they will delay that sentence until they have bled him dry on every slot machine that was raided with out a state report.Next will be more bars and stores hit by the IRS like our sweet poiitical lady in Man...
1 post removed
logan larry

Logan, WV

#16 Jan 6, 2011
How can a convicted felon, guilty of racketeering have the right to operate a gambling business? Something smells! Has he bought off the FBI, IRS and WV gaming officials? Most people with common sense would believe he and his family should be banned from the gambling business for life and forfeit his business. It should be sold by the state!
beatrice

Logan, WV

#17 Jan 7, 2011
What prison will he be assigned to/
1 post removed
The Donut Man

Capon Bridge, WV

#19 Jan 8, 2011
karma wrote:
As long as mark cantrell rots in a tiny room w/bars, the world will be a better place. He is the lowest of scum and deserves to be put under the jail. He had every thing handed to him on a silver platter and was too stupid to appreciate it. Maybe joe c. Has his faults, but cantrell is a. Rat with.Shit for brains.
Dear Karma, Please don't say Joe C. has his faults and someone else is worse than him. Joe C. is the guy that would steal the nickles off a dead man's eyes and write him a check. Not only that Joe C. is the biggest Rat in Logan. Ask Tom Esposito, John Mendez and a host of others. All this info has been published in the Logan Banner.
Stollings, WV

#20 Jan 10, 2011
Sorry mr.donut, but I know details of Joe C. Ferrell. MARK CANTRELL DESERVES AS MUCH OR MORE TIME FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT HE DIDN'T.RAT JOE OUT BECAUSEITWAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. HE SIMPLY THOUGHT HE COULD TAKE OVER JOES BUSINESS. BET A LOT OF LAW ENFORCERS HAVE EGG ON THEIR FACES FOR TAKING THE WORD OF THAT LIAR. NO WONDER MOST CHARGES DIDN'T STICK AGAINST JOE.
The Donut Man

Charleston, WV

#21 Jan 11, 2011
karma wrote:
Sorry mr.donut, but I know details of Joe C. Ferrell. MARK CANTRELL DESERVES AS MUCH OR MORE TIME FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT HE DIDN'T.RAT JOE OUT BECAUSEITWAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. HE SIMPLY THOUGHT HE COULD TAKE OVER JOES BUSINESS. BET A LOT OF LAW ENFORCERS HAVE EGG ON THEIR FACES FOR TAKING THE WORD OF THAT LIAR. NO WONDER MOST CHARGES DIDN'T STICK AGAINST JOE.
Sorry there Mr/Ms. Karma, I don't know Mr. Cantrell, but I do know Joe Ferrell. I'll take your word for the rest.
Turner

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 Jan 11, 2011
I hear Tom Zamos is doing alot of talking too. I hope he brings down the whole court house.
1 post removed
Turner

Prestonsburg, KY

#24 Jan 12, 2011
Courthouse wrote:
Who can he bring down
Well he was the County Attorney, just sit back a wait. You will start seeing more and more people in the court house retire; Judges, probation, etc. Do you really think Art had to retire?
1 post removed
ohno

Seth, WV

#26 Jan 12, 2011
Please let him tell it all on Dave Collins !
Dotson

Logan, WV

#27 Jan 14, 2011
Handshoe wrote:
Joe C told it all on Mark C
I had everything written out ..........how and why the whole thing went down and decided to erase it. I think I'm gonna go for a book deal.

Poor ole dumb Mark gave the feds all the info on himself - nobody else needs to contribute anything.
outraged

Elkview, WV

#28 Jan 14, 2011
I hope the whole logan county court system comes down including family court system and the lawyers especially Codispoti and Abraham and Ilderton. They base their cases and who gets what depending on who has more money to buy them. The other side just gets screwed no matter how good of people or parents they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Garetson, what is she up to? 1 hr knuckle buster 2
President of LCBOE 4 hr Redhawk 5
County commission 4 hr Spongebob 10
brandon frye (Apr '13) 4 hr Eddy Weez 9
Brad (SUB) Napier 5 hr Eddy Weez 3
Roscoe and Christy 5 hr Eddy Weez 16
Phyllis Doty, In the news! 6 hr Reporter 6

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance