Local girl in magazine?

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Danny M

College Station, TX

#1 Feb 10, 2009
I heard that there was a local girl from logan that was in a street bike magazine.
Can anyone tell me who she is?
blah

Tarboro, NC

#2 Feb 10, 2009
she's not from logan she's from mingo county and her name is Lacey Ooten
blah

Tarboro, NC

#3 Feb 10, 2009
I think her last name is Ooten....not exactly sure but i know her first name is Lacey
hmmmm

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Feb 10, 2009
yeah if you tell her you got alot of money she'll go out with ya and give ya some as long as she thinks shes gettin stuff.lmao
Chet

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2009
just because you are born here doesn't mean you are stuck here.
Ever heard of Dwight Yoakum? belfry native.
Patty Loveless was from Elkhorn City.
Hunter Thompson, one of the greatest writers going was a Kentuckian too.
If you can make it and be from Kentucky, you can make it and be from here too.
There are plenty of people around here who could be big time actors, models, writers, singers, directors, etc. if they would get off their duffs and do something with their dreams instead of just fantasize.
Everybody in Hollywood came from someplace else originally. Even George Clooney was from Kentucky....
If you let petty people convince you you will never amount to anything, you will be creating a self fulfilling prophecy.
You gotta beleive in yourself first if you want others to buy into what you have to offer talent wise.
AMEN

Lyburn, WV

#6 Feb 10, 2009
AMEN CHET I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!
krispy

East Providence, RI

#7 Feb 26, 2009
anyone kno her ... shes madd cute would love to holla at her
consider this

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2009
Charles Manson grew up in Moorehead, and lived in West Virginia at one point (I'm not sure which county). That is perhaps a darker example of how true Chet's statement is. A better example of famous Appalachian natives would be Chuck Yeager, the first to break the sound barrier.
hmmm

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2009
what about Brad Paisley
Mark G

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Feb 27, 2009
Jerry West, Randy Moss, Jason Williams are all West Virginia born and raised athlestes that are the some of the best at what they do.
Richard

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 28, 2009
consider this wrote:
Charles Manson grew up in Moorehead, and lived in West Virginia at one point (I'm not sure which county). That is perhaps a darker example of how true Chet's statement is. A better example of famous Appalachian natives would be Chuck Yeager, the first to break the sound barrier.
Manson lived on Chandler's drive in Chalreston for some time. He attended Stonewall Jackson High School while he resided there too.
Morons

Glen Allen, VA

#12 Feb 28, 2009
What about Chuck Yeager? He has accomplished more then all of the others mentioned.
Whatever

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 28, 2009
Look up 4 post. His name was mentioned already...
Bobby Vance

Hurricane, WV

#14 Feb 28, 2009
Cheese Fry aint sh**t

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Smallville, WV

#15 Feb 28, 2009
Jennifer Garner (Alias/Daredevil) is from Teas Valley.
Steve Harvey (King's of Comedy/Steve Harvey Show) was born and raised in Welch.
Don Knots was a WV native as well..
The list goes on.
Softball

Cypress, TX

#16 Feb 28, 2009
Jennifer Garner :)
Pearl S. Buck
Don Knotts
Kathy Mattea
Mary Lou Retton

but, ah, being a centerfold in a magazone that barely gets 50,000 subscribers a month.. isn't that HUGE of a deal ;) Lots more academia focused famous people out there..

She probably didn't get more than 5k for the shoot... And doing something like that at the start of her career.. will ruin her. No one will take someone seriously who does a car magazine..

But hey maybe she can become the next Tila Tequila.. and her claim to fame will be men using jergens more often.
Softball

Cypress, TX

#17 Feb 28, 2009
And for like the millionth time on this board... Randy Moss is NOT from WV.. he only came to Marshall because no other college would take a kid with drug charges.
Bobby Vance

Hurricane, WV

#18 Feb 28, 2009
yo dog randy moss from rite near chasteton he got recrooted 2 flo-RIDA state but left cuz of trublle and i dont blame him.

but i no lacey and she is fine look her up on myspace izzle
Softball

Cypress, TX

#19 Feb 28, 2009
Yeah and she prefers guys over 5'2, I'm sure, Bobby... and with an education ;)
Richard

Charleston, WV

#20 Feb 28, 2009
Softball wrote:
And for like the millionth time on this board... Randy Moss is NOT from WV.. he only came to Marshall because no other college would take a kid with drug charges.
He was born in Rand, WV. He played high school ball for Dupont when I was attended Capital High. I remember seeing him play. He is most defintly from WV. He may not live in WV now, but he was born and raised here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
us connection 8 min Thinking 1
Create your own Forum 11 min Sundog512 446
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Doug77 12,009
obituaries 2 hr notdisrespecting 11
pat kenny 3 hr Jessie 34
Ashley Collins 3 hr Tiff 3
Is Walmart buying Camden Park? (Jun '11) 4 hr Bubba 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages