STOLEN 4 wheeler on Rumcreek

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Looking

Logan, WV

#1 Oct 21, 2012
There was a Yellow Honda Rubicon 4-wheeler STOLEN from the Yolyn area on Rumcreek Rd. the other night ...If anyone has any information that could help with the recovery of this 4-wheeler or any info on who the guys were please let me know...Thank you...
hate theives

Logan, WV

#2 Oct 21, 2012
Looking wrote:
There was a Yellow Honda Rubicon 4-wheeler STOLEN from the Yolyn area on Rumcreek Rd. the other night ...If anyone has any information that could help with the recovery of this 4-wheeler or any info on who the guys were please let me know...Thank you...
Any help yet at all?
gone

Scott Depot, WV

#3 Oct 23, 2012
Give up. I had one stolen years ago never heard or seen from it. It's gone. Count your loses and move on!
former thief

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 23, 2012
gone wrote:
Give up. I had one stolen years ago never heard or seen from it. It's gone. Count your loses and move on!
Don't give up. Keep pusing the buttons and ask around. You will find a connection. I used to steal a lot of stuff but don't do that anymore. People would rather steal from their grandmother than work for something. If you keep asking and looking you will find out something. Even if you don't get it back at least you will have a pretty good idea of who, what, when and where. If not you lota times blame wrong people and overlook thieves. Talking about it is the best thing you can do. Don't sit and wait on police that is your biggest mistake. Police and system won't do anything and thieves know this.
gone

Scott Depot, WV

#5 Oct 23, 2012
Like I said give up. U will never get it back. You find out who what when and where and the cops still won't do anything! So its pointless. So give it up!
I feel safe

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 23, 2012
All southern WV counties the same. Heard about Mill Creek in Logan County earlier this morning. If police show up at all which is a stretch they allow people to escape. Escape now or let the system allow em to escape. Its all about the same.
Big Ben

Belfry, KY

#7 Oct 23, 2012
It was probity shane dempsey again
looking

Logan, WV

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Who is Shane Dempsey?
looking to

Huntington, WV

#9 Oct 25, 2012
were was the crime watch? why have one if nothing is being watched?????? money scam....people of rum creek get a better crime watch like omar police can't be every where
just saying

Williamson, WV

#10 Oct 25, 2012
looking to wrote:
were was the crime watch? why have one if nothing is being watched?????? money scam....people of rum creek get a better crime watch like omar police can't be every where
You have no idea what you are talking about. Rum Creek is a smaller community than Omar. We watch out for each other and do no scam from people. Come to the meeting if you want to know more. We can't be everywhere either but we are getting tired of getting robbed and our gas stolen.
mary

Williamson, WV

#11 Oct 25, 2012
looking to wrote:
we have a crime watch you must be from omar stuff gets stolen from every were omar included.but as the other person stated you're welcome to come to the meetings
just saying

Williamson, WV

#12 Oct 26, 2012
mary wrote:
<quoted text> we have a crime watch you must be from omar stuff gets stolen from every were omar included.but as the other person stated you're welcome to come to the meetings
I posted once but don't know what happened. I am from rum creek crime watch. I think Omar has a good one but we don't have much help nor support. We do our best. Would appreciate any information on this four wheller. Thanks a lot. Some of the members come to Omar crime watch too.
looking to

Glenwood, WV

#13 Oct 31, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>I posted once but don't know what happened. I am from rum creek crime watch. I think Omar has a good one but we don't have much help nor support. We do our best. Would appreciate any information on this four wheller. Thanks a lot. Some of the members come to Omar crime watch too.
why would you come to our crime watch? your welcome to of course but if you was supporting your own then things might get better for the people up there,if you're having no community suport then you're not running it right something is wrong has any of your members went to the house's to see if they need help with the electric being out and all? to get support you must give do you all have someone driving and watching at night? if not then what excetly is it the watch is doing? and pleas don't say we call each other like some communities say cause thats not crime watch people do that all the time
could be

Glenwood, WV

#14 Nov 1, 2012
Big Ben wrote:
It was probity shane dempsey again
i don't no him but there a mike c guy that stays up there with a lady that sells stuff might want to check him out

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#15 Nov 1, 2012
Sounds like much ado about nothing.
hmmm

Lenore, WV

#16 Nov 1, 2012
Sooo do you have more info..there could be a reward for the exact where abouts or the exact person(s) involved...
just saing

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Nov 1, 2012
looking to wrote:
<quoted text> why would you come to our crime watch? your welcome to of course but if you was supporting your own then things might get better for the people up there,if you're having no community suport then you're not running it right something is wrong has any of your members went to the house's to see if they need help with the electric being out and all? to get support you must give do you all have someone driving and watching at night? if not then what excetly is it the watch is doing? and pleas don't say we call each other like some communities say cause thats not crime watch people do that all the time
i think you have the initials wrong. More like mp not mc. I think your buddies stopped at my house one night awhile back. Doe's mp sound more right. I think so.
to late

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Nov 4, 2012
The word on the street in the harts area is it was took over drug money that wasn't paid
just saing

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Nov 4, 2012
to late wrote:
The word on the street in the harts area is it was took over drug money that wasn't paid
Drugs was not involved . It was probably stolen for drug money though.

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#20 Nov 4, 2012
Are you still cryin'about that 4 wheeler? Get insurance on your next one.Youve probably already talked to the theif on this thread and now hes waiting to see how much the reward is so he can "sell"it back to ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
two hour release for graduation 56 min SLH 1
Kitty 1 hr Bubby 3
No Work Ethic Logan Boone Mingo Lincoln 3 hr Hard worker 6
who can tell me about gary roar? 5 hr Bubby 4
Amazed by 6 hr April 1
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 13,353
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 11,789
feds 18 hr Mick 21
Glick and Thompson day in federal court (May '14) Mon melvin 92
More from around the web