Raymond Hobbs infected

Raymond Hobbs infected

Posted in the Logan Forum

mae

Ashland, KY

#1 Jun 24, 2009
i heard that raymond hobbs has staph infection. is it true?
concerns

United States

#2 Jun 24, 2009
mae wrote:
i heard that raymond hobbs has staph infection. is it true?
i don't know about that but he has hep c
wow

Logan, WV

#3 Jun 24, 2009
Wouldn't suprise me. He hangs out with scum that live on the backside of Indian Springs Road, Switzer in a yellow trailer. Undoubtedly they are customers of his and Brandi's little drug business. Former 2x felon and murderer, couldn't have happened to a better guy..
concerns

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2009
he has had hep c for a long even back when he dated anna murphy
was a wv girl

Halethorpe, MD

#5 Apr 14, 2012
wow wrote:
Wouldn't suprise me. He hangs out with scum that live on the backside of Indian Springs Road, Switzer in a yellow trailer. Undoubtedly they are customers of his and Brandi's little drug business. Former 2x felon and murderer, couldn't have happened to a better guy..
he dont live in a friggin trailor u friggin idiot.......watch your back and as for murder......that skank binky never took care of either of those boys he's in a better place now.....dont have to live with "white trash" she loved that $$$$ thou....shot every bit of it up her arm soooo whos the piece of shit now and if this is binkys family....u no who i am....JUMP BAD SKANKS11111111111 ILL DRIVE TO LOGAN COUNTY...PROMISE U
onewhoknows

Ridgeview, WV

#6 Apr 15, 2012
was a wv girl wrote:
<quoted text> he dont live in a friggin trailor u friggin idiot.......watch your back and as for murder......that skank binky never took care of either of those boys he's in a better place now.....dont have to live with "white trash" she loved that $$$$ thou....shot every bit of it up her arm soooo whos the piece of shit now and if this is binkys family....u no who i am....JUMP BAD SKANKS11111111111 ILL DRIVE TO LOGAN COUNTY...PROMISE U
She went threw that money in less than a month. 95% of it went in her arm. YUCK
was a wv girl

Halethorpe, MD

#7 Apr 29, 2012
bunch of friggin nosey B**CHES HAS NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO.......GO GET A FRIGGIN JOB INSTEAD OF SPREADING FRIGGIN RUMORS.....LIKE I SAID BINK IF THIS IS YOU.......STEP UP GIRL.IM COMING FOR YA!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tre dobbins 2 hr Lol 12
Does anyone remember Amy Terral 2 hr WestVee 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr DDD 4,195
Kevin Fisher 15 hr Joe 10
Lazy People on SSI. (Nov '15) 16 hr Missedmyfreeride 20
Single black female 17 hr Timmy 3
trump shut down welfare 18 hr Someone 2

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance