Christmas lighting in downtown Logan

Posted in the Logan Forum

CJM

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Thank goodness for Christmas in the Park, because we sure don't have what we used to have in downtown Logan. When I was growing up, my parent would take me and my brothers and sisters to town often to see the lighted decorations stretched across the road on the streets downtown. I have been embarrased over the decorations that they put up year after year. They are hardly noticeable. I suppose they figure with Christmas in the Park, that is enough, but I for one would love to see town lit up like it used to be. I can't see why they can't include that in the budget for next year.
Where is the money

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Everyone in the Logan area knows that the City of Logan has a lot more money to play with because of the B and O taxes from the mall area. So where is the decorations Mister Mayor?
Humbug

Williamson, WV

#3 Dec 5, 2012
We want you to decorate Logan...We have no money!

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Level 3

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#4 Dec 11, 2012
I used to get soooo excited to see the Christmas lights in Logan when I was a child. Our family always made it a full trip of light viewing starting with the town of Logan, and then the Park, and back through town again. From what the city put up, to the many ways people decorated their homes, we LOVED it.! But i admit, it just isn't what it used to be..i don't waste my time with all that anymore..we go to the park, and we just wanna look at homes decorated, I stick to driving locally.( I love over in Belfry). I would LOVE for my boys to enjoy Logan's Christmas the way I used to.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loser bitches 1 hr xxxx 22
Wondering 1 hr Resident 1
Did James Queen father another baby? 1 hr friend 6
Grimmett .........Finally! 2 hr Dont be a fool 17
roy perry 3 hr Kail 3
The Greatness that is Shaun Adkins 4 hr Harry P Ness 3
What's wrong with Danny Godby? 5 hr Ed Ward 25
Logan Dating
Find my Match

Logan People Search