First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hello

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2010
does anyone know Mary Ann Akers ????????
janie

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 28, 2010
i went to school with her..heard she got a boob job
The Pope

San Angelo, TX

#3 Jul 28, 2010
Hellz yeh she has slept with everything from here to timbukto me included. and no it wasnt great
Rob and Big

San Angelo, TX

#4 Jul 28, 2010
Shes a dirty girl a dirty girl.
She is DGL dirty girl for life lol seen her the other day looked like hell. is she shacking up with shawn cheek
like to know

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2010
Rob and Big wrote:
Shes a dirty girl a dirty girl.
She is DGL dirty girl for life lol seen her the other day looked like hell. is she shacking up with shawn cheek
i would just like to know where she is working, so i don't run into her dirty ass
Road Warrior

Logan, WV

#6 Jul 29, 2010
If i had to bet id say she has either took her dirty ass back to one of her 3 spots Reno's,317,or the front room.
1 post removed
like to know

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2010
Road Warrior wrote:
If i had to bet id say she has either took her dirty ass back to one of her 3 spots Reno's,317,or the front room.
well if you find out let me know, would hate to touch or eat anything where she has been
i know

Paintsville, KY

#9 Jul 29, 2010
she is at 317 I seen her yesterday
like to know

United States

#10 Jul 29, 2010
i know wrote:
she is at 317 I seen her yesterday
thanks they won't see me anymore as long as she works there and you can tell the Glicks that for me she is nasty
Road Warrior

Logan, WV

#11 Jul 30, 2010
Yeh no way id eat there now i heard she is ate up
OMG

United States

#12 Jul 30, 2010
Road Warrior wrote:
Yeh no way id eat there now i heard she is ate up
Some of you people in Logan need to get a life and grow up!!!!
together

United States

#13 Jul 30, 2010
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of you people in Logan need to get a life and grow up!!!!
We do have a life we are respectable people, we don't go where things like this is working because you know the old saying you are the company you keep!!!!!!!!!!
someone

United States

#14 Jul 31, 2010
yes we are very respectable people,,,,yet here we are,on topix AND reading and responding to it!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
Sparky

Logan, WV

#16 Jul 31, 2010
im going there tonight i heard if you tip her good and get her some drinks you can get it from her no problem
kenny

United States

#17 Sep 3, 2010
Hey how about u ppl get a life. That or come say it to me and see how big u really are.
Goldie Bear

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 16, 2010
Dear Kenny,

Sounds like you are currently getting it from her and are jealous about everyone talking about her snatch. on the other hand it sounds like putting a hot dog down a hallway is and understatement. sounds like its trying to put a needle in a tunnel. dont be jealous that your girl is a whore. im sure you two share the STD's together. and i am sure someones gonna say something to your face because your a tough guy :) you are more than likely just a little bitch. OORAH
Hahahaha

Chapmanville, WV

#19 Sep 17, 2010
That's hilarious G'Bear hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaah aaaaaaaa lol
kenny

United States

#20 Sep 19, 2010
Real funny ..... I'm her brother funny u put oorah cuz I just got out of the marines......so how bout u stop being a baby and put ur real name up there goldie bear
Mary Akers

Belle, WV

#21 Sep 19, 2010
Is this Bryan's wife and Irene's sister?
2 posts removed
hello

United States

#24 Sep 19, 2010
Hmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clinton coming 37 min granny azz 29
Mother of the year 55 min Tommy 2
One Word Game (Feb '10) 4 hr Isabella Fireray 12,404
Adventure 4 hr Hurr 2
News West Virginia Mayor: The Clintons Are 'Simply N... 6 hr Rabbit 1
Art kirkendial rally friday 10 hr Bill 19
Where is allen sparks? 11 hr Disgusted 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages