Vote fraud investigation begins

Vote fraud investigation begins

There are 13 comments on the Logan Banner story from May 9, 2010, titled Vote fraud investigation begins. In it, Logan Banner reports that:

" Once again a vote fraud investigation is underway directly affecting Logan, Lincoln, Boone, Wyoming and Putnam counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Logan Banner.

Ed Ward

United States

#1 May 9, 2010
Good to have Chris Stratton back reporting the news.
I know that

Las Vegas, NV

#2 May 9, 2010
Wonder if he is still using prescription drugs illegeally..........

The good old days.
What the F

Elkview, WV

#3 May 10, 2010
When sober, Stratton is good. I hope he's off the drugs as last time I saw him he was knocked out.
real

United States

#4 May 10, 2010
Sounds as if we are back to the same old political bs as before, SORRY, back to political BS as usual.
starry night

United States

#5 May 10, 2010
Chris is a good news reporter. Looks like he'll have plenty of reporting to do .. Joe C. Ferrell's trial is coming up ... thats sure to spark several good local stories!!!! Go, Chris!!!!
Jesse

United States

#6 May 10, 2010
real wrote:
Sounds as if we are back to the same old political bs as before, SORRY, back to political BS as usual.
Yes, we are. I bet Greg Stowers is not the only politician on the Joe C. Ferrell witness list. I hope they all go to prison including Art, Alvis, Abraham(s) and Leonard. Who knows we might even be able to reassemble the A team for araignment at the Federal Court House.
Real

United States

#7 May 10, 2010
Who were these absentee votes being cast for?
Or just see who wins tomorrow and my question will be answered?
URKidding

Clear Spring, MD

#8 May 11, 2010
Vote fraud in Lincoln County? Surely not.
3 posts removed
MMMMMMMM

United States

#12 May 13, 2010
Logan County is still the same,,,,, FBI did not help, these S.O.B. the only way people can help is put all the old out and put new in
Jesse

United States

#13 May 13, 2010
There will never be any new faces in public office, til the old politicians are out of power. The only thing that will put the old out of power is substantial prison terms. The FBI and US attorneys office seem to have learned this lesson in Lincoln County.
Not the Same ol Same ol

Clear Spring, MD

#14 May 14, 2010
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we are. I bet Greg Stowers is not the only politician on the Joe C. Ferrell witness list. I hope they all go to prison including Art, Alvis, Abraham(s) and Leonard. Who knows we might even be able to reassemble the A team for araignment at the Federal Court House.
After this past Tuesday, of all the ones you named here, only one remains in office. Must be some new faces showing up already!
Ballbreaker

Chapmanville, WV

#15 May 15, 2010
Not the Same ol Same ol wrote:
<quoted text>
After this past Tuesday, of all the ones you named here, only one remains in office. Must be some new faces showing up already!
thank you!
People need to look and realize the voters have put many new faces in office in the last 4-5 years, good people who work hard, show up and do honest work for Logan County. How about we recognize this new crop and leave those names of the past behind?
Starry Night

United States

#16 May 16, 2010
Ballbreaker wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you!
People need to look and realize the voters have put many new faces in office in the last 4-5 years, good people who work hard, show up and do honest work for Logan County. How about we recognize this new crop and leave those names of the past behind?
How naive you are. Yes, there's some new faces but they are just puppets for the corrupt politicans of the past. Since the past ones weren't allowed to run they just put their own choices in place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Logan and Man Consolidating 1 hr Tigers Man 31
ed white 3 hr please 5
Kim May and Johnnie Lynn 5 hr Oldclient 5
Ryan Vance and girlfriend Diana 11 hr Sally 4
Cory pearson 11 hr Hannah 15
Todd Deskins ... 11 hr Gina 18
Michelle Vance 11 hr Chris 11

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance