Chuck Hilbert is a Narc!!!

Chuck Hilbert is a Narc!!!

Posted in the Logan Forum

Aaron

Wayne, WV

#1 Jun 29, 2012
I know for a fact that he is turning names into the state police!! He got pulled over last week with stolen tags, no sticker, no insurance, and no operaters!!! And they even towed his car home!! He is singing like a bird!! If u ask him about it he had 3 or 4 different stories!! I would stay away from him!!!!

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Jun 29, 2012
The simple solution would be to stop polluting the town with illegal activities. Then you wouldnt have to worry about who is or isnt a narc.
umm

Holden, WV

#3 Jun 29, 2012
i would gladly be a narc to, just to get rid of u sorry pieces of shit

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jun 29, 2012
umm wrote:
i would gladly be a narc to, just to get rid of u sorry pieces of shit
amen
I know

Nitro, WV

#5 Jul 6, 2012
Chuckie is a narc and a thief!!! He has stolen off his dead mother and brother!! Then this past winter he stayed with Donna Jean and robbed her blind cause they turned his electric off!! He done Donna Hean dirty and she is good to him!! I have seen him cuss her out in public and call her all kinds of awful things!! If I was her I wouldn't fool with him!! But I know one thing he is narcing and turning people in!! They need to get rid of him and put him in jail for all the bad things he has done then the world would be a better place!!
The Truth

Ransom, KY

#6 Jul 6, 2012
Chuck Hilbert is a hero then! Good for him for being a good and worth wild human being.
fact

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Jul 6, 2012
well shane spaulding from rockhouse is a narc,, to
The Truth

Ransom, KY

#8 Jul 7, 2012
3 Cheers for Shane Spaulding!!!! Sounds like an up standing guy to me!
Chauncey neighbor

Hurricane, WV

#9 Aug 12, 2012
He is not a narc!!! And for one he had to pay 91 bucks to get the car towed and the law gave him 4 tickets!!! A few so called Frieda are jealous because he to get a settlement and they ain't dippin in it!! And I know who I are!!!! And Chuck is off pain pills and doing good with his girlfriend!!! His so called friends used the last time he had a lot of money and never paid him back and niw he is getting big money and monody is getting none of it!!! People need to find better things to do than talk shit about others!!! Find something better to do with your time!! If u want to talk or find anything about chuck he still lives in Chauncey and anybody is welcomed!!!!!
Chauncey neighbor

Hurricane, WV

#10 Aug 12, 2012
I no who u r and why u talking shit on here I c u every day and u talk drama all the time rest for a while and when I get my ins money don't come or ask me for nothing why u using this name u told me u use it lol
Lol

Gilbert, WV

#11 Aug 12, 2012
Well if he is a Narc I think that's something to be proud of!!hope all you dope heads go to jail....have a nice day losers!
girlfriend

Powell, OH

#12 Aug 14, 2012
Well for one thing I'm with chuck 24/7 an I know for a fact he's not turning anybody in an for you Aaron if you know he's an narc why don't you come an tell him to his face I don't think you got the balls or nerve to come an do it to his face. Chucks a good an honest guy an people are jealous he's getting his life in order an all you want to do Aaron is either take the heat off yourself or your other friend which you ain't no guy we know who you are an the one you are trying to take the heat off of you are screwing them "GAG". BUT YOUR DAY WILL COME AN KARMA IS A PAIN!!!!!! But Chucks true friends know .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastors and their wives 11 min Prayers 9
Drowning of baby in Logan 1 hr cousin 49
Bobby "the crackhead" curry! 1 hr Ms mullins 22
Boss Collins 1 hr Cindy 4
Mark Boatwright 1 hr Cindy 2
James Queen 1 hr Cindy 11
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 2 hr Mark mark 4,010
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages