VIDEO: Singing Walmart Cashier Goes V...

VIDEO: Singing Walmart Cashier Goes Viral

There are 8 comments on the 5NEWSonline.com story from Feb 8, 2013, titled VIDEO: Singing Walmart Cashier Goes Viral. In it, 5NEWSonline.com reports that:

A cashier at a Logan, West Virginia Walmart has become a hit on the internet after a customer shot a cell phone video of her singing and posted it on Facebook.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5NEWSonline.com.

Tricks

Logan, WV

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Not that great, she should stick with her day job, just sayin'!
same here

Logan, WV

#3 Feb 10, 2013
she is really not that good. coalminers daughter is good thats about it.
2 posts removed
Dude

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Sound like a big hit to me. Maybe Kayla and Landua can do a duet or something. Hope she continues to get better and better. We all need to support this young lady.
Randy

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Okay, sounds like to me that some of you people need hearing aids. You people do understand what went viral means right? You understand she had like 7000 views in like a day. I don't know this girl at all, but I did see the video and it's very easy to see that she has been blessed with an abundance of raw talent. She really and truly has the voice of someone who could climb the charts as fast as anyone has. I mean look, like Landau, she's a productive member of society. She is out there working trying to make ends meet just to keep her head above water like so many of us. She discovered that she has something that could potentially change her life forever. So which one would you do, try to use your God given talent by doing something you love? Or continue to work at Wal-Mart the remainder of your life? Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with working at Wal-Mart, but if you have much better options then why not reach out and see what happens? if you take a look back through history you'll find that our most successful people were ones that took chances in life. if you always play it safe you never provide yourself with the opportunity to stretch out and spread your wings.
1 post removed
opinion

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2013
I hate country music but she does have a nice voice. Good for her! Hope she is able to have some success!
1 post removed
Betty Boop

Seth, WV

#11 Feb 15, 2013
She's Amazing!!!!! Fantastic!!!!! Dolly move over.
Aidensnana

Bay City, MI

#12 Feb 16, 2013
you people are so ignorant I think she has a beautiful voice lets hear mouth.. good for her and shame on you haters..
1 post removed
fan

Hurricane, WV

#14 Feb 16, 2013
So happy for her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wooz 2 hr Lisa 6
One Word Game (Feb '10) 4 hr Cathy the guru 12,959
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 4 hr Archer One 14,398
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 4 hr Archer One 15,605
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 4 hr winner 285
Add a word (May '15) 4 hr winner 152
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 5 hr winner 4,703
Logan High Baseball Field / BOE Property 15 hr Another Wildcat 12
Kirkendoll Gets Caught Sat White House 73

Logan Jobs