United States

#1 Jun 10, 2009
sorry i missed you the other day contact me
awful

United States

#2 Jun 10, 2009
henlawson where are you wrote:
sorry i missed you the other day contact me
what you got there man green loritabs or vicodens hell some ppl call them greenbeans lmao
meeeeeeeeee

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2009
hey dont know who you are but we are talking bout home canned hot peppers
Recipe

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 17, 2009
I have some great hot pepper recipes for canning if ya want them 'meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'
peppers

Logan, WV

#5 Jun 18, 2009
who doesnt like a good hot pepper?
pepper

Logan, WV

#6 Jun 18, 2009
who doesnt want a good hot pepper every now & then
meeeeeeeeee

Logan, WV

#7 Jun 22, 2009
I have some great hot pepper recipes for canning if ya want them sure would
meeeeeeeeee

Logan, WV

#8 Jun 22, 2009
like to have that recipe
Recipe

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 22, 2009
I have them for hot peppers/weiners in ketchup sauce, hot peppers in oil, hot peppers in ketchup sauce plain.

All of my recipes are for banana peppers, rings or whole.

Let me know what you want and I'll post it for ya :) I love to can :)
meeeeeeeeee

Logan, WV

#10 Jun 23, 2009
all of the recipes thanks especially the peppers with oil and ketcup
Recipe

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 23, 2009
Here you go:

Banana Pepper Rings in oil

Steriize Jars lids and jar rings by boiling in water for ten minutes

Slice peppers into rings

Fill jars with peppers to about 1/2 inch from top

Add 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of Wesson Oil to each jar of peppers

Bring to a boil 50% water and 50 % white vinegar.

Pour over pepper rings until covered.

Hand seal. No need to boil these to seal them they do fine just tightening them with your hands.
Recipe

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 23, 2009
HOT PEPPERS IN KETCHUP AND OIL

STERILIZE THE JARS, LIDS/RINGS

Cut up 8 lb. hot peppers in rings. Cook 15 minutes in water. Drain them.

SAUCE:
2 (14 oz.) bottles of ketchup

2 c. oil

2 c. vinegar

1 1/2 c. sugar

Cook all ingredients for 15 minutes. Add drained peppers to sauce mixture and bring it to a boil. Put the peppers and sauce in hot jars. The jars you can sterilize while you are cooking your peppers so the jars will be hot. No need to put them in a bath just tighten the lids with you hands. You can eat them the day you can them, but it's better to wait a week. The longer you keep them the hotter they get.
Recipe

Charleston, WV

#13 Jun 23, 2009
The hot pepper rings in ketchup and oil you can slice up weiners and put in them when you are cooking them down and they are very good like that. :) The weiners get really hot when you let them sit on the shelf a few weeks. Real good with pintos and cornbread :)
LoL

United States

#14 Jun 23, 2009
Recipe wrote:
The hot pepper rings in ketchup and oil you can slice up weiners and put in them when you are cooking them down and they are very good like that.:) The weiners get really hot when you let them sit on the shelf a few weeks. Real good with pintos and cornbread :)
you guys are starving me too death I throw in some onion and cauliflower in mine/some good eating
Recipe

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 23, 2009
Yes you can add anything from the garden basically...good eatin :) I've got hot kraut and pickle recipes too. I love to can. I'llpass them along if y'all want them :)
jess

Logan, WV

#16 Jul 11, 2009
i guess that are hot lol
canning

United States

#17 Jul 11, 2009
Recipe wrote:
Yes you can add anything from the garden basically...good eatin :) I've got hot kraut and pickle recipes too. I love to can. I'llpass them along if y'all want them :)
Please send recipe for hot kraut! and the best time to make it.thank you.
Kitchen Diva

United States

#18 Jul 11, 2009
If you all want something you absolutely can't resist on a bologna sandwich, here's your recipe. It might not sound that good but I'm telling you it's one of the best hot pepper recipes I've ever seen. No matter how much you make, you'll wish you made more.

HOT PEPPER BUTTER

1 quart prepared yellow mustard
1 quart cider vinegar
3 lb. brown sugar (I use the dark)
1 1/4 cups flour
1 1/2 cups water
1 teaspoon salt
Peppers as follows
36 large banana peppers or 40 medium banana peppers or 50 small banana peppers

Directions

Seed and chop peppers.(I use a food processor to chopped the peppers tiny.) Mix together.( Boil for 5 minute Stirring Constantly! or until desired thickness. Ladle into hot, sterilized jars. Cap with hot lid and of course the ring and Process in hot water bath for 10 minutes.
canning

United States

#19 Jul 11, 2009
Kitchen Diva wrote:
If you all want something you absolutely can't resist on a bologna sandwich, here's your recipe. It might not sound that good but I'm telling you it's one of the best hot pepper recipes I've ever seen. No matter how much you make, you'll wish you made more.
HOT PEPPER BUTTER
1 quart prepared yellow mustard
1 quart cider vinegar
3 lb. brown sugar (I use the dark)
1 1/4 cups flour
1 1/2 cups water
1 teaspoon salt
Peppers as follows
36 large banana peppers or 40 medium banana peppers or 50 small banana peppers
Directions
Seed and chop peppers.(I use a food processor to chopped the peppers tiny.) Mix together.( Boil for 5 minute Stirring Constantly! or until desired thickness. Ladle into hot, sterilized jars. Cap with hot lid and of course the ring and Process in hot water bath for 10 minutes.
I will sure try this Hot Pepper Butter i always make Hot Mustard and it is Great!!
Recipe

Man, WV

#20 Jul 13, 2009
HOT KRAUT OR
HOT GREEN TOMATO KRAUT

2 lg. heads cabbage
6 med.-lg. green tomatoes or omit, some don't like tomatoes in kraut
2-4 hot peppers or more if you want it hotter

Grate cabbage or chop like for slaw. Chop green tomatoes coarsely; chop peppers very fine. Mix all together. Pack in jars. To each quart jar add one (1) teaspoon canning salt. If using pints, add 1/2 teaspoon canning salt. Pour boiling water over the kraut mixture. Seal lids. The kraut will take about 2-3 weeks to cure. You will notice bubbling in the jars.....when the bubbling stops, the kraut is cured. Wash off jars with cold water and re-tighten the seals.

The best time to make kraut is when the signs are in the arms or legs. Check the almanac.:)

Happy Canning!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 58 min Honest Babe 13,222
Mother of the year 58 min Kate 5
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Honest Babe 14,600
C.J Turner (Feb '15) 1 hr Angel 5
One Word Game (Feb '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,406
PLEASE! Has anyone seen Kessie Hall?? (Jun '13) 4 hr Dancer5309 2
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 3,777
clinton coming 10 hr Long Richard 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance