david marcum fr rt44 what do ya think?

Posted in the Logan Forum

the man with the plain

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2009
i'm just waiting to see what you all will put,it cant be good though.
lol

Lenore, WV

#2 Jul 27, 2009
man with the plain huh? plain what?
oh, did you mean, PLAN?
JONES

United States

#3 Jul 27, 2009
Is this Randall & Woody's brother? If it is he used to be a good dude
Miranda

Peach Creek, WV

#4 Nov 16, 2009
Woody is my daddy!:) Are you talking about my Uncle Davey? lol.
Yeap

Williamson, WV

#5 Nov 16, 2009
Only David Marcum I know lives up Mudfork
angie

Gilbert, WV

#6 Nov 17, 2009
well first of all his is a no good piece of shit and he steals .. he stold my purse couple years and all i ask for was my rings back cause they was bought for me from my mom but him and his little buddy could not do that for me so thats what i think about david marcum
Shell

Williamson, WV

#7 Nov 17, 2009
Miranda wrote:
Woody is my daddy!:) Are you talking about my Uncle Davey? lol.
Wrong one Miranda...
Shana

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Randall is my daddy (: woody is my uncle and so is David. (:
1 post removed
Gossip wow

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 28, 2012
There were two David Marcum's who lived on Rt. 44. They were father and son; with the father recently dying. He (the father) was a great man. Did he have flaws? Yes; we all do! However, he did whatever he possibly could to raise his boys correctly, losing one of his sons at the you g age of only 13. Which was extremely devastating to the father and son David both. Try dealing with all of this and see how you hold up. I don't condone any wrong doing, but we also have to look at the big picture before we form irrational opinions of others. So for the remaining David Marcum on Rt. 44; instead of slandering his name, why not ask Bod to help him during his difficult times ahead? It will go a lot farther than lies, and selfish innuendos.
Gossip wow

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 28, 2012
There were two David Marcum's who lived on Rt 44 until recently. They were father and son; the father is now deceased. Wouldn't it be nice if people would pray for others, rather than search for gossip and slander? We all have flaws, but during this time of great loss we should remember him (David the son) in prayer. He lost his little brother about 12 years ago, and now his father. Let's have some compassion!
Truth

Logan, WV

#12 Sep 28, 2012
David Marcum Jr. has spent about 5 years of his life behind bars. He lies like an old rug. He's living in his father's trailer with Angel Franklin. She has a red Ford truck (which probably isn't insured/legal and has a burnt out tail light). He'll tell you any sob story to get money. I know people that give him money in advance to do work for them and he never does the job. His family doesn't even fool with him.
Truth

Logan, WV

#13 Sep 28, 2012
Gossip wow wrote:
There were two David Marcum's who lived on Rt 44 until recently. They were father and son; the father is now deceased. Wouldn't it be nice if people would pray for others, rather than search for gossip and slander? We all have flaws, but during this time of great loss we should remember him (David the son) in prayer. He lost his little brother about 12 years ago, and now his father. Let's have some compassion!
It's hard to have compassion on people who lie all the time and only care about their next fix. How many times has he hit you up for money? I suggest you show him compassion and offer him some of your own money so that his family/friends can have a break!!!
Curious

Danville, WV

#14 Sep 30, 2012
David's 2-story house at Barnabus burned early this morning. Heard the tenants hadn't been staying there. People are saying accelerants were used--arson.
Buck Nasty

Logan, WV

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Had to be arson. The woman who paid the rent for her daughter that lived there had the power cut off recently. Hear it's the neighbors who threatened to burn it.
looking

Pineville, WV

#16 Oct 2, 2012
has he evered lived in peterstown wv?its in monroe co.
Nope

Logan, WV

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Spent time with his mom in north carolina and dad at omar. he's bout 28 yrs old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 2 min Honest Babe 11,501
Danny "Tinky" Messer 1 hr James 2
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,563
Looking for a puppy 4 hr SashaStarr 2
What wrong with girls these days? 6 hr jenna 4
Looking for 3 rabbits. 11 hr the bunny man 2
looking for an apartment in Logan area 12 hr Danny ray 10
More from around the web

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE