Best Hot Wings in area

Best Hot Wings in area

Posted in the Logan Forum

Mr Wing

New York, NY

#1 Aug 26, 2012
1. Keiths Bar and Grill.
The hot is very good. I would like to see a crispier wing.

2. Wiseguys in Logan.
Again hotter sauce is very good but wings need to be crispier.

3. Wingstreet from Pizza Hut

Now For the best wings in the Charleston area.

1. Hooters.
3 mile island is in a class if it's own. The absolute best. I don't like floured wings but these are the best.

2. Cold Spot Westside Charleston
this place is #1 for naked wings. The toxic sauce is made in house. Has heat but great flavor. They have the right way to do wings though. Small so they don't soak the oil like the Logan area places wings do. There wings are awesome.

3. Buffalo Wild Wings
The distance between them and 1 and 2 is so far that you need to skip them and go to Hooters or Cold Spot.
WingGuy

Whitman, WV

#2 Aug 30, 2012
Arizona Ranch, Quaker Steak
Super Charged, Quaker Steak
Best Boneless wings @ Chili's
Best local wings Pizza Hut @ Chapmanville
Honorable Mentions to Muirads in Charleston
Best Non Buffalo, Dusted Chipotle Quaker Steak
WingGuy

Whitman, WV

#3 Aug 30, 2012
I'm 32 years old and the only time I have ever refused to pay for a meal was at Buffalo Wild Wings I liked the one in Huntington but the one in Charleston sucks
Foodie

Nitro, WV

#4 Aug 31, 2012
#1 = Cold Spot's wings are amazing! I prefer bone in, hot with garlic. Love that you can add garlic to any of them also. The honey mustard wings here are also yummy. I'm not brave enough to try the toxic yet.

Quaker Steak is ultimately disgusting. The wings were good, but they weren't good enough to make up for our crappy entrees.

Love the Caribbean wings at Wiseguys. No dip dressing is needed for these wings, the flavor stands on its own. Glad someone is finally offering dry rub wings.

BWW is good, not superb, but good. They are dependable. You will almost always be happy with the wings you get here...I feel the same way about Hooters wings.

Pizza Hut's Wingstreet is hit and miss...sometimes my wings are really soggy but the flavor makes my mouth happy.

Logan's Roadhouse has surprisingly decent wings. I like that they offer grilled wings and I'm always a fan of chipotle style.

Riverside's buffalo wings in Charleston are also pretty good and were definitely some of the biggest wings I've seen offered in the area, but they're also boneless...which are really glorified nuggets, but good none-the-less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 41 min _FLATLINE-------- 13,538
I stay really horny because I can't get laid 54 min grannys azz 5
if you get welfare 7 hr Buck 3
Looking for a female Gold fish for breeding. 11 hr Theman 3
One Word Game (Feb '10) 11 hr Lady -G- 12,167
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 11 hr Lady -G- 11,898
Mamie 12 hr Emily 5
More from around the web

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE