Posted in the Logan Forum

fatguy

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Thanks sheriff Porter
One who knows

Logan, WV

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Yes thanks Sheriff Porter we Love what you done for us...
just me

Peach Creek, WV

#3 Feb 20, 2013
yeah thanks sheriff Porter .. keep up the good work... i grew up on city view and it has went to hell...some of my family still live up there and i worry about them... so thank u for trying to clean the place up.....
another one coming

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 20, 2013
They are going to bust the dealers at three mile to. I thought it was to good to be true. We'll be one less DRUG STORE in logan county.
Outoftown

Logan, WV

#5 Feb 20, 2013
What about Crawley creek?
another one coming

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 20, 2013
No, an insider told me Peach Creek, that's what I heard. I hope they're right, I'm sick of all of it here. I'm afraid to let my 4 year old play in our yard when the crackheads and druggies are around.
1 post removed

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Of ALL the drugs out there, CRACK is by far the worst. When a person has hit bottom and they decide they actually want to get sober, sometimes ( A lot of the time, actually ), their pleasure centers in their brains have been damaged beyond repair. Or, it takes SO long for the brain to recover, they just can't seem to battle on, through the sadness, to see the sunlight on the other side.

Yay, for the crack BUST. CRACK dealers are SATAN Incarnate!
Amy

Hansford, WV

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Another Spook drug dealer off the streets. Thank You Sheriff Porter.
fatguy

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Feb 21, 2013
spook lmfao
sorry

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Feb 21, 2013
And I bet the dealers are already out & back in business. That's the problem, the law busts them but these fine magistrates & judges let them go before the ink is dry on their paper work
Taps

Elkview, WV

#12 Feb 21, 2013
Good work Sheriff Porter, bust em all in Logan, especially the ones inside the city of Logan!
1 post removed
oh yeah

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Taps wrote:
Good work Sheriff Porter, bust em all in Logan, especially the ones inside the city of Logan!
There is a ton of them on Pine and Charles st. that need dealt with.People cant live decent lives because of them!!Get em all!!!
curiouser and curiouser

Kenna, WV

#15 Feb 22, 2013
sorry wrote:
And I bet the dealers are already out & back in business. That's the problem, the law busts them but these fine magistrates & judges let them go before the ink is dry on their paper work
True...but the sad part is that it is not the magistrate; it is the law that gives these ppl the loop that lets them use it to get back on the streets to do the same thing over and over.
The DEA is here all the time but they are letting these guys go in hopes of catching greater culprits and finding those that bring in the big shipments and I hope they eventually find the way to conquer these drug dealers--big and small.
Just sayin

Coraopolis, PA

#16 Mar 21, 2013
Look at Michael Runyon , how many times has he been busted for EVERYTHING under the sun? He is still doing the same thing! People should stay clear because he gets off to much and to easy
just wondering

Logan, WV

#17 Mar 21, 2013
does anyone know who the person busted was on city view

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gifl in town that wears the hat 2 hr want to know 1
free bobby fields (Aug '13) 3 hr Sheena 15
Pizza Hut at Stollings 4 hr Must love dogs 1
Chief Logan New Road 4 hr Must love dogs 4
News Road work continues on Water Street Bridge 6 hr Trisha bush scites 1
Pete and rice gurl post get took down why 14 hr Dingess Resident 15
News Landau Murphy Jr. arrested on domestic assault ... 17 hr George A 7

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance