What you think or know about Don "Jun...

What you think or know about Don "Junebug" Lambert

Posted in the Logan Forum

Sup

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Just wondered if anyone knows him? Is he a good guy?
hahaha

Logan, WV

#2 Jan 31, 2013
hes a peice of sh..
Joey

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 31, 2013
So is that dude he hangs with bruce, he thinks he is a player, lol
Grasshopper

Elkview, WV

#4 Jan 31, 2013
He seems like a nice guy,js
Good guy

Logan, WV

#5 Feb 1, 2013
He's a good guy, really turned his self around. The other guy got caught playin, lol

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Logan, WV

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Good guy wrote:
He's a good guy, really turned his self around. The other guy got caught playin, lol
He really did turn his life around. I'm proud of him.
Oh_please

Paintsville, KY

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Junbug is a good guy, alittle weird but a good person and about Bruce his friend he's also a good guy that dosnt bother anyone and is the most honest person I know never known of him being a player at all, he's a wonderful person and a great father also.
Ashley

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Bruce is a player, women are always running in and out of his place, he got busted afew times but still wont stop hurting these women,he hangs out at the bar every weekend i bet he has something soap cant wash off, what a jerk.

Oh_please wrote:
Junbug is a good guy, alittle weird but a good person and about Bruce his friend he's also a good guy that dosnt bother anyone and is the most honest person I know never known of him being a player at all, he's a wonderful person and a great father also.
fyi

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Well i know both of them, we all have been friends for years but in the last little while Junebug has been trying to mess will all of Bruces women, after bruce goes out with them junebug tries to take them out, i mean comeon man find your own bit*hes.
Junebug

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Feb 3, 2013
If one of u ppl have something to say about me... Please say it to me if u got the balls... If Bruce goes out with a girl and she and him don't continue seeing each other.. How is that his woman? If me and her choose to go out isn't that our business... If I date a girl and we break up today! Do I have the right to tell her who she can date 6 months down the road! And as far as FYI is concerned u can kiss my ass... Y don't u ppl get a life!

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Logan, WV

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Junebug wrote:
If one of u ppl have something to say about me... Please say it to me if u got the balls... If Bruce goes out with a girl and she and him don't continue seeing each other.. How is that his woman? If me and her choose to go out isn't that our business... If I date a girl and we break up today! Do I have the right to tell her who she can date 6 months down the road! And as far as FYI is concerned u can kiss my ass... Y don't u ppl get a life!
Why don't you Sooly Booly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the greatest Logan High School Boys Bask... (Jul '09) 1 hr Old man 146
Jonathan and pam 5 hr Pam 10
Chief Logan Park Roadway 6 hr Take pride 13
Charity looking for charity 7 hr Ol_Cunnt 10
Jan 20th 20 hr Thelma 2
Shaun Adkins Returns!! 22 hr White Gent 8
Wildcat Boys Basketball 23 hr Net zero 116
shooting at hospital Thu alittlelate 16

Logan Jobs

More from around the web