Who would you support as Circuit Court Judge?

Created by The Judge on Mar 9, 2011

186 votes

Click on an option to vote

Kelly Codispoti

Jason Harwood

David Wandling

Brian Abraham

John Bennett

Smooth Criminal

Uneeda, WV

#1 Mar 9, 2011
Judge Perry isn't running and you had better choose wisely. Only a lawyer can run so our choice will be limited. The pay is $130.000.00 per year with a tremendous pension. I wished I had my law degree! lol!
Duke

Uneeda, WV

#2 Mar 9, 2011
Smooth Criminal wrote:
Judge Perry isn't running and you had better choose wisely. Only a lawyer can run so our choice will be limited. The pay is $130.000.00 per year with a tremendous pension. I wished I had my law degree! lol!
I believe that David Wandling would be a good choice. his Dad was prosecutor for many years and David has never been in the politics of the Courthouse. He is a fine young man with a bright future. Please don't vote for the same old gang, but just make sure you vote even if they are your choice. Its your business.
memories

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 11, 2011
Anyone in the world but Jason Harwood !!!!
AMEN

Paintsville, KY

#4 Mar 11, 2011
memories wrote:
Anyone in the world but Jason Harwood !!!!
AMEN!!!!

It's common knowledge that Harwood is one of the most corrupt lawyers/judges in Logan! I have PROOF that the man disregards the law, practices coercion in the courtroom, and discusses cases outside of the courtroom! If he does run, I just might post the videos and pocket tape recordings I have of him and his lawyer buddies. I've been saving them for just the right time in their careers...

With Harwood, political motivations have higher priority than the law. And so do Twinkies.
really

Belfry, KY

#5 Mar 11, 2011
At least harwood will put deadbeat dads in jail that do not pay their child support, which is a lot more than kelli ever did.
The truth

United States

#6 Mar 11, 2011
Must be one of many he's put in jail for not paying your child support. He has been a wonderful judge and put my ex's feet to the fire. He has my support.
Mark it, he will be next circuit judge, and we will all be the better for it. That's why you resort to personal attacks and b.s. Because you know he does right by people and you were on the wrong end of justice.
AMEN wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!!!
It's common knowledge that Harwood is one of the most corrupt lawyers/judges in Logan! I have PROOF that the man disregards the law, practices coercion in the courtroom, and discusses cases outside of the courtroom! If he does run, I just might post the videos and pocket tape recordings I have of him and his lawyer buddies. I've been saving them for just the right time in their careers...
With Harwood, political motivations have higher priority than the law. And so do Twinkies.
Stoney

United States

#7 Mar 11, 2011
Twinkles!! Lol
He's a big boy but I've seen him lift weights and he is strong as an ox! He would stomp your ass!!! Seems like a good and humble guy to me.
2 posts removed
Mr Clean

Uneeda, WV

#10 Mar 12, 2011
green bay fan wrote:
my ex wife is a cheater and its a small town too.. her first husband walk in on her with three teenagers an her an his in the back bedroom asleep.
never marry a sunday school teacher daughter.
ps my ex got to pay my car payments an my bills too:)
think god i got my life..
David Wandling would be the best choice for this seat. This is because he is young smart and doen't have any involvement with the courthouse. John Bennett would have been good except since becoming prosecutor he is to anxious to believe anything the police says. The police are not always right and a judge would have to be willing to not be afraid to call them out.
Old Dog

Uneeda, WV

#11 Mar 17, 2011
Mr Clean wrote:
<quoted text>
David Wandling would be the best choice for this seat. This is because he is young smart and doen't have any involvement with the courthouse. John Bennett would have been good except since becoming prosecutor he is to anxious to believe anything the police says. The police are not always right and a judge would have to be willing to not be afraid to call them out.
Well it looks like Harwood ill be our next circuit judge but don't count the wisdom of the Codispoti politics out yet. He has been there a long time and survived the many federal investigations!
Danny W

Madison, WV

#12 Mar 24, 2011
Old Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it looks like Harwood ill be our next circuit judge but don't count the wisdom of the Codispoti politics out yet. He has been there a long time and survived the many federal investigations!
Believe me old dog I know exactly what you mean, however Codispoti isn't the only one who survived the federal investigations. Most of the courthouse did! lol!
memories

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 24, 2011
wake up people !!! Harwood is a nut!!! Dont vote for him !!!! Everyone talks about Judges being in "people's back pocket" he is stuffed in pockets we havent even heard of yet !!!!
Sanity

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Mar 24, 2011
First of all, the circuit judges aren't up until 2016 so all this is premature.
Secondly, why would you talk about judges and attorneys who could subpeona your ISP address and sue for libel. Seems like a risky group to drag thru the mud.
memories

Charleston, WV

#15 Mar 25, 2011
Sanity wrote:
First of all, the circuit judges aren't up until 2016 so all this is premature.
Secondly, why would you talk about judges and attorneys who could subpeona your ISP address and sue for libel. Seems like a risky group to drag thru the mud.
This is still the USA, So we still have freedom of speach !!!
Everyone has their own oppinion ...
Sanity

Brea, CA

#16 Mar 25, 2011
memories wrote:
<quoted text> This is still the USA, So we still have freedom of speach !!!
Everyone has their own oppinion ...
Wrong! Slander or libel are not protected speech. It's ok to dislike someone but when you make accusations of corruption, bribery, etc., without proof you have exposed yourself to a lawsuit, loss of employment or possible prosecution. Might want to lawyer up now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Logan High School Basketball 1 hr Long Time Supporter 1
nu era bakery 2 hr Mmmm 40
Parking Building Lot in City of Logan (May '12) 4 hr Robert 18
Christians that drink 5 hr Curious 5
diet doctor (Oct '07) 6 hr Just me 44
Anything going to be done about underage leavi... 10 hr Trey 1
Logan "Hero" Politicians 13 hr IKNOWALOT 12
prostitution 14 hr Yellow Man LWv 110
Logan Dating
Find my Match