sheer fantasy in logan

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Lewisburg, WV

#1 Dec 10, 2008
this place has made a total turn around new management new girls sweet and hot like to have a good time, its drama free, fun and a good enviroment to have a good night i recomend people go there and have some fun i do and im a woman.
ou812 eh

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 10, 2008
Any place that has naked women rocks. Who are the dancers there nowdays?? How old are they?
Man

Walker, WV

#3 Dec 10, 2008
I went there
they should rename it
sheer nightmare
besides the girls with the c section scars

a woman busted a beer bottle with her thong and butt and glass cut her butt all to pieces it was disgusting my wife threw up and we left shortly after
haha

Marietta, OH

#4 Dec 10, 2008
i would have LOVED to see a stripper cut her ass all to pieces by trying to break a beer bottle with her thong. wow. freakin' hilarious.
ou812 eh

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 11, 2008
darkvixen01 wrote:
this place has made a total turn around new management new girls sweet and hot like to have a good time, its drama free, fun and a good enviroment to have a good night i recomend people go there and have some fun i do and im a woman.
darkvixen01, you're kinda hot. Do you work there?

Lewisburg, WV

#6 Dec 11, 2008
ou812 eh wrote:
Any place that has naked women rocks. Who are the dancers there nowdays?? How old are they?
well they got sugar pixie butterfly pamala kyra natasha and brittany

Lewisburg, WV

#7 Dec 11, 2008
ou812 eh wrote:
<quoted text>
darkvixen01, you're kinda hot. Do you work there?
go there and find out
JDM

United States

#8 Dec 12, 2008
The girls are ok, but the bsrtender has no personality whatsoever. If they would hire a nice looking lady who would smile and cut up with you it would be a great place to go. Out with the bartender
Man

Walker, WV

#9 Dec 12, 2008
Less fat chics
and it would be decant
LMFAO

Rocky Mount, NC

#10 Dec 12, 2008
ew.
Seriously?
People get glasses.
Lol No one wants to see some nasty women who have had like 4 kids (EXAMPLE) get naked.
That's disgusting.
Burn the d@mn place down, rebuild something NICE, & get some decent looking girls and the place might actually make some $ and a name for itself.
Just wondering

Marietta, OH

#11 Dec 12, 2008
Ooh if Misty is still working there, look out, Hep C, MRSA, and who knows what else! Can you say "Skanks?" Better yet, can you spell it?
Just wondering

Marietta, OH

#12 Dec 12, 2008
Eeww, is Misty still working there? If so, hope you have your raincoat on, can you say Hep C or MRSA? One night of fun for a lifetime of pain!
blindfolded

Kinston, NC

#13 Dec 12, 2008
misty who?
Man

Walker, WV

#14 Dec 12, 2008
Hep c sounds like something i want in on
Duh

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 12, 2008
The have a new bartender now. She is awesome.
JDM wrote:
The girls are ok, but the bsrtender has no personality whatsoever. If they would hire a nice looking lady who would smile and cut up with you it would be a great place to go. Out with the bartender

Lewisburg, WV

#16 Dec 15, 2008
JDM wrote:
we gota new bartender she is cool as hell and fun

Lewisburg, WV

#17 Dec 15, 2008
Just wondering wrote:
Ooh if Misty is still working there, look out, Hep C, MRSA, and who knows what else! Can you say "Skanks?" Better yet, can you spell it?
misty is t there anymore we ave all new girls

Lewisburg, WV

#18 Dec 15, 2008
Man wrote:
Less fat chics
and it would be decant
no fat chicks now lol
amazing grace

Kinston, NC

#19 Dec 15, 2008
Misty who? there is one that comes to mind, is that the same one who used to be over at corey p's bar and strip over there?
Mouthy Granny

Lerona, WV

#20 Dec 27, 2008
I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAUGHT THE CRABS THERE AND TOOK THEM HOME TO HIS WIFE EXCEPT THAT HAS BEEN YEARS AGO I BET THOSE CRABS HAVE BEARDS NOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maliki red pitbull (Jan '13) 19 min Danielle 7
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 19 min Princess Hey 14,033
One Word Game (Feb '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,711
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,364
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 3 hr Alain Vain 15,291
what do you think of nikki chafin (Nov '08) 3 hr Sad 38
AEP's two decade old #MeToo claim with a slight... 5 hr justbnme 13

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance