shining star

Verner, WV

#1 Mar 3, 2012
is it true please advise me i sure hope not thoughts out to the family if its true
wondering

Dixie, WV

#2 Mar 3, 2012
what r u talking about?
forty forty boy

Berkeley Springs, WV

#3 Mar 5, 2012
yes he passed a couple days ago!i didnt know him much but i hope this helps! i feel sorry for his family in their time of need!
Hmmm

Bruno, WV

#4 Mar 6, 2012
SARAH ANN, W.Va.— Charles McNeely Jr., 51, of Sarah Ann, passed away Saturday, March 3, 2012, at home after a short but hard battle with cancer.

Charles is the son of Alma Jo McNeely of Sarah Ann and the late Charles E. McNeely Sr. Additional survivors include his five children, all of whom were by his side during his passing: Brian McNeely and Heather McNeely (John Lewis), both of Sarah Ann, Holly Sloan (Mike Sloan) of Gilbert, Crystal McNeely (Joey Runyon) of Delbarton, and Ashlie Hale (Ricky Hale) of Logan; four brothers, Tony McNeely and Cody Mills, both of Sarah Ann, Tracy McNeely of Holden and George McNeely of Chapmanville; three sisters, Lisa Adkins of Chauncey, and Angie Rose and Brittany McNeely, both of Sarah Ann; 13 grandchildren, Austin, Peyton, Hunter, Jada, Kateence, Tyler, Kayla, Breona, Isaah, Kiara, Alexas, Jasmine, and Braydon; several special friends, Dana "Da-Da" Rose Sr., Tommy Toe Funk, Alma Cook and Bob Maynard, and his very special friend and extended family, Dochie Chapman, and his daughters as he thought of them, Donna and Kathy Whitt.

Services will be held from 3-9 p.m. Monday, March 5, at the Sarah Ann Church of God. As he wished his body will be cremated.

Condolences may be left at www.collinsfuneralhomewv.com

Collins Funeral Home of Switzer is in charge of the arrangements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wildcat Boys Basketball 49 min TigerGrad 142
Clerk 1 hr saying 1
Logan Junior Varsity Coach 1 hr Ref 4
Chief Logan Park Roadway 2 hr Ruppie 16
Who is the greatest Logan High School Boys Bask... (Jul '09) 4 hr Ive Seen Everyone 148
News Daughter stabs mother in Logan (Mar '10) 10 hr Ozee 22
thieves steal $10,000 merchandise 20 hr Orphelius Pontiac 2
shooting at hospital Jan 19 alittlelate 16

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages