Noah Cottrill

Posted in the Logan Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 117 of117
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Oh yea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Nov 14, 2010
 
If u left and u never come back why check in? Why don't u just get on ur local topix's Amd see if u can help someone on ur planet
joe

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Nov 14, 2010
 
With all that said, we must remember that this kid, no matter what college wants him, will go nowhere until he beats the addiction. As we all know, it is hard to beat opiod addiction. Remember, no one in his past could force him into rehab, he has to want to go to rehab. So, when everyone is saying to get him the help he needs, it does no good if he does not want this. From what I have heard, he does not want this now. Therefore, his immediate future will be very dismal at best. I still find it hard to believe that with all of the adults in his life that no one from Poca, Mountain State or Logan at least mentioned him needing help. However, I heard that he never failed a SSAC drug test, that he passed at least two or three of them due to the heavy rumors. Not saying that he didn't cheat by using a friend's urine, but it is kinda hard to do anything if he is passing the drug tests. In facilities, they can monitor the drug tests. I also heard that Massey monitors the urine collection. But, I doubt it very seriously that it is SSAC protocol to observe a urine test. So, with that said, what were the Logan coaches supposed to do, kick him off the team due to hearsay? How would that have helped him? It was very obvious that in the early and middle of the season, he had issues with authority. But, it seemed like he calmed down a lot after the GW and SC games in Charleston. I did not see a lot of negative jestures toward authority on his part after these games. So, you have a kid with issues that you have heard about and you can't force a kid into rehab. So, what were the coaches supposed to do, kick him off the team, especially after it seemed like he calmed down. The calming down after the SC and GW games I know for a fact occured because I was at 90% of the games after that, including the sectionals, regionals and state tourney. Now, as far as WVU goes, they may have different ways of administrating a urine collection. Mabey this is the way he was caught at WVU, the world may never know. But, I do wish him all the best in the comming years. I do hope he is able to attend school, play basketball and obtain a college degree. But, the bottom line is he will go nowhere until his denial is gone. Good luck Noah and Cats all the way to AAA.
Info

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Nov 15, 2010
 
Just read on a sports forum for internet postings (similar to this one) that Noah will be playing for the Herd after sitting this year out at Marshall. Again, this is an unconfirmed rumor and may not be true. The unidentified poster claims to have heard this information through talking with Noah Fisher who plays for the Herd.
HULAGU

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Nov 16, 2010
 
joe wrote:
With all that said, we must remember that this kid, no matter what college wants him, will go nowhere until he beats the addiction. As we all know, it is hard to beat opiod addiction. Remember, no one in his past could force him into rehab, he has to want to go to rehab. So, when everyone is saying to get him the help he needs, it does no good if he does not want this. From what I have heard, he does not want this now. Therefore, his immediate future will be very dismal at best. I still find it hard to believe that with all of the adults in his life that no one from Poca, Mountain State or Logan at least mentioned him needing help. However, I heard that he never failed a SSAC drug test, that he passed at least two or three of them due to the heavy rumors. Not saying that he didn't cheat by using a friend's urine, but it is kinda hard to do anything if he is passing the drug tests. In facilities, they can monitor the drug tests. I also heard that Massey monitors the urine collection. But, I doubt it very seriously that it is SSAC protocol to observe a urine test. So, with that said, what were the Logan coaches supposed to do, kick him off the team due to hearsay? How would that have helped him? It was very obvious that in the early and middle of the season, he had issues with authority. But, it seemed like he calmed down a lot after the GW and SC games in Charleston. I did not see a lot of negative jestures toward authority on his part after these games. So, you have a kid with issues that you have heard about and you can't force a kid into rehab. So, what were the coaches supposed to do, kick him off the team, especially after it seemed like he calmed down. The calming down after the SC and GW games I know for a fact occured because I was at 90% of the games after that, including the sectionals, regionals and state tourney. Now, as far as WVU goes, they may have different ways of administrating a urine collection. Mabey this is the way he was caught at WVU, the world may never know. But, I do wish him all the best in the comming years. I do hope he is able to attend school, play basketball and obtain a college degree. But, the bottom line is he will go nowhere until his denial is gone. Good luck Noah and Cats all the way to AAA.
Sorry, but xamount of good players in all sports will become loosers in their sport and life... It is a damn shame but it happens and happens all to often....WHY ???????
1 post removed
word

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Nov 18, 2010
 
word wrote:
Noah will probably end up at Marshall, they don't care who they take.
people judged me clueless and nuts?

http://marshall.rivals.com/showmsg.asp...

I told you, they will take anyone. Just watch.
logan fan

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Nov 19, 2010
 
The bottom line here people is NOT basketball!! I have loved this kid since the day he was born. I want him alive & healthy. Leave the basketball issue in the gym. Pray that this child gets the help he needs & lives life to the fullest...sober!! I could care less if he ever touches another basketball. I just want him alive!!! Army Gurl you are the bomb!! I love you Noah & always will!!
CBarry

Mount Laurel, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Nov 22, 2010
 
word wrote:
<quoted text>people judged me clueless and nuts?
http://marshall.rivals.com/showmsg.asp...
I told you, they will take anyone. Just watch.
RANDY MOSS!
Logan butt wipe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Nov 23, 2010
 
Noah is a crack smoking fool. Trust me he is a piece of shit.
1 post removed
Noah is a piece of Sh-t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Nov 23, 2010
 
I just drove under a bridge and saw Noah Cottrill with a crack pipe in one hand and a homeless mans dick in the other.
1 post removed
Poca high school grad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Nov 23, 2010
 
I went to high school at Poca with Noah. When Logan was AA and we played them they hated Noah and still do. Logan is one of the scum bag places in WV. They would have never been able to beat GW without him and Only needed him to beat them. Noah is a good kid in a bad situation. He can over come this with the help of God, prayers, and love. Noah I really hope you aren't reason this but if so don't listen to these pieces of crap from southern WV, your better than that and you know it. Keep your head up, nose clean, and worry about school. Ball will always be there for ya if you need a break. Forget Logan and the past and only look forward. And to you stupid parents writing on here cause your kid sucks and didn't get to play, it isn't noahs fault, he put his time in the gym. Get a life Logan.
1 post removed
just in

Avon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Dec 7, 2010
 
Me and my buddies know noah from charleston and this is new news to me....but knowing how much he loves basketball and how long he waited for this he will bounce back from this whole negative attention situation.....noah if you see this tell stout jay said what's up....good luck and charlestons behind you man
PaulP

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Dec 18, 2010
 
Noah is and has always been a spoiled punk. Good b-ball player and if he could have had a better attitude and was brought up better, he would have done fine at WVU. Most people know he's a punk and for everyone who says he's a nice kid, I can't show you 3 people who feel the way I do. Big deal he received some awards and a scholarship. That's all in the past and not helping his sorry butt now. Hey Noah...I hope you're reading this (if you can read), see ya and I wouldn't want to be ya!!!
chuck fields

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Jan 9, 2011
 
logan fan wrote:
To misinformed......you really are misinformed. Take your lazy butt out of Logan & drive up to the coliseum & watch him practice. He is still schooling guys...ask Casey Mitchell! Noah crossed him so bad they thought he broke his ankle!!
To concerned.....thanks for your concern. Noah will prevail!!!
he really prevailed alright..lol.are you embarrassed noah made you eat your words and kicked off the team when shelby valleys justice is doing great a l-ville...
sad

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Jan 23, 2011
 
chuck fields wrote:
<quoted text>
he really prevailed alright..lol.are you embarrassed noah made you eat your words and kicked off the team when shelby valleys justice is doing great a l-ville...
No kidding, Noah is a fkng waste.
get real

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Jan 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

how stupid is this kid? i understand that the kid has a problem, but there should be enough support out there for someone who cares enough for this kid to say "hey, quit screwing up" but what it sounds like is he is too stupid to realize how big the decisions he makes in the next few months of his life are going to effect it forever. If anyone that reads this and is close to him should consider slapping this little shit around. If you read this noah, quit messing with pills dipshit. dont be too brave to ask for help.
Bige12

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Jan 29, 2011
 

Judged:

1

You Logan people make me wanna puke. Noah is a good kid on the wring path just needs help. All u hatters keep hating that will drive him to come back so keep acting like a bunch of backwoods hillbillies!!!! Armygurl glad to see u take up for him I just wish more people in his family would be there for him... Noah if u read this keep ur head up bro I'm Here for u n ur n my prayers.
Blair

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Nov 4, 2011
 
He's nice!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 117 of117
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Logan Forum right now

Search the Logan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Court appearance schedule 10 min Interested 39
roger miller 5 hr Wilbert 5
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Well Duh 53,356
dating 5 hr wantmatyrewomen 1
La...barn 5 hr Really Me 10
bumper spears (Feb '13) 6 hr Draper boy 8
McCoy Dental 7 hr lat25601 1
board of education 10 hr kat 33
A big week ahead for Mountain Laurel story Mon Here 2 help 77
mountain laurel take three Sun Just saying 311
•••
•••
•••
•••

Logan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Logan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Logan
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••