two timingg GIRL???
whitman girl

Logan, WV

#1 Jan 10, 2010
i seen allie statler wlking around with ryan one day. isnt she dating seth avis? Well I didnt think that was right. I was gonna say something but we already have beef. Idc who you are you shouldnt two time someone...thats wrong in so many ways. I think she has the hotts for ryan because she used to.! I dont know now but she was flirting with him. thats all i seen and i hope seth finds out. because you just dont go to some other boys house and go hold hands and stuff.. i could understand if you guys were friends from a very long time playing around, but girly i wouldnt even try to cheat.! But idk she can do what she wants too...i just feel bad for seth because he has to take it. I would tell him but im not tryna start drama as there already is between us!
your a joke

AOL

#2 Jan 10, 2010
yeah not trying to start drama lmao

“Pay the toll”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

#3 Jan 10, 2010
whitman girl wrote:
i seen allie statler wlking around with ryan one day. isnt she dating seth avis? Well I didnt think that was right. I was gonna say something but we already have beef. Idc who you are you shouldnt two time someone...thats wrong in so many ways. I think she has the hotts for ryan because she used to.! I dont know now but she was flirting with him. thats all i seen and i hope seth finds out. because you just dont go to some other boys house and go hold hands and stuff.. i could understand if you guys were friends from a very long time playing around, but girly i wouldnt even try to cheat.! But idk she can do what she wants too...i just feel bad for seth because he has to take it. I would tell him but im not tryna start drama as there already is between us!
Get a life, take an English class, and stay out of other people's business. You will become happier, I promise.
Kellie

Logan, WV

#4 Jan 10, 2010
Not trying start trouble? I find that hard to believe. How do you know that the girl isn't just friends with him? If you are going to start trouble you should at least have the courage to say it someones fae and not on a website and on a fake name.
brittany

Inez, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2010
yeah mann..seriously...get a life..! i meen that girl is my best friend and even if she dont like me as much no more its okay but imm not gonna let some one tlk plain shit about her
TehMorbidBoi

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2010
Who cares?
buster

Inez, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2010
holey moley
hint

Thurmond, WV

#8 Feb 3, 2010
whitman girl is jealous
Mike

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 8, 2014
Everyone knows Brit wrote this shit for attention! She can't stay out of other people's life and bullies them. I know of several people you told you wasn't gonna allow him of dating any girl in Logan. Why is is such a concern? Oh because everyone knows you and your brother have a love thing going on you sick and stupid bitch. Get a life.
myob

Tampa, FL

#10 Jan 8, 2014
Sad some Ppl .
FYI

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 9, 2014
She is a thief and has been put away a few times. She has a few screws missing in there. I know. Her mom was doing drugs with them while pregnant. Brit is the messed up one out of the bunch. Hell she tried selling a stolen car in Boone County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 53 min Trunketeer 12,138
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 54 min Trunketeer 3,073
Create your own Forum 1 hr besthavemovedaway 763
john perry 1 hr Thatsrightisaidit 8
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 4 hr Intrepid Surfer 13,732
Bob Evans in Logan 4 hr Good ole Logan 6
Geneva at lowes 6 hr JJJ 49
feds 19 hr tsk tsk 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance