boy brings gun to logan middle school

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
momma_3

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 7, 2011
i got kids in that school and family that goes there and a boy tells them he is going to bring a gun 2 school and he did why wont the do something about it
just me

Logan, WV

#2 Apr 7, 2011
When???? Oh my God, I hope this isn't true. My kids go there and this is very scary.
momma_3

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 7, 2011
its true they r trying to keep it quiet but i found out my kid goes there to and it was yesterday
now the law is there checking all kids backpacks now but it is true
momma_3

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 7, 2011
it was on the 13 news at 5
LoganWV

Chapmanville, WV

#5 Apr 7, 2011
If this is true maybe you could provide a link. I have heard nothing and there was nothing on the news (that I saw) I have 3 kids that go there and they didn't have their bags searched...provide facts!
matt

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2011
the board needs to expel the kid.
Smiling Bob

Nitro, WV

#7 Apr 7, 2011
Bullshit. They don't cover up stuff like this if they find out about it.
Bobby

Chapmanville, WV

#8 Apr 7, 2011
The BOE covers up all kinds of stuff and every one knows it
Smiling Bob

Charleston, WV

#9 Apr 7, 2011
Bobby wrote:
The BOE covers up all kinds of stuff and every one knows it
There's no way something like this could be hid very good. It would leak somewhere.

Level 4

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Apr 7, 2011
momma_3 wrote:
it was on the 13 news at 5
I saw it on the news this evening too.
edna

United States

#11 Apr 7, 2011
They will probably handle it at the next board meeting unless the kid has money or political connections.
StupidIsAsStupid Does

Hinton, WV

#12 Apr 7, 2011
It DID NOT happen. Search the news on your computer. No such story!!!
BAD_ONE

United States

#13 Apr 7, 2011
They will do something with that school after something bad happens. The news needs do a story and investigate. Must not be no journalists looking for a story.

Level 4

Location hidden

#14 Apr 7, 2011
I'm sorry everyone. What I saw was something all together different. I saw on the news somewhere else, I think it was Summers County High School that a student 'threatened' to bring a gun to school..the school went on lock down and the police are involved.

Sorry...
Shotgun

United States

#15 Apr 8, 2011
i heard he had an ak47 stuck down in his pants, dam teacher thought it was his johnson and grabed it thats when they found it was a gun
2 posts removed

Level 4

Location hidden

#18 Apr 8, 2011
I just saw my story on the news again. In Hinton, WV at Summers County High School a student 'threatened' to bring a gun to school. School went on lock down and the police are involved.
Very odd

Branchland, WV

#19 Apr 8, 2011
It is always amazing to see that people on here just post items to see how much havoc they can create. Bullying is everywhere, Bloods and Crips are wannabes and this gun is so outrageous that it amazes me. I too searched it and no results. How do private sector folks have access to this info when LMS staff have no idea what has happened? I am sure it would have been discussed to make sure everyone followed protocol. If you are responsible for these posts, stop trying to confuse and terrify others.
wow

Logan, WV

#20 Apr 8, 2011
I'm just glad everyone is safe and there was a positive outcome. At least we all know now it wasn't at LMS
dina

United States

#21 Apr 11, 2011
Where did it happen?

“-Vicious-”

Since: Apr 11

Logan, WV

#22 Apr 11, 2011
the kids parents fail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when does school start back 6 hr School Starts 2
Kim Hughes 7 hr Final Word 6
roger hughes 15 hr I know 3
Don't Eat at Renos 16 hr Dororhy 3
ReAnna 19 hr bitch 3
Old Holden Central school? (Apr '09) 21 hr Bill 9
What dou you think of Jamie paynter Pam paynter... (Nov '10) Sun Jamie 20

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance