DWheel

Prestonsburg, KY

#47 Dec 24, 2012
She's nasty and hateful. And Brandon wants my sister.
leah

Huntington, WV

#48 Dec 24, 2012
Again I never said I was a Christian haven't been for 3 months now if u could read ans ur sister I'm a summing wheel is Damian just because someone is pretty don't mean u want them there r a lot of attractive ppl in this world u retard and like I said again it u could read I said I don't care wat u have to say about Brandon wat he does is him not me idk wat he says y should I ...if he wants to mess up or talk let him......just glad you keep trying to find more reasons to make ppl fight but it ain't happening srry
marsha

Oceana, WV

#49 Dec 24, 2012
you need to lay off her kids and wonder about your own and yes you are a coward because you wont tell who you are so go ahead and keep running your mouth and you will get what is comming to you and no she is not nasty you ant nothing but a bitch and a coward and why would brandon want your sister if she is anything like you she is a bitch to so the more you talk about my family i will talk about your family so bring it on bitch
Corey

Prestonsburg, KY

#50 Dec 24, 2012
marsha wrote:
you need to lay off her kids and wonder about your own and yes you are a coward because you wont tell who you are so go ahead and keep running your mouth and you will get what is comming to you and no she is not nasty you ant nothing but a bitch and a coward and why would brandon want your sister if she is anything like you she is a bitch to so the more you talk about my family i will talk about your family so bring it on bitch
You did a terrible job raising that fat titty liar. and her kids are ugly but not as ugly as Brandons brothers and sisters they look like rats
sassycat1977

Elkview, WV

#51 Dec 24, 2012
Yes the whole family is nothing but liars, and cheats ! They claim to be Christians but they are so far from Christianity !
sassycat1977

Elkview, WV

#52 Dec 24, 2012
The reason you claim NOT to b a Christian now is so you won't have to feel guilty for whoring around !
DWheel33

Prestonsburg, KY

#53 Dec 25, 2012
marsha marsha marsha
sassycat1977

Elkview, WV

#54 Dec 26, 2012
You know I'm not a coward for not using my name ! When the time is right you will know exactly who I am ! But for now it's not the right time or place. You didn't post your name first it was already on here. How's the so called ministry going ?! Like I said SO CALLED !

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#55 Dec 27, 2012
OK u all can have fun talking on here I don't care anymore I don't have to please any of u so go ahead like a bunch of children in high school and keep talking about me idc .....sassycat must be stupid ...we do not go to church and haven't been for three months did u understand this time or will I have to tell u again and y would u accuse me of whoreing around when ur the one doing it wait til its time..lol......and btw real mature choice of words Corey ...and since dwheel didn't deny that he is Damian then ur Andys brother so far I have everyone figured out. Can't wait till its time cause if u r who I think u r I ain't going to be the only one after u wait til its time tho no need it telling all these ppl one thing and turns out ur the big whore everyone should have been talking about...where did dude go getting to be a bit much for him heard he went running back were he came from awwwww :( this is all dumb and ur wasting ur time no one cares but I know u have nothing better to do on that couch watching TV woooo if I could only tell u everything.
sassycat1977

Elkview, WV

#56 Dec 27, 2012
leah0060 wrote:
OK u all can have fun talking on here I don't care anymore I don't have to please any of u so go ahead like a bunch of children in high school and keep talking about me idc .....sassycat must be stupid ...we do not go to church and haven't been for three months did u understand this time or will I have to tell u again and y would u accuse me of whoreing around when ur the one doing it wait til its time..lol......and btw real mature choice of words Corey ...and since dwheel didn't deny that he is Damian then ur Andys brother so far I have everyone figured out. Can't wait till its time cause if u r who I think u r I ain't going to be the only one after u wait til its time tho no need it telling all these ppl one thing and turns out ur the big whore everyone should have been talking about...where did dude go getting to be a bit much for him heard he went running back were he came from awwwww :( this is all dumb and ur wasting ur time no one cares but I know u have nothing better to do on that couch watching TV woooo if I could only tell u everything.
Still you have no clue what or who you are talking bout ! You havent figured out one person right ! That's y you stepped out of church , it was too much for you ! You was just playing God like the rest of your family
sassycat1977

Elkview, WV

#57 Dec 30, 2012
I knew u wouldn't reply ! That just proves your just like the rest of that sick bunch ! Only a Christian when your making money off of it ! But once people can't pay their ties you go back to being a slut Like grandma !

Level 1

Location hidden

#58 Dec 30, 2012
R u confusing me with someone because I don't have any grandparents at all and how would I get money out of ppl paying ties that goes to the pastor and the church ?
sassycat1977

Elkview, WV

#59 Dec 30, 2012
No you are the right person I was speaking of Rev. Wolford ..... Well so called Rev. Greedy pants no more closer to God than you are like how you all lie and use people to get what you want
sassycat1977

Elkview, WV

#60 Dec 30, 2012
The money that's supposed to go back into the church goes into someone elses back pocket
sassycat1977

Elkview, WV

#61 Dec 30, 2012
Maybe your not the right person pic not right y post a pic ? Unless you r stuck on your self !
ugh enough

Huntington, WV

#62 Dec 31, 2012
Maybe she posted a pic cause she isn't chicken shit like you and hide behind a fake name talkin shit about people.

Obviously you need to get a life if you have nothin better to do than criticize other people. Maybe get a job because I am sure you don't have one of those. I bet you are one of the many people of WV that mooch off the system collecting welfare or disability for being a fucking lazy idiot. Who are you to judge anyone?? You are not god.

Rev cd does a lot for the church, food banks, hospital visits and such do any money he might get is to support what he does for the church. Obviously you are disgruntled. Doesn't feel good to have people talk shit about you huh??

As for Leah, she is a good person and what she and her husband go through is none of your or anyone else's business.

So grow up and get a life geez!

Level 1

Location hidden

#63 Dec 31, 2012
ugh enough wrote:
Maybe she posted a pic cause she isn't chicken shit like you and hide behind a fake name talkin shit about people.
Obviously you need to get a life if you have nothin better to do than criticize other people. Maybe get a job because I am sure you don't have one of those. I bet you are one of the many people of WV that mooch off the system collecting welfare or disability for being a fucking lazy idiot. Who are you to judge anyone?? You are not god.
Rev cd does a lot for the church, food banks, hospital visits and such do any money he might get is to support what he does for the church. Obviously you are disgruntled. Doesn't feel good to have people talk shit about you huh??
As for Leah, she is a good person and what she and her husband go through is none of your or anyone else's business.
So grow up and get a life geez!
THANK YOU BTW I POSTED A PIC SO EVERYONE COULD SEE WHO I AM UNLIKE YOU COWARD! You sure u want to keep this up?
Brittany

Prestonsburg, KY

#64 Dec 31, 2012
When i was with brandon he told me that you are a crazy nut that likes to cut yourself. looking at your picture i can see why! And you are a bad wife and mother.

Level 1

Location hidden

#65 Dec 31, 2012
Let's just put this out there .....u are posting from the same place ever time with different names u don't hurt me in any way posting lies and when was u with Brandon never ....so keep posting lies and fake names ...COWARDS?......... Obstacles are like wild animals. They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they see you are afraid of them... they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight
Brittany

Prestonsburg, KY

#66 Dec 31, 2012
You know the truth about being a cutter, how would i know that if he didn't say it? He also called you stretch mark to me as well as others. It may say that i am posting from KY but i am in WV i don't know why it thinks i'm from KY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr 2twisted 13,711
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 1 hr 2twisted 14,962
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 1 hr 2twisted 4,136
Logan Cheerleaders 3 hr Skinny minny 4
Clerk 5 hr Divaish 4
Chief Logan Park Roadway 5 hr Taxpayer 19
Logan Junior Varsity Coach 5 hr Ball fanatic 7
Wildcat Boys Basketball 10 hr Rose 144

Logan Jobs

More from around the web