First Prev
of 4
Next Last
suspicous

Williamson, WV

#1 Nov 8, 2012
whats up with that bitch she claim to go to church id like to know what church up holds a thief and some one that will have sex with under age kids ? plus welfare fraud she works and her husband is a coal miner hummmm !
yeah right

Wooster, OH

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Once again it sounds like we have a HATER. I went to school with Leah. Actually she was a very sweet girl. Sounds like somebody's jealous. Or maybe you just want her husband. You should be ashamed of yourself.
emos

Williamson, WV

#3 Nov 8, 2012
yeah right wrote:
Once again it sounds like we have a HATER. I went to school with Leah. Actually she was a very sweet girl. Sounds like somebody's jealous. Or maybe you just want her husband. You should be ashamed of yourself.
No I don't want her so called husband yes a hater but oh well just don't get how she can sleep with guys younger than her and get by with it plus welfare fraud she will get turned in !
1 post removed
Andy

Man, WV

#5 Nov 11, 2012
she is jealous and weird

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Just pull a name out of a hat and attack...whats wrong with you people?
1 post removed
yeah

Danielson, CT

#8 Nov 11, 2012
She's the nastiest most jealous and rude person I've ever known...her and her cuzzo by marriage Kayla T...shady little slut
agree

Danielson, CT

#9 Nov 12, 2012
I kno Kayla she be goin round on her hubby Brian wit everything including me n Leah goes wit my boi dey cheatin on dey hubby
dice

Williamson, WV

#10 Nov 12, 2012
agree wrote:
I kno Kayla she be goin round on her hubby Brian wit everything including me n Leah goes wit my boi dey cheatin on dey hubby
Who is jealous ? Of what ?
dude

Williamson, WV

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Man u guy's got the wrong chick it's Leah gearheart !
Andy

Man, WV

#12 Nov 13, 2012
dude wrote:
Man u guy's got the wrong chick it's Leah gearheart !
Brandon calls her stretch mark
1 post removed
Andy

Man, WV

#14 Nov 14, 2012
brandon needs to grow a pair
1 post removed
Interesting

Bluefield, WV

#16 Nov 16, 2012
yeah wrote:
She's the nastiest most jealous and rude person I've ever known...her and her cuzzo by marriage Kayla T...shady little slut
you are wrong! Shes a doll and I would do anything in this world for her. I have had an eye for her for a long time. I would love to have a lil taste of her. she would never want for anything,Thats a promise! I am a very good and clean man.She would be very happy.She wouldnt want to look at anyone else.
dude

Williamson, WV

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>you are wrong! Shes a doll and I would do anything in this world for her. I have had an eye for her for a long time. I would love to have a lil taste of her. she would never want for anything,Thats a promise! I am a very good and clean man.She would be very happy.She wouldnt want to look at anyone else.
Then go for her dude she won't turn u down trust me ! Been there done that !
leah

Mansfield, OH

#18 Dec 11, 2012
Hey guys and gals love the comments about me my name taste great doesn't it and i have never cheated on my hubby and go ahead report me let em come on down to my beautiful house and yes i have stretch marks i also have two kids that are the great reason for them ....got balls to say it on here confront me
Ginger

Oceana, WV

#19 Dec 12, 2012
i have known Leah for a long time and i have never herd of her sleeping around and as you people calling her a bitch you need to look in your own home before you start calling people names you must be so jealous you cant stand it because she has a nice husband and 2 Wonderful children that i love very much and as of Andy you ant nothing but a SOB
Ii dont konw you but i hate you very much
dude

Williamson, WV

#20 Dec 12, 2012
Will take u up on that one day ! What I say on here , I would say to you !
leah

Oceana, WV

#21 Dec 18, 2012
really then why dont u put ur real name and location instead of BS and yeah its all bout to go down soon .....do u even know wat ur talking about cause sounds to me lik u have a issue and no one has asked me anything done called the ppl i think it is so either ur a liar or a coward and as for andy u must be a real piece of work ..hope that is ur real name or maybe u realize u messed up and changed it how do i know all the negative stuuf aint the same person jus changing names sounds lik ur having a convo with urself....btw i love that these all came from a KY location being shady or so u thought hmmm. yes my husband has saw all this he is just waiting for the right time and to get the goahead . cyberwarfare bahaha this is some funny crap
just me

Williamson, WV

#22 Dec 18, 2012
lay off her dammit
dude

Williamson, WV

#23 Dec 18, 2012
leah wrote:
really then why dont u put ur real name and location instead of BS and yeah its all bout to go down soon .....do u even know wat ur talking about cause sounds to me lik u have a issue and no one has asked me anything done called the ppl i think it is so either ur a liar or a coward and as for andy u must be a real piece of work ..hope that is ur real name or maybe u realize u messed up and changed it how do i know all the negative stuuf aint the same person jus changing names sounds lik ur having a convo with urself....btw i love that these all came from a KY location being shady or so u thought hmmm. yes my husband has saw all this he is just waiting for the right time and to get the goahead . cyberwarfare bahaha this is some funny crap
I am not a coward and "go a head make my day " you still are getting turned in !
Andy

Man, WV

#24 Dec 18, 2012
She likes to putout at the lake. But she's nasty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say what's come to mind.. (Oct '13) 9 min Crazy Jae 510
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 19 min honeymylove 2,226
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 24 min honeymylove 12,572
Kayla Slone 32 min well 21
peach creek (Jan '09) 3 hr Abortions R Good 33
Four lane from Logan to Man 3 hr Red 25
Where can you get help to get your teeth fixed! (Jan '13) 4 hr Dirty Ole Man 22
Logan's Radio Station Upsetting 6 hr Bamma 9
Logan Dating
Find my Match