Parents that don't take care of there kids.

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Peace,Love + Happeness needed.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 14, 2008
I am a grandmother who is raising my grandson.I Love him so much and cant understand what has happened to this generation that the grandparents are raising there children's kids.
YourDadLikesMe

United States

#2 Nov 14, 2008
They dont care about themselves, much less a child they bring into the world....so sad. Kudos to you grandma!=)
Freddy

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2008
mostly drugs and laziness. Its easier to let someone else do all the work all they want is the fun to get them on the way. I think more young ones need to learn about birth control

Location hidden

#4 Nov 14, 2008
YourDadLikesMe wrote:
They dont care about themselves, much less a child they bring into the world....so sad. Kudos to you grandma!=)
Thank you,I have cryed alot for him. He is only 15mon. old.
really

United States

#5 Nov 14, 2008
What you are doing is to be commended. The children are not to blame.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 14, 2008
really wrote:
What you are doing is to be commended. The children are not to blame.
I appreciate that,but you are right my grandson is not at fault he is innocent in all of this. He is so loveing.
nfy

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 14, 2008
i agree with all that you guys have said .. i know a woman that is 4 or 5 months pregant and is still getting high doing pain pills and zanax and done them the whole time i dont know how she is getting away with it when i ask she said the doc said it was ok that she had some health proublems so it would be ok
just a friend

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 14, 2008
Oh My God .. Poor Babies
HMMM

United States

#9 Nov 14, 2008
nfy wrote:
i agree with all that you guys have said .. i know a woman that is 4 or 5 months pregant and is still getting high doing pain pills and zanax and done them the whole time i dont know how she is getting away with it when i ask she said the doc said it was ok that she had some health proublems so it would be ok
YEA....that sounds like someone i KNOW!! seriously she had one kid doesnt take care of it..and it pregnant again...STILL doing drugs to!! VERY SAD! VERY VERY sad =(
OPC

United States

#10 Nov 14, 2008
i don't believe in abortions or anything like that so even if a woman gets pregnant and is on drugs i think she should still have to have it and atleast give it to a foster home or a responsible family member, unless it would killl the mother or the baby is already dead in the mother's womb.
1 post removed
Letha

Scott Depot, WV

#12 Nov 15, 2008
HMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
YEA....that sounds like someone i KNOW!! seriously she had one kid doesnt take care of it..and it pregnant again...STILL doing drugs to!! VERY SAD! VERY VERY sad =(
should be punished for child neglect if they take drugs while prenant.

My .02 cents!!
MeJ

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2008
Letha wrote:
<quoted text>
should be punished for child neglect if they take drugs while prenant.
My .02 cents!!
I agree with you! Punish them for what they have done to that child. I have seen little ones that have been addicted to drugs and it is not pretty at all. The child had no choice in the matter but the adult knew what she was doing! As for the whole issue of parents not raising their own children it is pure laziness. Nearly this whole generation is lazy and has no since of responsablity at all. It is like, Do whatever you want and someone else will take care of it. And it is not just children but everything. Like working I'll just sit at home and not work and let the goverment take care of me. Who knows someone like that? I work hard everyday and to know that people are that lazy makes me so mad. But granny thank you for raising your grandchild!!! He will never forget you for that and neither will I!!! Best of wishs and good luck in the future.

“charles street hoodlum”

Level 3

logan wv

#14 Nov 15, 2008
very,very sad !

Location hidden

#15 Nov 15, 2008
MeJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you! Punish them for what they have done to that child. I have seen little ones that have been addicted to drugs and it is not pretty at all. The child had no choice in the matter but the adult knew what she was doing! As for the whole issue of parents not raising their own children it is pure laziness. Nearly this whole generation is lazy and has no since of responsablity at all. It is like, Do whatever you want and someone else will take care of it. And it is not just children but everything. Like working I'll just sit at home and not work and let the goverment take care of me. Who knows someone like that? I work hard everyday and to know that people are that lazy makes me so mad. But granny thank you for raising your grandchild!!! He will never forget you for that and neither will I!!! Best of wishs and good luck in the future.
Thank You,I just found out that my grandson has a curved valve in his heart. The mother knew about it for a long time and never told anybody. I just dont know how she can sleep at night. My heart is breaking for him.
imature 5

Princeton, WV

#16 Nov 16, 2008
your not liyin i seen a mom get out the car in charlestone and as cold as it it is she had windows rolled down and her kids didnt have coats on so i think thats juss wrong
Amber Horn

Tucson, AZ

#17 Nov 16, 2008
Mommy1 wrote:
I am a grandmother who is raising my grandson.I Love him so much and cant understand what has happened to this generation that the grandparents are raising there children's kids.
you are a great mother, grandmother, and person!...i don't know what's wrong with people these days!...i'm a young mother (19) and my boyfriend and i own our own house and take care of our child BY OURSELVES!!!...we could not imagine having any one else do it for us!....he's our child and we couldn't be without him!...his father breaks his back every night in the coal mines so that we can support him without any outside help or government assistance and i go to college full time as well as take care of my son!....it's tough because we are both so young but he is OUR child and OUR responsibility and no one else's!!....i just want to let you know that you are a wonderful person and should be commended!...
ambera cooper

Kinston, NC

#18 Nov 16, 2008
HEY MOMMY#1 THIS IS AMBERA AND DOLLIE WE THINK IT IS GREAT THAT YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF YOUR GRANDSON ATLEAST HE WONT END UP IN A HOME OR SOMETHING BUT IT IS NOT SO MUCH THAT THE PARENTS DONT CARE MAYBE THEY JUST KNOW THAT YOU WILL GIVE THE BABY A BETTER LIFE AND THAT SHOWS THEY LOVE THEIR SON BUT YOU ARE A VERY WONDERFUL PERSON AND DESERVE SO MANY GOOD THINGS FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE DOING
mrs C

Humble, TX

#19 Nov 16, 2008
ambera cooper wrote:
HEY MOMMY#1 THIS IS AMBERA AND DOLLIE WE THINK IT IS GREAT THAT YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF YOUR GRANDSON ATLEAST HE WONT END UP IN A HOME OR SOMETHING BUT IT IS NOT SO MUCH THAT THE PARENTS DONT CARE MAYBE THEY JUST KNOW THAT YOU WILL GIVE THE BABY A BETTER LIFE AND THAT SHOWS THEY LOVE THEIR SON BUT YOU ARE A VERY WONDERFUL PERSON AND DESERVE SO MANY GOOD THINGS FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE DOING
Look, when people are young, they ALL make mistakes or YOU wouldn't be raising your own grandson. Maybe that says somethig of your parenting skills with YOUR OWN child. But I don't personally know you. I just have an opinion and I will give it to you. People all grow up, I'm sure you had to. I think that it is sad that an innocent child has to be slandered along with his mother. Assistance is there to make sure the child has addiquate care in case of emergency. Can you tell me you wouldn't use the red cross or the salvation army if there was an emergency for yourself? Motherhood brings out the best in women. Alot of men, it does also. Past lives are past lives, but growing up is what it is all about. How about we give the girl a chance to be the great mother she is instead of giving her discouragement? Her son might one day read this slanderous material and it will devastate him just like it is his mother. He who is without sin, cast the first stone.
mrs C

Humble, TX

#20 Nov 16, 2008
4wheelin daddy wrote:
very,very sad !
Tell me, do you take care of your children? pay child support, ruin the mother's reputation? do you even have children? Are you involved in their lives at all?
mrs C

Humble, TX

#21 Nov 16, 2008
Amber Horn wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a great mother, grandmother, and person!...i don't know what's wrong with people these days!...i'm a young mother (19) and my boyfriend and i own our own house and take care of our child BY OURSELVES!!!...we could not imagine having any one else do it for us!....he's our child and we couldn't be without him!...his father breaks his back every night in the coal mines so that we can support him without any outside help or government assistance and i go to college full time as well as take care of my son!....it's tough because we are both so young but he is OUR child and OUR responsibility and no one else's!!....i just want to let you know that you are a wonderful person and should be commended!...
You know, KUDOS to you, if it's true. That doesn't mean times won't be hard at times. Coal mines lay off and close all the time, watch the news, houses are being foreclosed upon by the hundreds of thousands a day. Does your child have a sitter? If so, you are SHARING the responsibility of raising your child with somoene else, not on your own. If not, you are a dead beat and sit on your butt all day and jsut watch the baby play all day. See, a bad spin can be put on anybody's life. Do you even KNOW Amber? I suggest you get to know her as a mother and then decide what kind of message you get instead of writing slander for all of Logan to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word Game (Feb '10) 37 min Ashley 11,928
James Green (Jan '13) 1 hr guessing 29
Umwa in time of need 2 hr Really 19
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Analog man 11,267
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 3 hr Analog man 2,293
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 8 hr Princess Hey 12,656
Grimmett .........Finally! 10 hr I know 141
Bob Stidham For Mayor 13 hr Brittany101 51
Logan Dating
Find my Match