What are the cops looking for by the ...

What are the cops looking for by the carpet place

Posted in the Logan Forum

Wondering

Belfry, KY

#1 Mar 3, 2013
I just got a call from my boss saying the cops where in the river by Scott's carpet in West Logan.Just being nosy,If thats not th right place just look over it.I'm going on 2nd hand knowledge
But I know its around town now.
Crime Watch

Inez, KY

#2 Mar 3, 2013
A federal warrant has been served against Dr. Fernado Gonzalez-Ramos. He is charged with conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance.

The U.S. 119 Drug Task Force raided an office that Gonzalez-Ramos had set up in West Logan on Route 10. They say he would set up an office in that building every three months and only stay for a couple of days. Investigators say that building didn't even have running water.

Members of the task force raided the building at 7 a.m. Sunday and say the parking lot was already filled with patients' vehicles.
My 2 Cents

Whitman, WV

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Carpet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 2 hr Huh 757
Hollie Jones and Jeremy Williams 4 hr Customee 2
Bob Evans in Logan 4 hr Customee 4
How do you get a divorce when you can't afford ... (Mar '11) 6 hr orchid_rayne 41
natalie rice 7 hr knows 1
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 7 hr I KNOW 13,730
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 7 hr I KNOW 12,136
feds 8 hr tsk tsk 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages