Dickerson burned the homelessness bla...

Dickerson burned the homelessness blankets

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Not starting an argument

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Talk to me about this as a caring person.I want to know?why would this man do it?
Not starting an argument

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2012
No one has a thought.Lets kill the sick and inferm.I guess this is why Logan was so crash for Romney.Nazi's
joe

Vinton, VA

#3 Nov 28, 2012
He's did a lot to the poor people in Logan but he must have someone in the court house on his side . I heard he had something on a few in the court house and that's why he's still working .. he's prolly tied in with frank dillion like codispoide or how ever you spell it but there's a lot of dealing there going on with snow .. that was always just hear say but then I heard it from one of the employees there in the j.PS office right from his secretary who btw is a family member and a Christian so no need to question her .. but someone needs to take over there before Logan is lost more than it is now .. you can't keep putting the same people in there and expect anything different you know. My god people take back your town while you still can or be the dumb hill Billy's they say you are ..
Officerswife10

Xenia, OH

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Maybe he's getting new blankets geez. Get over it bc he gave u a ticket or whatever!!!!
curious

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Officerswife10 wrote:
Maybe he's getting new blankets geez. Get over it bc he gave u a ticket or whatever!!!!
I am not from Logan and have no clue who this "Dickerson" guy is, but regardless of who he is or who he knows..he had no right to do such a thing, that is just disgusting! And it doesn't matter if the people are alcoholics or drug addicts, not all homeless people are. A lot of them are Veterans! With the future of our economy, we are all one step away from homelessness! I hope this guy gets what he has coming to him! He obviously has issues and needs a mental eval. And...buying new blankets, really ??
Officerswife10

Xenia, OH

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Actually if u watch the news a lot of police departments buy blankets shoes or whatever. Not all cops are jerks!
1 post removed
curious

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Officerswife10 wrote:
Actually if u watch the news a lot of police departments buy blankets shoes or whatever. Not all cops are jerks!
I didn't say they were, but I have also not seen them buying blankets.
Officerswife10

Xenia, OH

#9 Nov 29, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say they were, but I have also not seen them buying blankets.
And why not!! So much negativity.
Janaki

Elkview, WV

#10 Nov 29, 2012
They need a shelter in Logan...I see many people in the city, that are homeless. Some of them look like they are despair, and have no one to help them...We have very little ourselves...I always believe if you do wrong to others it will come back on you, You reap what you sow!
Anyone See This

Charleston, WV

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Did anyone see him burn the blankets? Or is this one of those cicumstances where people just "heard" about it from someone else?

It just doesn't make any sense that someone would burn blankets intended for the homeless without a reason.
Big D30

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Dickerson is a dumbass and needs fired he sould loss his job and go to jail.Because if anyone else would have done this besides a cop they would haye gone to jail.I know a lot of those guys and they have it rough Hell have you ever had to sleep outside.officerswife10.You most be as dumb as your man.He dont like any girls over 16 anyways.Its wrong to do people that way.Dickerson most have been picked on a lot as a kid.
Listen up

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Nov 29, 2012
Listen people, I'm compassionate, loving and kind. I believe in helping others willing to help themselves but believe me you, most of these bums loitering around our streets o Logan are not willing to help themselves. I know a lot of them and they are well and capable I working but won't do it. One of them even had a good job at Lowes one time with paid vacation an health care. I understand things happen in people's lives but not everyone of is turns to alcohol, drugs and the streets okay. Can we all agree on that??? It's called coping properly. Now these bums stand on our streets loitering, scaring customers panhandling them and it's not good for our town. I applaud Dickerson, I'm sure he asked them to get a job many times. I'm sure he's asked them to stop panhandling, loitering on town streets. When will you understand that these decorations to our town are killing us economically and aesthetically as a community??? Can you all understand this??? A shelter?? Well until one is established something has to be done with these people in town. If they just went to flipping a burger or digging a ditch or SOMETHING they could afford rent. Instead we all should just sit back and let them take over.
Copswifealso

Logan, WV

#14 Nov 29, 2012
To Officerswife10, there are some good cops who actually care about the people they serve and protect but a vast majority of them are people who couldn't cut it in school, therefore could not get into a university to learn anything more worthwhile than how to harass people who gave them a hard time in school. They're the ones that have no business doing the job. I am sure your husband is a good cop, otherwise you wouldn't come on here to defend him. That being said, most cops are jerks and creeps, and the criminals that really need to be arrested are over looked by these "officers" because of who their daddy's are. I'm also married to a good cop... He and your husband and maybe a handful of others are these. The others want a free pass to get revenge and get a paycheck for it.
true

Logan, WV

#15 Nov 29, 2012
its all in who know there are no honest or good cops..just like the justice system they are crooks liars and out for themselves..i know a few of them and if it wasnt for their family and all in who you know they wouldnt have the job they have..they are pricks with a badge, even the ones who claim to be christain ive seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears..they are no different than me or you but they act like they are just something..i can name names and give detail about some of those so called pricks for cops..some of us have to work with these pricks
truth hurts

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Officerswife10 wrote:
Maybe not all, but Dickerson sure is!
hmmm

Logan, WV

#17 Nov 29, 2012
if hes so great then why has he been fired from ever police job he has ever had including his current one
the only reason he was even given his job back was because of a technicality he should be in federal prison for excessive force and abuse of power
he likes pulling his pistol out on teenagers and the elderly
Officerswife10

Xenia, OH

#18 Nov 30, 2012
Copswifealso wrote:
To Officerswife10, there are some good cops who actually care about the people they serve and protect but a vast majority of them are people who couldn't cut it in school, therefore could not get into a university to learn anything more worthwhile than how to harass people who gave them a hard time in school. They're the ones that have no business doing the job. I am sure your husband is a good cop, otherwise you wouldn't come on here to defend him. That being said, most cops are jerks and creeps, and the criminals that really need to be arrested are over looked by these "officers" because of who their daddy's are. I'm also married to a good cop... He and your husband and maybe a handful of others are these. The others want a free pass to get revenge and get a paycheck for it.
I agree but just bc u have 1 bad apple u know. Some teachers have sex w students does that mean they all do? Trust me I know all cops in logan aren't nice but did u hear the story of the New York officer who bought a homeless man shoes who never had a pair? My husband has 2 degrees and could be a lawyer but he wants to be a cop and gets paid nothing! Ppl are so negative. If u saw Mark burn the blankets why didn't u go buy blankets yourself? Not talking to u btw! I actually think you're a nice person! Times are hard!
Officerswife10

Xenia, OH

#19 Nov 30, 2012
true wrote:
its all in who know there are no honest or good cops..just like the justice system they are crooks liars and out for themselves..i know a few of them and if it wasnt for their family and all in who you know they wouldnt have the job they have..they are pricks with a badge, even the ones who claim to be christain ive seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears..they are no different than me or you but they act like they are just something..i can name names and give detail about some of those so called pricks for cops..some of us have to work with these pricks
Obviously you don't get out much do u? Google Nypd officer and read what he did. My husband is a good person! And a good husband and father it's ppl like who who get cops killed.
Confused

Elkview, WV

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Officerswife10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't get out much do u? Google Nypd officer and read what he did. My husband is a good person! And a good husband and father it's ppl like who who get cops killed.
So let me get this straight.....because a NYPD officer bought a homeless man a pair of shoes means your husband is a good person and good cop? Why are you defending your husband as a father? Who said anything about what kind of husband or father he is? People like what gets cops killed? You are making no sense what so ever. You're awfully quick to defend your husband and seem to be taking this quite personally so this leads one to wonder has your husband done some unsavory things while on the job that you feel the need to defend so vehemently....just sayin
Officerswife10

Xenia, OH

#21 Nov 30, 2012
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>So let me get this straight.....because a NYPD officer bought a homeless man a pair of shoes means your husband is a good person and good cop? Why are you defending your husband as a father? Who said anything about what kind of husband or father he is? People like what gets cops killed? You are making no sense what so ever. You're awfully quick to defend your husband and seem to be taking this quite personally so this leads one to wonder has your husband done some unsavory things while on the job that you feel the need to defend so vehemently....just sayin
Look I'm just letting u know not all cops r cops like in LOGAN. My husband would do the same as the Nypd officer did. You're the 1 who said all cops are dicks. And that's not true. I feel sorry 4 homeless ppl I hope this isn't true about Dickerson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wild Bunny 19 min Looking 4
Why do people take so long to poop? (Feb '10) 1 hr Hillary 41
Logan high violence 1 hr Hillary 4
Paul Hardesty, A HUGE let-down! 1 hr Hillary 4
Patrick Morrisey Needs To Go 1 hr Hillary 2
Phyllis Doty, In the news! 1 hr Hillary 3
new deputies 3 hr cmon 1
County commission 16 hr Concerned citizen 9

Logan Jobs

More from around the web