rip justin hensley
josh robertson

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 May 18, 2012
To all friends and family im sorry for your loss. Justin was my best friend every time i seen him out he would smile from ear to ear. We had a good friend ship and thats what justin was all about. I really miss my bestfriend and i wish he was here with me but god has better plans for justin.but i know he has his wings now and thats what we always talked about so to everyone that is sad and dont understand about this just picture him walking beside god with his beautiful wings on the clouds. I love you justin your best friend josh
1 post removed
Jessica Rorie

Logan, WV

#3 May 18, 2012
The Rorie's give all our prayers to the Hensley family. Justin was a good friend to Boo and I and he loved our kids......
stan

Yawkey, WV

#4 May 18, 2012
was he from bentley branch if so i new him and he was a fine man my thoughts and prayers to the family i used to coon hunt with him and other brother sorry to hear this god bless
girly

Logan, WV

#5 May 18, 2012
Sorry to hear this keeping his familey in my prayes!
josh robertson

Normantown, WV

#6 May 18, 2012
thank u to everyone who has posted please keep everyone in the family in your thoughts and prayers thank you ....joshua robertson we miss u justin love ya lil brother
phyllis wisham

Lakeland, GA

#7 May 19, 2012
Mossie and Lynda, Dick and I were so sorry to
hear of this terrible tradgy, May God bless and
keep you all in His care, and give you strength to get thru this..
Love and prayers
Phyllis Dick Wisham
Jackie Runyon

Ridgeview, WV

#8 May 19, 2012
He was my best friend,,He was kind and loving and caring,,He was a wonderful person,,And you will never fine anyone else like him,,He was very special,A one of a kind,,R.I.P Justin,,I Love and Miss you so very much!! And I wish that you could still be here with us but God had better plans for you up there with him! I know one day we will see you again! I Love And Miss You Justin!!!
So sorry and heartbroken

United States

#9 May 20, 2012
Life is to short and uncertain... Hope this tragedy will show that the fighting and drama is not worth the chance to never be able to say. I'm sorry or I love u. please don't let this happen to you.. Be careful what u say it might be the last thing u ever hear or say to them...I'm sorry to his family I pray God give them comfort in the next few days to make it through this.
Alaina Frye

United States

#10 May 20, 2012
Justin,
I know you up there saying biggen why are you sittin there crying all them tears over me I hate when you cry lol I just wanted to say Justin will forever be in my heart we shared a lot of good times together we grew up together he will be sorely missed by so many ppl... A lot of them are blaming there selfs for what happened to him but he is looking down on all of us tellin us to stay strong he loved everyone he didn't care who u were what u looked like what color u were how big or small he loved life and he is resting peaceful now in the hands of god he has a better plan for him...
Rest peacefully sweet angel we all loveu
logan mom

Logan, WV

#11 May 20, 2012
Justin you will be sadly missed aunt loretta loves you so much I will miss the hugs and your smile and the talks I love you son
babygirl01

Gilbert, WV

#12 May 20, 2012
. i talked and saw justin all summer last year and he came into my life last summer.. he was an amazing man, daddy to jasmine, friend to me, and i will always have him in my heart forever i can promise that. i just thank god i got to talk to justin one last time before he passed away. but r.i.p justin hensley..<3
babygirl01

Gilbert, WV

#13 May 20, 2012
... you was my bestfriend.. i miss you and I LOVE YOU.. im always going to member the time when we was at dollar tree and you fell out of the truck lol. and the memories at the park and at walmart and everywhere.!<3 r.i.p. justin lee hensley
Ashtin

Elkview, WV

#14 Nov 15, 2012
I can't believe it.... It seems like just yesterday we was hangin out I miss him we were friends and I knew him for a long time...my heart goes out to his family..y'all are in my prayers..
word

Bluefield, WV

#15 Nov 19, 2012
yeah hes not around to rip people off any more- i love how u can be a piece of doo doo in life- and when u die- u become a matyr on topix by your doped up friends- he was a loser- he is not resting in peace- he is jonesing and trying to figure out how to rip off the devil LMAO....
1 post removed
word

Bluefield, WV

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Alaina Frye wrote:
Justin,
I know you up there saying biggen why are you sittin there crying all them tears over me I hate when you cry lol I just wanted to say Justin will forever be in my heart we shared a lot of good times together we grew up together he will be sorely missed by so many ppl... A lot of them are blaming there selfs for what happened to him but he is looking down on all of us tellin us to stay strong he loved everyone he didn't care who u were what u looked like what color u were how big or small he loved life and he is resting peaceful now in the hands of god he has a better plan for him...
Rest peacefully sweet angel we all loveu
cant believe you actually gave birth to a gayby biggin.....
I know

Gilbert, WV

#18 Nov 23, 2012
I knew justin for a long time, he was a great guy, everyone loved him. He always knew how to make everyone laugh and smile!
he loved his family and his little girl. She is his world still because I bet you hes watching over her and his whole family. Love an miss you justin...

Cool Hand Clem

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#19 Nov 23, 2012
RIP JUSTIN *
peeps in logan

Charleston, WV

#20 Nov 23, 2012
LOL
family

Logan, WV

#21 Nov 26, 2012
To all u pieces of shit talking shit bout Justin well he was a good kid and I loved him very very much if you can't say anything good just keep your thoughts to urself.....
B Hope H
#22 Feb 9, 2013
justin was my blood brother (word) you got a prob take it up with me. Im his lil sis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do teachers think they are entitled? 39 min Tax Payer 1
Ashley Garetson, what is she up to? 2 hr knuckle buster 2
President of LCBOE 5 hr Redhawk 5
County commission 5 hr Spongebob 10
brandon frye (Apr '13) 5 hr Eddy Weez 9
Brad (SUB) Napier 6 hr Eddy Weez 3
Roscoe and Christy 6 hr Eddy Weez 16
Phyllis Doty, In the news! 6 hr Reporter 6

Logan Jobs

More from around the web