First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Needadvice

Inez, KY

#1 May 15, 2012
If you found out your husband had a profile on dating sites what would you think what would you do ???? He says "oh I was just looking to see if anyone I knew was on there ". He picked a few favorites because he said they were friends from high school But thing is he would have graduated before they made it to high school. Please married women help what would your reaction be. My heart is broke.
Not Likely

Williamson, WV

#2 May 15, 2012
Leave him, point blank, period. He was looking to cheat, probably has already. Sorry for the honesty, I've been there and I tried and tried, but it comes down to love... He does not love you like you need or deserve. Good luck.
Need advise

Inez, KY

#3 May 15, 2012
Not Likely wrote:
Leave him, point blank, period. He was looking to cheat, probably has already. Sorry for the honesty, I've been there and I tried and tried, but it comes down to love... He does not love you like you need or deserve. Good luck.
I know you are right but it's been 23yrs of marriage. Truth is I'm scared to death no one to turn to. I don't mean a man I mean family or a good friend. I can tell he doesn't love me. When I'm hurt or crying he just walks away when I try to talk to him he just sits there says nothing or leaves the room.
Me and Jesus

Princeton, WV

#4 May 15, 2012
Needadvice wrote:
If you found out your husband had a profile on dating sites what would you think what would you do ???? He says "oh I was just looking to see if anyone I knew was on there ". He picked a few favorites because he said they were friends from high school But thing is he would have graduated before they made it to high school. Please married women help what would your reaction be. My heart is broke.
Give him a taste of his own medicine.Show him two can play that game.I am telling from a mans point of veiw,If hes making his plans,you need to start making yours too.Dont sit and wait for him to change,it only gets worse.Trust me,I know. If you stay with him till he finds someone,they the real hurt will set in.Play his game with him.Dont let him get ahead of you.Find you someone to talk to,you dont have to go out and stay with him,or fall in love with him,Just talk to a manfriend for the company. and be ready when he makes his final decision to leave. At least you will have someone to talk to,someone to listen to you,comfort you,understand you,help you,and who knows,may just fall in love with each other.Just dont wait till the day he leaves you sitting,and you not have a clue.
Needadvise

Inez, KY

#5 May 16, 2012
Me and Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Give him a taste of his own medicine.Show him two can play that game.I am telling from a mans point of veiw,If hes making his plans,you need to start making yours too.Dont sit and wait for him to change,it only gets worse.Trust me,I know. If you stay with him till he finds someone,they the real hurt will set in.Play his game with him.Dont let him get ahead of you.Find you someone to talk to,you dont have to go out and stay with him,
fall in love with him,Just talk to a manfriend for the company. and be ready when he makes his final decision to leave. At least you will have someone to talk to,someone to liste
you,comfort you,understand you,help you,and who knows,may just fall in love with each other.Just dont wait till the day he leaves you sitting,and you not have a clue.
I don't have or know anyone to talk to. I feel so alone and confused I built my life around him. He knows I am hurting but offers no comfort.

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#6 May 16, 2012
Need advise wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are right but it's been 23yrs of marriage. Truth is I'm scared to death no one to turn to. I don't mean a man I mean family or a good friend. I can tell he doesn't love me. When I'm hurt or crying he just walks away when I try to talk to him he just sits there says nothing or leaves the room.
I don't care if it had been 50 years .. leave him. I know that sounds cold, but you don' need anyone. You may want them , but you don't need them.
Needadvise

Inez, KY

#7 May 16, 2012
I love him very much. I don't understand how he can be so cold to me. The man I once knew or thought I knew has become a stranger. He's so kind to others I've seen him comfort other women if they were hurt but he never extends a hug or hand to me. Honestly this is the truth. I cry my self to sleep he never walks in the room to even see if I'm ok.
Idea

New York, NY

#8 May 16, 2012
create a profile under a fake name and see if he tries to get with ya, then bust him
Needadvise

Inez, KY

#9 May 16, 2012
Idea wrote:
create a profile under a fake name and see if he tries to get with ya, then bust him
I never thought of that Thankyou
sad situation

Inez, KY

#10 May 16, 2012
At this point his possible cheating is irrelevant. You have lost your trust and respect in him, do yourself and him a favor and walk away.

Dont want to sound mean, but i have lived through a similar situation.
Needadvise

Inez, KY

#11 May 16, 2012
Walking away is easier said than done. Where do I go. I don't trust him but I do love him. I don't know what's worse being here at least still his wife or being without him altogether.
Needadvise

Inez, KY

#12 May 16, 2012
Idea wrote:
you know when I tried to complete a profile after looking at his. I'm the total opposite of what he wants his mate to be. Everything he listed for her appearance is everything I'm not. That really hurts
Draper boy

Logan, WV

#13 May 16, 2012
its jus going to hurt u in the long run. i know, i marred a cheated one time. i took all the blame so her kids won't think bad about her. u can't change a cheater.

i wish u the best an u deserves better...

over an out!=P
Smret Sefil

Princeton, WV

#14 May 16, 2012
You're getting some good advice and believe me it won't get better..Make some moves while you're still strong and healthy(presuming you are)I don't see anyone saying anything to hurt you so at this rate you should get more good advice. Without giving too much information, what are your interests or hobbies?
I also agree with Bellah because 96% of the time it doesn't work starting a relationship especially the way you sound!I'm trying not to be too nosy but why no talk of family or friends? I hope you get the advice you need and who knows,maybe pick up few friends along the way! Sounds like his loss and he sounds like a #1 insensitive jerk..That's putting it nicely!
Illegal

Williamson, WV

#15 May 16, 2012
I don't believe she actually wants advice. Just sympathy. She just keeps making excuses. LEAVE HIM!
a friend for you

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#16 May 16, 2012
I know what you are going through. U hope that he will change, and pray.. I'm going through it now .. I am stupid and stay .. I have 2 kids with him. This whore knows and has known that he is married. She thinks he is going to leave me and be with her. He hasn't yet and I've told him to leave. I think you shouldn't get him back because I think you are better than that! U have more class than that..try asking him if he wants counseling and tell him how u feel.. Like I said its hard to leave someone that you love.. But, it's hard to set and watch someone you love give his attention ad time to a whore.. I'm here if u ever want to talk!
Needadvise

Inez, KY

#17 May 16, 2012
Draper boy wrote:
its jus going to hurt u in the long run. i know, i marred a cheated one time. i took all the blame so her kids won't think bad about her. u can't change a cheater.
i wish u the best an u deserves better...
over an out!=P
Thankyou so much a kind word means a lot right now
Needadvise

Inez, KY

#18 May 16, 2012
a friend for you wrote:
I know what you are going through. U hope that he will change, and pray.. I'm going through it now .. I am stupid and stay .. I have 2 kids with him. This whore knows and has known that he is married. She thinks he is going to leave me and be with her. He hasn't yet and I've told him to leave. I think you shouldn't get him back because I think you are better than that! U have more class than that..try asking him if he wants counseling and
tell him how u feel.. Like I said its hard to leave someone that you love.. But, it's hard to set and watch someone you love give his attention ad time to a whore.. I'm here if u ever want to talk!
Thankyou so much. I'm so sorry you are going thru this too. Why do women do this when it hurts children but it takes two. I honestly don't know what changed my husband. I'm not perfect but I've been faithful. I feel like a burden to him. I think he feels stuck with me he doesn't want to give up any of his assets.
Needadvise

Inez, KY

#19 May 16, 2012
Illegal wrote:
I don't believe she actually wants advice. Just sympathy. She just keeps making excuses. LEAVE HIM!
no it's not that at all. I'm just scared with no one to talk to about this. I'm sorry you feel that way. It's not excuses it's scarry to start over at my age.
Needadvise

Inez, KY

#20 May 16, 2012
To Smert Sefil
Thankyou for your input. Actually I do have some health issues. I'm diabetic and insurance is a big issue. I'm not looking for sympathy as one person stated. I'm just really a mess. You ask about hobbies well I love arts and crafts decorating baking and enjoy anything that has to do with history. You seem like a very nice person I just need to talk I guess and get some of this off my chest. Thankyou so much. God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle's Gentlemen's Club Grand Opening 58 min fo real 15
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 4 hr Crazy Jae 2,087
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 4 hr Crazy Jae 11,159
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 4 hr Crazy Jae 12,419
7-11 4 hr Kayla 12
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr fitness-guru 58,936
Logan Wildcats New Basketball Players 5 hr Parent 1
Suddenlink dropping channels 12 hr Ricky D 8
Loser bitches 12 hr janella 20
Logan Dating
Find my Match

Logan Jobs

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Logan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Logan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]