Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Just to many murders, home invasions, drug related deaths, and constants reports on people stealing from other people. It seems like no place is safe anymore. I know a man who actually takes a pistol to church.This has to be the worst time I have ever witnessed. Logan County is getting worse every day.I really do believe our little city needs officers who are allowed to walk the streets looking for druggies, prostitutes, and other people who are committing crimes.The good old days are gone forever and we now live in a crazy and more dangerous world.
jen

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

The other night around 6pm I was at the Logan Exxon. There were around 5 or 6 "thug" types hanging around the front door. I was getting gas. I saw an elderly man pull up in a van to run into the store. One of the bums went up to him to ask for money. When the elderly man wouldn't give him any you could hear the bum scream the F work and others at him. Why are the city police not doing anything about the good citizens being harassed.? You can not even begin to walk anywhere on Stratton St. Going to Dollar General is even getting scary. Logan is a slum anymore. Please Mayor, do something about this.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

oh yes it is
Gary H

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

You are wasting your words pleading to your current mayor, trust me I know this. They are completely out of touch with what this town needs. They think they are doin a great job if you hear them tell it. The chief and mayor need to get out of that office and get on the streets!
Sandra

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

This city has gone to hell in a handbasket! I agree with Gary, they do think they are doing a great job and are out of touch with reality! The best thing anyone could do here is leave Logan, if they have the money to relocate!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 24 min Southern Comfort 57,006
prostitution 35 min Wild One 81
Jenkins hits back strong on Rahall3:41 am 49 min BufordPusser 62
White guy wanting too date african american or ... 1 hr Boyz Boyz 1
What happened to David Nagy 2 hr janedoehuh 11
Amy Carter is Obsessed with Bennett Hatfield 8 hr stop stir n bs april 36
Why can blacks loot and it's OK ? 10 hr Santos 13
Final guilty plea in Mt. Laurel case 12 hr What What What 11
Another one bites the dust in Mingo Tue Billy 7
•••
•••
•••

Logan Jobs