girls in town who sell theirself for ...

girls in town who sell theirself for drugs

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
diduknow

Logan, WV

#1 Nov 17, 2009
i think its so sad that every time you go to the town of logan all you see is those nasty girls who sell themselves for drugs. i know of a few myself and i have heard a lot of stories. i think if a woman was a real woman she would respect herself,but from what i see with my own eyes,there arent very many real women at all in that town. i know that downtown,and up on pine street its full of drug-whores,and i hate to say it that way,but the truth is the truth. i have an uncle who rents a few houses out on pine street and up on central hill,and i know on pine street he has a few girls that rents off of him,and they are some of the ones i have seen with my own eyes. i hope they see themselves the way others do,and maybe they will change. but when you are thought of that way,no real man will ever want you for wife material.
Get a life

United States

#2 Nov 17, 2009
diduknow wrote:
i think its so sad that every time you go to the town of logan all you see is those nasty girls who sell themselves for drugs. i know of a few myself and i have heard a lot of stories. i think if a woman was a real woman she would respect herself,but from what i see with my own eyes,there arent very many real women at all in that town. i know that downtown,and up on pine street its full of drug-whores,and i hate to say it that way,but the truth is the truth. i have an uncle who rents a few houses out on pine street and up on central hill,and i know on pine street he has a few girls that rents off of him,and they are some of the ones i have seen with my own eyes. i hope they see themselves the way others do,and maybe they will change. but when you are thought of that way,no real man will ever want you for wife material.
You people dog us girls too hell and back but what about the young guys out there selling their cocks for drug money it's not just us females doing it, It's the males also are you calling them whores also.Just wondered I've seen a lot of guys frequent some guys upon stratton street and pine street.
barelyremember

Lancaster, OH

#3 Nov 17, 2009
diduknow wrote:
Drugs are taking over. It's so sickening and heartbreaking to see. And it's everywhere. Seems like nothing is important to anyone anymore. I could never do that, to myself or my family. These beautiufl young women have these innocent, precious babies and just leave them here or there so they can go get their next fix, or even worse, they take them with them. Im like you, I wish they would look in the mirror and realize that they are truly beautiful and get their priorities straight and make something of themselves. Sometimes circumstances cause and addiction, a bad accident or surgery and sometimes it's because of the people you hang with or just because that's all you've seen all your life. Either way, I pray that they open their eyes before they are closed for good. May God have mercy on them and help them to see they are throwing everything away for a quick fix. Life is hard, you just have to learn to deal with it..
logan

Logan, WV

#4 Nov 17, 2009
yea i know a few
1 post removed
Hmmm

Logan, WV

#6 Nov 17, 2009
Well if your uncle is renting to these whores...I guess that kinda makes him their pimp then don't it? If they are that bad then why does he have them around, let me guess..he gives them a discounted rent, right? Most of the people who live on Pine are homeowners
Glenn

Snowshoe, WV

#7 Nov 17, 2009
I dont think they are selling themselves for drugs. I think drugs are an e xcuse.
I think these women are sex addicts and they are hooked on the dick and the thrill of illicit sex.

I have freinds who are drug addicts and they wouldnt climb under no 400 pound trucker who hasnt had a bath in five days for no ten or twenty dollar bill.
These chicks are just sex freaks.
But because we live in the buckle of the bible belt, they are too ashamed to admit it, so they pretend 'oh, i am hooked on drugs, thats why i blow stangers for five dollar bills' but its something else they are hooked on.
I wonder if they was not a church every fifty feet in this town if these women wouldnt come clean aboutit all.
notice that even their family membresruns and bails them out when they get arrested to keep it out of the paper because they would rather you think they are drug addicts than sex fiends.
iceman

Logan, WV

#8 Nov 18, 2009
my buddy made me laugh he told me he gave a girl who was high out her mind a tic tac told her was some kind of pill he said he got laid for free lol
wow

Logan, WV

#9 Nov 20, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
Well if your uncle is renting to these whores...I guess that kinda makes him their pimp then don't it? If they are that bad then why does he have them around, let me guess..he gives them a discounted rent, right? Most of the people who live on Pine are homeowners
i know that there is a man who owns a few houses where the tracks are and he lives in one and rents the others out,,,but he does rent to a few pillwhores that are also nasty skanks,,but i guess they gotta have a house too.. if he did try to kick them out im sure they would try to file discrimination because they file charges for a lot less,so i heard. i think all of that town needs cleaned up,but what can you do about the way ppl live their lives?? nothing at all because they have that free will,and choice.. if they like being a whore and being a skanky person,,let them do it,and let them get made fun of...
wow

Logan, WV

#10 Nov 20, 2009
iceman wrote:
my buddy made me laugh he told me he gave a girl who was high out her mind a tic tac told her was some kind of pill he said he got laid for free lol
thats so funny,,are you serious that she didnt know the difference between a tic tac and a pill? wow, i bet she was a winner pick,how funny.

Since: Nov 09

somewhere,wv

#11 Nov 20, 2009
funny

“I SEE ALL AND I SEE YOU ”

Level 2

Since: May 09

Every Where

#12 Nov 20, 2009
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>You people dog us girls too hell and back but what about the young guys out there selling their cocks for drug money it's not just us females doing it, It's the males also are you calling them whores also.Just wondered I've seen a lot of guys frequent some guys upon stratton street and pine street.
Although I don't think anyone should be on drugs... I agree the girls get all the shame... If men were not such whore's the they would not give them pills for sex... But then again what dose that tell you... LMAO... Think about it... The guys have the pills... DUH... THINK...

BRIGHTEST BLESSINGS
brother tabernacle

United States

#13 Nov 20, 2009
prostitutes are ok
who cares

Logan, WV

#14 Nov 20, 2009
People keep saying that drugs are taking over. Where have you been for the last 30 years?? Drugs have been taking over for as long as I can remember. I LOVE IT!!! THANKS DOC.
barelyremember

Lancaster, OH

#15 Nov 21, 2009
who cares wrote:
People keep saying that drugs are taking over. Where have you been for the last 30 years?? Drugs have been taking over for as long as I can remember. I LOVE IT!!! THANKS DOC.
I hope your parents have passed on and don't have to lay down every night wondering if they'll get a phone call that you are dead... People who do drugs don't realize what they put the people who really love them through. I hope you get some help and grow up and make a real life for yourself, this is so sad..
wow

Logan, WV

#16 Nov 21, 2009
barelyremember wrote:
<quoted text> I hope your parents have passed on and don't have to lay down every night wondering if they'll get a phone call that you are dead... People who do drugs don't realize what they put the people who really love them through. I hope you get some help and grow up and make a real life for yourself, this is so sad..
if a grown person chooses to mess their life up and be a nasty skanky druggie,then its all on them. i have never saw a clean,well-kept drug-addict. that is just it,they worry more about that drug than they do themselves,but we all make our own decisions and one day will pay for them. that is just life and its full of heartache and pain. life is only what you make of it.. and most of these parents your talking about always bail those kids out so they know they can keep stealing,getting in trouble,and doing wrong because its mommy and daddy who get them out. but then they set and cry that they are tired of it,but if you condone it and let it go on,they deserve it.

“I SEE ALL AND I SEE YOU ”

Level 2

Since: May 09

Every Where

#17 Nov 22, 2009
wow wrote:
<quoted text>if a grown person chooses to mess their life up and be a nasty skanky druggie,then its all on them. i have never saw a clean,well-kept drug-addict. that is just it,they worry more about that drug than they do themselves,but we all make our own decisions and one day will pay for them. that is just life and its full of heartache and pain. life is only what you make of it.. and most of these parents your talking about always bail those kids out so they know they can keep stealing,getting in trouble,and doing wrong because its mommy and daddy who get them out. but then they set and cry that they are tired of it,but if you condone it and let it go on,they deserve it.
I beg to differ your opion... Some people on drugs take very good care of themselves... In fact if you did not know first hand that they were on drugs you sure couldn't see it... It saddens me to say I have a daughter who is on drugs she is a very clean person in fact she's kind of a neet freek, works hard every day but is indeed on pills... But to look at her she looks like the perfect house wife and perfect mother... I do not condone her taking pills but I do respect her motherhood and the way she keeps her home and self apperance... I love my daughter and I do hope she gets help, but it gose to show you that not all people on drugs are skanks or whore's... There are a lot of people that you would not even think that they were on drugs, but in fact are...

BRIGHTEST BLESSINGS
1 post removed
i see it everyday

Charleston, WV

#19 Nov 22, 2009
i see the girls get dropped back off after their "transactions".

men in nice trucks too, then no doubt they go home to their wives.

so sad
1 post removed
Logan Health Department

United States

#21 Nov 22, 2009
The tic tac is funny as shit but it's all fun and games till someone gets herpes or aids.
angie

Charleston, WV

#22 Nov 22, 2009
Angel Mist wrote:
<quoted text>I beg to differ your opion... Some people on drugs take very good care of themselves... In fact if you did not know first hand that they were on drugs you sure couldn't see it... It saddens me to say I have a daughter who is on drugs she is a very clean person in fact she's kind of a neet freek, works hard every day but is indeed on pills... But to look at her she looks like the perfect house wife and perfect mother... I do not condone her taking pills but I do respect her motherhood and the way she keeps her home and self apperance... I love my daughter and I do hope she gets help, but it gose to show you that not all people on drugs are skanks or whore's... There are a lot of people that you would not even think that they were on drugs, but in fact are...
BRIGHTEST BLESSINGS
You sound like a wonderful mother!!You daughter is lucky to have someone that is as understanding and compassionate as you!!HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!
plate

Prestonsburg, KY

#23 Nov 22, 2009
this is sad.how many of the people posting have tried to help these PEOPLE.i would say very few if any.i bet more of the posters on this site have used the [girls/boys] for thier pleasure than have helped

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concerned citizen.. you must read this 6 hr worriedgamer 1
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 8 hr Orphan 13,608
Crystal stewart 8 hr Sick of giving he... 6
Fannie and your dogs 12 hr Trollomania 1
Time To Poach Some Elk 17 hr Rifle Ready 1
fleamarket on 44 21 hr G Maynord 13
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) Wed Princess Hey 4,062

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance