Chief Logan Park
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Letha

Hurricane, WV

#1 Nov 10, 2008
What do you think of park? Many events are being added each year. I enjoy it and the beauty of the fall is unbleiveable beautiful.
Hmm

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2008
I love going to the park. It is so pretty and peacful there. I have so many memories from the park from when I was younger with my mom and dad.
For Sure

Brentwood, TN

#3 Nov 10, 2008
Definitely on of the best places to enjoy the autumn leaves!
Letha

Hurricane, WV

#4 Nov 10, 2008
Hmm wrote:
I love going to the park. It is so pretty and peacful there. I have so many memories from the park from when I was younger with my mom and dad.
I have those sweet memories of the Park from long ago. I worked at the Park way when they started the park. I also remember the fun times we had there as a child before it became a park.
Remo Williams

Logan, WV

#5 Nov 11, 2008
Its the best park within a couple of hundred miles.
Go look at Jenny Wiley or Cabway Lingo and compare them to Chief Logan and you will see our park is better than the rest.
foshiz

Humble, TX

#6 Nov 11, 2008
jennifer got butt bumped there.
1 post removed
squeeze it

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2008
well there we go another immature, nasty , way off topic comment. grow up, who cares who jennifer is where she got bumped at or anything else.

i also like chief logan, my kids love seeing the deer and feeding them.
Letha

Hurricane, WV

#9 Nov 12, 2008
squeeze it wrote:
well there we go another immature, nasty , way off topic comment. grow up, who cares who jennifer is where she got bumped at or anything else.
i also like chief logan, my kids love seeing the deer and feeding them.
There is so much for children to do in park-Parents pays these pizza places lots of money to have their child a party when the children would have more fun out doors at the park-The cost is FREE!!
i heard

Humble, TX

#10 Nov 13, 2008
foshiz wrote:
i heard the guy didn't even spit on it first! ouchie!!
Kevin M

Marietta, OH

#11 Nov 13, 2008
I LOVE GOING TO PARK LOOOKING FOR DEER, CANT WAIT EACH YEAR TO SEE IF THEY HAVE ADDED ANY THING NEW DURNING CHRISTMAS IN THE PARK
rlekrklwee

Ithaca, NY

#12 Dec 27, 2008
everyone gets bumped in the park.
its not that nice of a place.
that is if you see it everyday.
or have to sit in the traffic everyday.
or sit behind the people with their cars stopped in the road because they are looking at deer which everyone also see everyday.
or have to see those damn christmas lights everyday at christmas time.
its fun in summer though, sometimes.
Mike Wallace

College Station, TX

#13 Dec 27, 2008
everyone gets bumped in the park.
its not that nice of a place.
that is if you see it everyday.
or have to sit in the traffic everyday.
or sit behind the people with their cars stopped in the road because they are looking at deer which everyone also see everyday.
or have to see those damn christmas lights everyday at christmas time.
its fun in summer though, sometimes.

----------

Pretty good Haiku
MZ K

Huntington, WV

#14 Dec 28, 2008
I've been to several parks in many different states. And Chief Logan is the best park that I have ever saw hands down. Do peaceful and serene
rlekrklwee

Ithaca, NY

#15 Dec 29, 2008
Thanks.

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Smallville, WV

#16 Dec 29, 2008
I love the park.
There have been more than a few times when I'd go to a movie or out to eat with a date and we'd just go to the park after.. Sit on a table toward the end (right before where the mini-zoo is located). Stare up at the stars on a clear night. You could see dozens of deer roam around and frolic together. Like they don't even care you're there.

Up by the pond was even better for watching the heavens together.

It's beautiful in the day.. Just as beautiful if not more at night. In my opinion... Chief Logan is full of incredibly romantic settings!
NON-ENTITY

United States

#17 Dec 29, 2008
The Chief Logan State Park is a wonderful place. However, it is worth mentioning that the logde is completely out of the way for any tourists who who would decide to stay there. Perhaps, a "thru road" should be constructed through the park to the lodge. It seems to be backwards to have to drive all the way around to the lodge.
bee sweet

United States

#18 Dec 29, 2008
I agree about the road to the lodge !! I wonder why no one mentioned the Musuem? I have been in there several times. Sometimes they have good people that are friendly working there and they have displays that are about coal and things in the area of interest. I think they have a new director at the Musuem. Check it out and get back on here and lets get your ideas.
b--d--s--

United States

#19 Dec 30, 2008
They are supposed to be having a road between the two, just haven't heard of when it is going to be done, but it is supposed to come out by the pond, they are supposed to be putting in cabins along the raod too.
mudcat

United States

#20 Dec 30, 2008
foshiz wrote:
I know some lesbians that bush bump there. I myself have bumped in the park a couple times. My favorite place to bump is at the camp ground. All the deer running around makes me wet.
mudcat

United States

#21 Dec 30, 2008
Clark Kent 82 wrote:
I love the park.
There have been more than a few times when I'd go to a movie or out to eat with a date and we'd just go to the park after.. Sit on a table toward the end (right before where the mini-zoo is located). Stare up at the stars on a clear night. You could see dozens of deer roam around and frolic together. Like they don't even care you're there.
Up by the pond was even better for watching the heavens together.
It's beautiful in the day.. Just as beautiful if not more at night. In my opinion... Chief Logan is full of incredibly romantic settings!
Ain't you romanticle. Bet you have done some major bumping in the park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word Game (Feb '10) 23 min Princess Hey 12,504
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 42 min Princess Hey 3,877
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 46 min Princess Hey 13,350
What ever happened to smelly Kelli Ann fye? 1 hr Ellis 121 1
July 4th 1 hr In The No 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Wildcats New Basketball Coach 1 hr Tommy browning 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages