Ashley Lambert/Bad Mother

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 24, 2012
August 2012,she gave her daughter to her brother,signed over all rights to him.Then let her parents take the two boys of hers so she could stay with Glen.Better to be with a non-working drug user,than to be her own kids and raising them. I feel really sorry for her children in this situation,their the ones paying for her wrong decisions in this lifetime.
Guess in her mind,drugs were important,than her own family!!! Drugs are thicker than blood.

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

#2 Nov 24, 2012
WV Family wrote:
August 2012,she gave her daughter to her brother,signed over all rights to him.Then let her parents take the two boys of hers so she could stay with Glen.Better to be with a non-working drug user,than to be her own kids and raising them. I feel really sorry for her children in this situation,their the ones paying for her wrong decisions in this lifetime.
Guess in her mind,drugs were important,than her own family!!! Drugs are thicker than blood.
If what you wrote is true, she made the right decision. Her children would be better off with her parents.
kim

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2012
Her and Glenn are trash!!!

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Level 4

Highland High

#4 Nov 24, 2012
kim wrote:
If that's all you can say, maybe you are too.
just me

Brighton, MI

#5 Nov 24, 2012
She can't do that because the little girl has a daddy and if they did do that then some people r in trouble
1 post removed

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Level 4

Highland High

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Keepin it real wrote:
... I can support one but not both
Kids cost more.
1 post removed
kim

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Nov 25, 2012
just me wrote:
She can't do that because the little girl has a daddy and if they did do that then some people r in trouble
Yes she can, the father has never been the little girls life, she isn't sure who the father is!! And plus I do know! She is family!!! Her and Glenn are in all kinds of trouble! They are stealing to support their habit!!! I don't see why the father of the boys hasn't fought for custody of the boys!! Guess he is trash too!!!
just me

Macomb, MI

#10 Nov 25, 2012
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she can, the father has never been the little girls life, she isn't sure who the father is!! And plus I do know! She is family!!! Her and Glenn are in all kinds of trouble! They are stealing to support their habit!!! I don't see why the father of the boys hasn't fought for custody of the boys!! Guess he is trash too!!!
I know also. The man she said was the little girls father is a good man and has been trying to get a DNA test done just waiting on child advicate. IF she don't know who the father is like you said then she don't need to be going around saying it is nates she should have kept her mouth shut until she finds out. I DO BELIVE IT IS ILLEGAL TO let someone adobt a child without the fathers permission.
kim

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Nov 25, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>I know also. The man she said was the little girls father is a good man and has been trying to get a DNA test done just waiting on child advicate. IF she don't know who the father is like you said then she don't need to be going around saying it is nates she should have kept her mouth shut until she finds out. I DO BELIVE IT IS ILLEGAL TO let someone adobt a child without the fathers permission.
I agree with you about her going around saying its his then telling other people its not!! She is a low life piece of crap!!
well

Dearborn, MI

#12 Nov 29, 2012
kim wrote:
It takes trash to know trash! If you got a problem with her go to her with it.
kim

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Nov 29, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>It takes trash to know trash! If you got a problem with her go to her with it.
I would if I could find her!!
just me

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 29, 2012
Where is she!
HonestyIsBest

Naples, FL

#15 Nov 29, 2012
Exactly.. whatever is best for the kids. Maybe she made a good decision in that...
info

Delbarton, WV

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Glen who? and who is the brother you are talking about?
amy

Bronx, NY

#17 Nov 29, 2012
info wrote:
Glen who? and who is the brother you are talking about?
Glenn Jeffery!! Ashlee s brother Derek has the baby girl!!
just me

Williamson, WV

#18 Nov 30, 2012
I think that If the mom can't take of the kids then the dad should
well

Dearborn, MI

#19 Nov 30, 2012
just me wrote:
I think that If the mom can't take of the kids then the dad should
That's right! It took 2 of them 2 make her,so 1 of them at least should be responsible. I don't understand how ANY1 COULD NOT WANT THEIR CHILD....A MOTHERS LOVE IS A GREAT THING,AND TO NOT LOVE AND WANT YOUR CHILD IS BEYOND ME. If you know your not in a position to care for a child,WELL KEEP YOUR DAMN LEGS CLOSED! THE CHILD DOES NOT DESERVE TO SUFFER. AND THE SAD PART IS NO MATTER WHAT (USUALLY) A CHILD WILL ALWAYS LOVE THEIR BIOLOGICAL PARENTS AND HAVE THAT WANT FOR THEIR ATTENTION.
just me

Wadsworth, OH

#20 Nov 30, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>That's right! It took 2 of them 2 make her,so 1 of them at least should be responsible. I don't understand how ANY1 COULD NOT WANT THEIR CHILD....A MOTHERS LOVE IS A GREAT THING,AND TO NOT LOVE AND WANT YOUR CHILD IS BEYOND ME. If you know your not in a position to care for a child,WELL KEEP YOUR DAMN LEGS CLOSED! THE CHILD DOES NOT DESERVE TO SUFFER. AND THE SAD PART IS NO MATTER WHAT (USUALLY) A CHILD WILL ALWAYS LOVE THEIR BIOLOGICAL PARENTS AND HAVE THAT WANT FOR THEIR ATTENTION.
I agree. I know for a fact the if the daddy is who she said it was he wants to raise the little girl. He already took a DNA test just waiting on results!
fingersx

Dearborn, MI

#21 Nov 30, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. I know for a fact the if the daddy is who she said it was he wants to raise the little girl. He already took a DNA test just waiting on results!
Well,I guess if it turns out that he is then the child will get to be with him. I see more mothers giving up their children than I ever thought I would. I don't see how you can carry that child inside your womb and then give it up,or plain just not want it. I am a mother,and I guess it's just hard for me to understand it. Every mother and father gets frustrated at times,but all of the good times FAR OUTWEIGH THE BAD. CHILDREN ARE PRECIOUS AND NOT LITTLE BUT ONCE! I hope and pray that this child gets UNCONDITIONAL LOVE,THAT'S WHAT ALL OF THEM DESERVE!!!
Ashlee Lambert

Williamson, WV

#22 Apr 8, 2014
I just now took the time to read this shit!!! Think what you all want I did what was best for my kids at the time!! My little girls dad wasn't in her life at the time but he is now and he does very well with her, and for the person that said I didn't know who the dad was fuck you I said it was Nathaniel's and guess what it was...n my brother Derrick took wry good care of her so and by the way what the hell does it matter to any if you, if this is the only thing you had to set and do you are pathetic!!! I've been clean for a year now and I have all 3 of m kids!! I never did lose them, just because I made bad choices first make me a bad person!!! M kids love me and I love them! Yes I made mistakes but who doesn't, I can't take it back but I can make up for what I've done and I'm very proud of the person I am today..so keep my damn name out of your mouth..dot worry about what I do or don't do because truth is everyone of u that posted something has something to hide...only difference y dirty laundry is out there and yours isn't this ok though your all day will come...fuck everyone of you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 44 min _FLATLINE-------- 13,538
I stay really horny because I can't get laid 57 min grannys azz 5
if you get welfare 7 hr Buck 3
Looking for a female Gold fish for breeding. 11 hr Theman 3
One Word Game (Feb '10) 11 hr Lady -G- 12,167
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 11 hr Lady -G- 11,898
Mamie 13 hr Emily 5
More from around the web

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE