Man charged with holding 16 hostage

Man charged with holding 16 hostage

There are 3 comments on the Logan Banner story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Man charged with holding 16 hostage. In it, Logan Banner reports that:

A Logan man was arrested and charged with hold 16 members of the Logan Regional Medical Center's Emergency Room hostage on August 28.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Logan Banner.

Incompetent LOGAN GENERAL

Whitman, WV

#1 Sep 5, 2012
I don't blame him. Those A$$HOLES take FOREVER .. He was probably really SICK and they were all in there groping their crotches and emptying the pharmacy. They can come jail me but I will never pay the bill from that rat hole death trap. This poor guy should have rode out to CAMC. They do real MEDICAL work there. It sounds as if he may need some mental treatment and if I was his lawyer that's exactly what my defense would be in his regards.
critterlady3

Hamlin, WV

#2 Sep 5, 2012
What I was wondering when I read it that how can someone take 16 hostages and it not even be on the news and it happened on Aug. 28th and we're just now hearing about it?....the guy sounds mental to me.
concerened

Lenore, WV

#3 Sep 10, 2012
who was the man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clinton coming 20 min Stop blaming others 7
Is Joe Mendez Still Claiming to Be an Atheist? 2 hr Logic 4
Logan women 2 hr truth 31
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Mark mark 14,596
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Mark mark 13,218
Child abuse at 7 8 Holden 12 hr whofncares 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr West Hamlin folk 1,266
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Logan Mortgages